Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

watch nadia go in to full on saintly performance mode. this is after complaining about something being triggering for people- if you don't want to "trigger" people you don't list tragedies like this as means of showing how wonderful you are.

the more i watch them the more I become aware of just how mentally ill they are.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Her latest insta post just proves how dysfunctional and abusive they are to each other. Hes told (one of many i should imagine) a huge lie. Shes now giving him the silent treatment. She lack so much self-awareness that she thinks this is normal 🤦‍♀️ Lying is a big no no in my relationships as is the silent treatment, both are immature, abusive, nasty traits.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Her latest insta post just proves how dysfunctional and abusive they are to each other. Hes told (one of many i should imagine) a huge lie. Shes now giving him the silent treatment. She lack so much self-awareness that she thinks this is normal 🤦‍♀️ Lying is a big no no in my relationships as is the silent treatment, both are immature, abusive, nasty traits.
100% agree! If you can't be honest with your partner then somethings gone badly wrong. This explains why he waxes lyrical about her and the girls like he does, he's covering for the dysfunction and keeping them sweet. Fake idiot 🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The latest vlogs shows how miserable she is in her relationship. They have too much time on their hands to overthink things. He really should go and get a job. If he has time to go around the house filming himself setting up pranks to get Nadia to talk to him then they both need to question what the duck they're both doing with their lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The silent treatment is toxic and SO passive aggressive, Marks 'pranking' is immature and also incredibly toxic! He's clearly not sorry for the lie and just annoyed that he got caught. FFS those poor girls have to live in that environment, what chance have they got!!?? 😬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The tension between the Sawalha-Adderleys is palpable.
Their actions speak SOOOO much louder than their fake words.

He lies, gets caught out and then punishes his wife for his misdemeanor! Classic Narcissist!

He really has serious personality flaws.

The subs then endorse his behaviour by saying how funny he is.

Mark & Nadia are SOOOO FAR down the rabbit hole of an unhealthy destructive marriage that they actually deserve each other.

Nobody who is planning to be a therapist who is credible would behave in such a way and as for filming it and sharing it with the world?!?! 😲

He's self sabotaging his career before it's even started.

I hope he realises many people are downloading and recording his toxic behaviour for future reference.

It's NOT CLEVER MARK AND ITS CERTAINLY NOT FUNNY to all of the women who live with men who emotionally abuse them day in day out!

I've worked with many women who would be absolutely triggered by seeing such cruel nasty behaviour when they were just casually scrolling through social media for some light entertainment 😡😡😡

The fact Mark does not see his behaviour is emotionally abusive shows just how inappropriate it is for him to even consider a career in therapy!

Like @missmickey says, giving the silent treatment is also a sign of emotional abuse...

What a pair! No wonder their children are in therapy! What an Awfully Awful environment to live in 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Welcome back @Podular
You were badly missed
Thank You ❤
I still read every day and you clever people make me laugh out loud. I will always be grateful to you all for getting me through lockdowns.
I found myself saying " I don't give a flying falafel" today in homage to @Seek Clarity . I miss @chipmunk , @Dinaaaaa and all the other Mia tattlers. @Misbehaving your posts are inspiring, @bitterntwisted I would fly to Canada and back just to kiss your feet, @Herbert2005 I think you read my mind. I want to namecheck each and every one of you but am terrified of missing someone out.
Meanwhile back over to the house of horrors and my intense irritation, disgust and dislike towards the tiresome twats remains.
Everything about him annoys me..lazy,lying wanker.
And as for her once you see through the fake persona as portrayed in the media and realise that she isn't bubbly,she isn't kind, she can't cook,she isn't an organic earth mother,she doesn't have a happy marriage or a hot husband, she isn't a champion of women,she doesn't love her body and without the professionals she isn't even attractive.. once you realise all this she causes a wide range of feelings,all negative depending on her latest actions.
As you were.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The man sweats a lot, he needs to get that checked out:sick:. It's so unpleasant to watch especially with the close up shots of his pasty face droning on and on into the camera. I can only stomach the links on here and as soon as his sweaty mug comes on I hit the fast forward or off button. All the footage with him following his mum around insulting her is so boring, she really should tell him to duck off.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All the footage with him following his mum around insulting her is so boring, she really should tell him to duck off.
Sadly i think that's the price she pays for her entry into the world of Nadia Sawalha. It's quite clear that madam has no time for her mother in law, let alone any respect for her and so her pathetic excuse for a husband has to follow suit.

• Sick
  • Sad
Manky so busy trying to go viral with his nasty passive aggressive Insta post 'pranking' his wife fails yet again to deliver the content he promised his vulnerable 'subs' (*yawn*)
hot husband mark adderley and 'er indoors.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
He'd be better off wearing no shoes around the house than those shoes. Feet need to breathe. And surely a chiropodist could do something to sort out his black toe? His keeper/sugar momma Nadia can afford to send him to one?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The man sweats a lot, he needs to get that checked out:sick:. It's so unpleasant to watch especially with the close up shots of his pasty face droning on and on into the camera. I can only stomach the links on here and as soon as his sweaty mug comes on I hit the fast forward or off button. All the footage with him following his mum around insulting her is so boring, she really should tell him to duck off.
Pretty gross isn’t it
28A2B810-040B-46FE-8685-339E6F441B89.jpeg

So much of the last vlog was him saying ‘don’t worry I’ll speed this up’… Mark, it’s boring and not remotely funny.
The constant ‘look at your small head’.
I’d rather have a small head than a greasy, dirty podgy one like he has.
Manky so busy trying to go viral with his nasty passive aggressive Insta post 'pranking' his wife fails yet again to deliver the content he promised his vulnerable 'subs' (*yawn*) View attachment 885709
I don’t for a second believe his stupid post. It’s just attention seeking and as you say, a desperate attempt to go viral. Much like the one he posted with Lisa🥱

• Haha
  • Angry
Pretty gross isn’t it
View attachment 885742
So much of the last vlog was him saying ‘don’t worry I’ll speed this up’… Mark, it’s boring and not remotely funny.
The constant ‘look at your small head’.
I’d rather have a small head than a greasy, dirty podgy one like he has.

I don’t for a second believe his stupid post. It’s just attention seeking and as you say, a desperate attempt to go viral. Much like the one he posted with Lisa🥱

There is no way he'd pour half a bottle of gin down the sink, no freaking way.

You are an attention seeking bullshitter, Narc and you ain't fecking funny either. twit!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.