Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Thursday. I'm having one of those I don't feel like working moods. :confused: I'm easily distracted by the Internet today. Title is "BOTSWANA VARIANT, Migrant Crisis, Student Depression, How To Halt Stress & Anxiety."

It starts with Nadia and her cheesy ON TV smile. Mark starts things off by saying he looks like Noel Edmonds. "Did you notice Noel Edmonds always wore a blouse?" I don't remember him wearing blouses so much as flowery shirts. Nadia sent Mark off to a fascia expert/osteopath. "What's the fascia Mark?" "It's sort of like tissue that is one bit of tissue that surrounds the entire body and is all interconnected." Did his teachers ever tell him not to use a term twice in a definition? Anyway, she sent him to "Magic Mike" who helps her with her plantar fascia and what with Mark working out all the time, he might need help, especially around the shoulders. It's probably lactic acid built up in the muscles. Her and Maddie were laughing about him going. He ended up with the cushion impresson in his face. "It looked like he had a red toilet seat" on his face. Nadia says he is a miracle worker. He apparently has a six pack hiding. Lee said he got headaches from weight training last year. Reem don't share contact details. "Lee, we've got to find time to chat, we have so much to talk about." Mark has course work to do. Vlogmas and Meals in Minutes later. Quiz December 1st.

How is Teddy? He was bad last night, but is much better today. Because he was under sedation, he remembered bits of the procedure. So he is feeling rough. Plug for that stupid Insta Mark did. "He's a little tit" says Nadia. COAMP has landed. Nadia says they were really moved by all their comments. Chat turns to yoof and vaping. "It is definitely going to be a next subject." Apparently 1 vape is the equal of 120 cigarettes. Schools are struggling with vaping, is it more dangerous than smoking? Nadia says it is the alcopops of smoking. Zoe heard about a vape blowing up in someone's face. :eek: Vapes, hoverboards and Teslas: 3 things that seem to spontaneously combust. Emma had Norovirus. I've had that, nasty illness. Prepare yourselves for this one. Nadia once licked a handle someone held, hoping she would get it because she was "so fucked up about being fat." :sick: Mark is shocked. Lee says his family has had it recently, it is spreading around.

Mark wants to talk migrant crisis and he was annoyed with Nick Ferrari. He apparently shut someone down being reasonable and saying if countries don't realize the causes of the migrant crisis and sort that out, it will continue. Death toll might go up to 30. Nadia does her dissertation on the desperation of migrants. Nads thinks the reporting has been disgusting, everybody pointing fingers, mudslinging going on. Allegedly more people are leaving the UK than going says Nadia. Talk about clodhopping Western countries through other parts of the world and I don't know why my type is bolding right now, so bear with me. Mark tells Nadia not to say that, Nick Ferrari will turn her off. Fixed it. :mNadia says we don't have enough people to pick the fruit, drive trucks, etc., etc. They are bitching in Canada about a labour shortage and quite frankly we don't, IT CALLED PAY PEOPLE A LIVING WAGE MORONS! Don't forget the skyrocketing inflation rates. :mad: Mark mentions exploitation of workers. Breaking News: Richard Madeley in hospital. Nadia is on her phone to check it out. Mark continues to say the EU helped balanced the weight amongst countries, so Brexit bad chat. What is France's responsibility, Belgium, Spain. Mark asks "Where is that damp squib the United Nations?" Nadia wants this situation to work for eveybody.

Richard Madeley, participants freaking out and we still don't know what exactly happened. Nadia asks if it was indigestion. Botswana variant, have you hear of it? No. Nadia said it is in a far flung place. She also wasn't sure about talking about it, lest it be fearmongering. In Japan the child of Delta has killed father Delta, so the virus is doing some patricide now. Mark does the BoJo impression. Rise in students with depression. Mr. counsellor in training says it is no surprise, The rates of depression are causing disruptions at uni. Mark goes on about going back to normal losing its lustre and allooorre. They have reported here that male suicide rates are at an all time high. "Let's avoid snowflake, let's avoid softies, let's avoid querying whether people really have mental health."

Further on the mental health thingy, Nadia has something to tell us about halting stress and anxiety. Nadia scrunches and fluffs 'er 'air. "Have you every heard of the VAGAS nerve?" Yes. :sneaky:Mark has never heard of it! :eek::sneaky: Nadia reads out that it is the largest cranial nerves, starts at the base of the brain connecting the throat, ear and facial muscles. The doctor has just called. Nadia leaves only to return because she got cut off. So, all the way to the gut the vagus nerve goes and then the doctor calls back. Good Ship Lollipop calls it the seat to the soul. Have you ever tried those vagus nerve relaxation techniques on YouTube? I was suprised how effective it was. Happy birthday Anica 79. Mark says vagus SINcope, sounds like a villian in the Marvel Universe. Are we sure he has a post secondary education? Moria has a book on the vagus nerve. "VAASO vagal event SINcope causes fainting." More flapping and floundering on this topic from Mark, since this topic is in Nadia's wheelhouse. Oh and by the way, there is a gas leak at a Spanish nuclear plant 1 dead, 3 in the hospital. Lisa Armstrong showing off her weight loss, suck it Ant. Scientists perplexed by flesh eating vulture bees who have quit pollen for dead bodies.

HAVE A LOVELY DAY, VLOGMAS AND MEALS IN MINUTES. Oh wait a sec, Nadia is done on the phone. Back to the vagus nerve and Nadia said Mark will not listen to her about the vagus nerve. Mark says he is listening, but Nadia says he isn't and gets really cross with him and says to him to repeat what she just said. He breaks down in laughter to say no he wasn't listening. Prick. :cautious: Nadia tells him to go sit in the car. 🤭 Mark says it is Thankgiving today and he was just checking. "You deserve to be stressed, you deserve to have anxiety!" 😮 Nadia says the first time she heard about the vagus nerve was from her gut woman, plugs her gut woman. You have to look after it through deep breathing. Ashley says he's got to go to Vegas. Ha. Ha. 😑 "Ashley, you are not fuckin helping." There's an app called Breath Work. Now some of you will know this already, as Nadia says the sound of a cat purring is good sound therapy for the vagus nerve. "I bet there is a YouTube channel with just cats purring." Yes there are several Nadia, I listen to them to go to sleep sometimes. 😺 Nadia puts her hands over her ears and hums, then asks if you have been to a gong bath. "You can just feel anxious for the rest of your life" Nadia tells Mark. May Boo wants to know where this is leading. You're in the wrong place. Someone mentions doing a Joe Wicks and have a tub in the garden. Nadia says she is annoyed they threw away the tub that could have been in the garden. Great, another home for vermin. 🐀

"Happy Thanksgiving or is it Merry Thanksgiving" says Mark. He says he has always wanted to celebrate it and always misses it. Turkey, cranberries, stuffing, roast/mashed potatoes, carrots, peas, green bean, pumpkin pie. Not unlike Christmas. Mark blathers on about some weird formula to figure out when Thanksgiving is and I have never heard of such a thing. Second Monday of October in Canada, 4th Thursday in November for the States, it never changes. Welcome Kara to the tune of Karma Chameleon. GUYS HAVE A LOVELY DAY, HAVE A LOVELY THANKSGIVING, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON, HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND THE NOTIFICATION BELL AND DO NOT MISS DECEMBER 1ST QUIZ AT 7 FOLLOWED BY THE VERY FIRST VLOGMAS LINK COMING. That was boring. Laters! :sleep:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Thursday. I'm having one of those I don't feel like working moods. :confused: I'm easily distracted by the Internet today. Title is "BOTSWANA VARIANT, Migrant Crisis, Student Depression, How To Halt Stress & Anxiety."

It starts with Nadia and her cheesy ON TV smile. Mark starts things off by saying he looks like Noel Edmonds. "Did you notice Noel Edmonds always wore a blouse?" I don't remember him wearing blouses so much as flowery shirts. Nadia sent Mark off to a fascia expert/osteopath. "What's the fascia Mark?" "It's sort of like tissue that is one bit of tissue that surrounds the entire body and is all interconnected." Did his teachers ever tell him not to use a term twice in a definition? Anyway, she sent him to "Magic Mike" who helps her with her plantar fascia and what with Mark working out all the time, he might need help, especially around the shoulders. It's probably lactic acid built up in the muscles. Her and Maddie were laughing about him going. He ended up with the cushion impresson in his face. "It looked like he had a red toilet seat" on his face. Nadia says he is a miracle worker. He apparently has a six pack hiding. Lee said he got headaches from weight training last year. Reem don't share contact details. "Lee, we've got to find time to chat, we have so much to talk about." Mark has course work to do. Vlogmas and Meals in Minutes later. Quiz December 1st.

How is Teddy? He was bad last night, but is much better today. Because he was under sedation, he remembered bits of the procedure. So he is feeling rough. Plug for that stupid Insta Mark did. "He's a little tit" says Nadia. COAMP has landed. Nadia says they were really moved by all their comments. Chat turns to yoof and vaping. "It is definitely going to be a next subject." Apparently 1 vape is the equal of 120 cigarettes. Schools are struggling with vaping, is it more dangerous than smoking? Nadia says it is the alcopops of smoking. Zoe heard about a vape blowing up in someone's face. :eek: Vapes, hoverboards and Teslas: 3 things that seem to spontaneously combust. Emma had Norovirus. I've had that, nasty illness. Prepare yourselves for this one. Nadia once licked a handle someone held, hoping she would get it because she was "so fucked up about being fat." :sick: Mark is shocked. Lee says his family has had it recently, it is spreading around.

Mark wants to talk migrant crisis and he was annoyed with Nick Ferrari. He apparently shut someone down being reasonable and saying if countries don't realize the causes of the migrant crisis and sort that out, it will continue. Death toll might go up to 30. Nadia does her dissertation on the desperation of migrants. Nads thinks the reporting has been disgusting, everybody pointing fingers, mudslinging going on. Allegedly more people are leaving the UK than going says Nadia. Talk about clodhopping Western countries through other parts of the world and I don't know why my type is bolding right now, so bear with me. Mark tells Nadia not to say that, Nick Ferrari will turn her off. Fixed it. :mNadia says we don't have enough people to pick the fruit, drive trucks, etc., etc. They are bitching in Canada about a labour shortage and quite frankly we don't, IT CALLED PAY PEOPLE A LIVING WAGE MORONS! Don't forget the skyrocketing inflation rates. :mad: Mark mentions exploitation of workers. Breaking News: Richard Madeley in hospital. Nadia is on her phone to check it out. Mark continues to say the EU helped balanced the weight amongst countries, so Brexit bad chat. What is France's responsibility, Belgium, Spain. Mark asks "Where is that damp squib the United Nations?" Nadia wants this situation to work for eveybody.

Richard Madeley, participants freaking out and we still don't know what exactly happened. Nadia asks if it was indigestion. Botswana variant, have you hear of it? No. Nadia said it is in a far flung place. She also wasn't sure about talking about it, lest it be fearmongering. In Japan the child of Delta has killed father Delta, so the virus is doing some patricide now. Mark does the BoJo impression. Rise in students with depression. Mr. counsellor in training says it is no surprise, The rates of depression are causing disruptions at uni. Mark goes on about going back to normal losing its lustre and allooorre. They have reported here that male suicide rates are at an all time high. "Let's avoid snowflake, let's avoid softies, let's avoid querying whether people really have mental health."

Further on the mental health thingy, Nadia has something to tell us about halting stress and anxiety. Nadia scrunches and fluffs 'er 'air. "Have you every heard of the VAGAS nerve?" Yes. :sneaky:Mark has never heard of it! :eek::sneaky: Nadia reads out that it is the largest cranial nerves, starts at the base of the brain connecting the throat, ear and facial muscles. The doctor has just called. Nadia leaves only to return because she got cut off. So, all the way to the gut the vagus nerve goes and then the doctor calls back. Good Ship Lollipop calls it the seat to the soul. Have you ever tried those vagus nerve relaxation techniques on YouTube? I was suprised how effective it was. Happy birthday Anica 79. Mark says vagus SINcope, sounds like a villian in the Marvel Universe. Are we sure he has a post secondary education? Moria has a book on the vagus nerve. "VAASO vagal event SINcope causes fainting." More flapping and floundering on this topic from Mark, since this topic is in Nadia's wheelhouse. Oh and by the way, there is a gas leak at a Spanish nuclear plant 1 dead, 3 in the hospital. Lisa Armstrong showing off her weight loss, suck it Ant. Scientists perplexed by flesh eating vulture bees who have quit pollen for dead bodies.

HAVE A LOVELY DAY, VLOGMAS AND MEALS IN MINUTES. Oh wait a sec, Nadia is done on the phone. Back to the vagus nerve and Nadia said Mark will not listen to her about the vagus nerve. Mark says he is listening, but Nadia says he isn't and gets really cross with him and says to him to repeat what she just said. He breaks down in laughter to say no he wasn't listening. Prick. :cautious: Nadia tells him to go sit in the car. 🤭 Mark says it is Thankgiving today and he was just checking. "You deserve to be stressed, you deserve to have anxiety!" 😮 Nadia says the first time she heard about the vagus nerve was from her gut woman, plugs her gut woman. You have to look after it through deep breathing. Ashley says he's got to go to Vegas. Ha. Ha. 😑 "Ashley, you are not fuckin helping." There's an app called Breath Work. Now some of you will know this already, as Nadia says the sound of a cat purring is good sound therapy for the vagus nerve. "I bet there is a YouTube channel with just cats purring." Yes there are several Nadia, I listen to them to go to sleep sometimes. 😺 Nadia puts her hands over her ears and hums, then asks if you have been to a gong bath. "You can just feel anxious for the rest of your life" Nadia tells Mark. May Boo wants to know where this is leading. You're in the wrong place. Someone mentions doing a Joe Wicks and have a tub in the garden. Nadia says she is annoyed they threw away the tub that could have been in the garden. Great, another home for vermin. 🐀

"Happy Thanksgiving or is it Merry Thanksgiving" says Mark. He says he has always wanted to celebrate it and always misses it. Turkey, cranberries, stuffing, roast/mashed potatoes, carrots, peas, green bean, pumpkin pie. Not unlike Christmas. Mark blathers on about some weird formula to figure out when Thanksgiving is and I have never heard of such a thing. Second Monday of October in Canada, 4th Thursday in November for the States, it never changes. Welcome Kara to the tune of Karma Chameleon. GUYS HAVE A LOVELY DAY, HAVE A LOVELY THANKSGIVING, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON, HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND THE NOTIFICATION BELL AND DO NOT MISS DECEMBER 1ST QUIZ AT 7 FOLLOWED BY THE VERY FIRST VLOGMAS LINK COMING. That was boring. Laters! :sleep:
I feel the same @bitterntwisted honestly don't beat yourself up about it! As for being distracted by the internet ditto! Yes and this after my admission that I had a problem being online too much 😢
I was doing great doing my yoga breathing and eating more healthily until the whole family came down with the flu and then I just got bored being confined to the bed/sofa etc etc....

My point being real life can just wear us down sometimes?
Then you can find yourself yes taking the path of least resistance? Or maybe doing something that you'd sworn off or that wasn't very helpful but you still do it anyway? Or swing in the other direction and lose all motivation and actually find yourself not wanting to do anything?
Honestly Mark and Nadia are very draining they probably don't mean to be but their whole existence is built on denial distraction and delusion too much exposure to them is not good?
I think because they are controlling and can't handle dissenting (or discriminating) voices I used to find myself (rather worryingly) mirroring their behaviour or feelings (sometimes) bringing out my worst?
Let's face it neither of them are a good example are they and if you're someone with empathic feelings it's easy to get drawn into that dark spiral of feelings that they have going on?

I remember @Highpriestess and her excellent post about pyschic self protection and radiating white light (a shield?) and yes that's something to be mindful of sometimes I think?

Lots of energy vampires around these days and lots of people who are drawn to them just because they are working through their own issues?

Don't let the buggers get you down! If you're feeling down or tired they only aggravate it?
Give yourself a break now and then @bitterntwisted but also make your peace with the fact that sometimes we can be drawn to things that are not really good for us and that's ok as well? As long as we stay aware but don't feel too bad if it feels heavy or draining?
This too shall pass?
We know it we are on to it and yes it's great to just observe? That's what Tattlers are great at observation? We have the insight to know ourselves don't we? (Well on this thread anyway 😉!)
It's ok to not be ok and if it feels like a chore then just don't do it sometimes?
You have no obligation to us but to yourself?
I know you know this 😏 but it's good to be reminded?
Your a conscientious intelligent insightful person who means what they say and doesn't sugar coat it and your honesty in their daily dirge is a breath of fresh air.
As strong and resolute as you are though you're only human so don't be too hard on yourself ❤
It's always the stupid or arrogant people who are over confident and who never question themselves isn't it though? So be proud of your emotional intelligence you write because on a certain level you care? Send some of that love back to yourself as well though.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anybody know if she is on LW tomorrow ? My planner says nothing about who is on the panel and as Westlife are on there I won't be able to watch it if she is on. They are on their own for the last 15 mins so will watch that. A bit sad for an old lady but I have seen them live lots of times and hopefully will see them in Manchester next year. :D:m:m:m

• Heart
Reactions: 13

this is what nurse ratched made her father, because he's just come out of hospital after a heart operation.

she's a very mentally sick individual.
wonder if she has been giving him lots of Vit D tablets as they can cause calcifiaction in the arteries if taken in high doses - you have to take Vit K2 to ensure the Vit D is not depsosited in the arteries

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone else get triggered by the way she says ‘chocLIT’ 😡😡 also the way she said about ‘good quality custard but you could use ambrosia’ as if she is a food snob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anybody know if she is on LW tomorrow ? My planner says nothing about who is on the panel and as Westlife are on there I won't be able to watch it if she is on. They are on their own for the last 15 mins so will watch that. A bit sad for an old lady but I have seen them live lots of times and hopefully will see them in Manchester next year. :D:m:m:m
I think westlife are doing the show on their own. No LW on at all 🎉

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone else get triggered by the way she says ‘chocLIT’ 😡😡 also the way she said about ‘good quality custard but you could use ambrosia’ as if she is a food snob!
the cost of that brioche loaf and the custard is a fiver from ocado. the jaffa cakes are an extra pound. reckon you're looking a sseven pounds of slop in that pudding, which she "ruined" beyond what an abomination it already was by sticking milk in the custard, because she don't realise the custard will get thinner when heated, so it ends up just a load of crap in milky custard rather than an appropriately consisted pudding. I think you could do a really nice version with actual oranges in it or marmalade. But everything she does has to have at least two junk food elements in it.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Hahahahahaha
Pouring the gin into a cup
Is he going to clean his skull rings with it
Big tip from Liz Taylor 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Sawalha-Adderleys know their followers and they know alot of them are unwell and suffer from multiple issues...

Despite this Dimwit Nadia still promotes her latest 16:8 fad diet...

It's absolutely irresponsible knowing that long many people, who for health reasons, cannot just stop eating for 16 hours...

Nadia ALWAYS does posts on her latest fad, she drags people along without a care for any of them. It really really should be illegal for influencers to promote fad diets. She is not an expert, she has no idea when medical issues individuals have and most importantly, she doesn't care.

ALL NADIA WANTS is praise from their sycophants. She needs praise like she needs air.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mark is so rude about Nadia’s nicely straightened hair …. He must have been jealous of the good attention she got
Listen starts at 8min point
😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Mark is so rude about Nadia’s nicely straightened hair …. He must have been jealous of the good attention she got
Listen starts at 8min point
😡
He really is a nasty, childish twit.
I'm shocked at her shiny new pan 💉.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
the cost of that brioche loaf and the custard is a fiver from ocado. the jaffa cakes are an extra pound. reckon you're looking a sseven pounds of slop in that pudding, which she "ruined" beyond what an abomination it already was by sticking milk in the custard, because she don't realise the custard will get thinner when heated, so it ends up just a load of crap in milky custard rather than an appropriately consisted pudding. I think you could do a really nice version with actual oranges in it or marmalade. But everything she does has to have at least two junk food elements in it.
When she dished it up the custard looked like a milky discharge my pet rabbit that I had as a child used to get in his eye. The Jaffa Cakes looked like dried camel dung. Also, I thought Meals In Minutes is supposed to be in one shot?

• Sick
Who is expecting a photo of Madam on her tummy half under a bed with fishnets and fake red soled designer shoes on? I can’t help think she’s going to copy Madonna 😜

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Friday. Thanks @Misbehaving for your lovely post, it perked me up today. I ended up with a sinus headache because the weather can't stay still. :mad: Enough of my whinging and onto Mark and Nadia's. Title is "Botswana Variant Fears, Africa Travel Ban, France Says NON, Black Friday ECO Blockade."

It's Mark and he is singing Good Morning out of tune. Ellery Jones has the Vlogmas from 20218 pop-up and ended up watching a few. Mark says he does too. The chatters are talking about I'm A Celeb and Mark says they haven't watched it. Jackie loves the gingerbread men from the Vlogmas. Roll call. Thanks to those who have donated already. More roll call. #FuckOffEverydayFriday. More misery from Mark, bitching about people saying things are going to be so much fun. I wish. Most people these days, especially the youngins say that is so fun. :cautious: Mark wants expletive hashtags now. There is a spirit level in shot and Mark says he has been measuring his spirit level. Ha ha. 😑 Who remembers TFI Friday? Mark goes on about back in the day the more progressive programming on TV. Did you know that Mark used to work with Jimmy Carr's wife? Now you do. Mark cleans his glasses, then says he can't see without them, then says well yes he can and then asks if you can fix your eyes by not wearing glasses. 😵 Toffee is going to have the donut removed soon, but they have to put Canesten in her ears for a yeast infection. :( Going on about lugholes now.

When does Vlogmas start? DECEMBER 1ST. Says they are curating the Vlogmas, whatever the hell that means. Maddie won't be in it, but commenting to the side. Remember when Nadia almost had an accident in the Sainsbury's bag for life? I try to avoid thinking about that. The Tedster is in better spirits, tired, but is eating. Mark says that he and his mum will stroll Portobello Xmas Market, Lisa will come for taste tests, Dina cooking nut roasts, can you handle the excitement? Yeah, me neither. 😜 Angie asks if Nadia is talking to him yet and he says no and check out HTSM to see why. Fiona didn't know that Westlife still existed. So yeah, they are on Loose today. I take it she is on Loose today.

"What is the first word I'm going to say about the news?" Minky Moo says she is fed up, wants to relax and not think about getting hit by corona everywhere. Mark wants first words on hearing about this variant. Moi? Oh, another one? Great. Mother nature is really making us her witch. 😒 Chatters say scared, depressed, tired defeated, groundhog, duck, over it, terrified, fed-up, gutted. Juliet says it's been a while since she was here. 🤣 Scaremongering, crypocurrency. John Campbell says the AZ seems to have longer effectiveness than the Pfizer. Faith says a flight landed at Heathrow from Capetown this morning. Is the noon deadline fine or earlier better. One case reported in Israel. Mark says as soon as the gov't hears the news, they should enact the ban right away. Airline shares have now tanked on the stock market. Most chatters are saying yes to ban straight away. Who is feeling a sense of deja vu? Wear a mask, wash your hands. More COVID blah, blah. I'm thinking about what to have for dinner. 🤭 Eww, he is making squeaky bum noises now. I thought I won't hear that term for the rest of life, but here it AGAIN with sound! 😖

Who thinks this is a big conspiracy theory by Bill Gates to get us to play basketball with our mothers' heads? Good grief. Mark says he would like to be abducted by aliens. For those of you who have opined about Mark and his possible closet situation, the idea that he wants to be abducted by aliens might just confirm that. If the rumours are true, aliens do anal probing so...

Is the migrant situation France's responsibility. Mark says it is like responsibility for the left side of your garden. I don't know, on the news they showed the French cops just sitting there as another dinghy goes off and another news report a migrant says the French treat them like crap. France doesn't want Priti Patel to come over and Mark says she must feel pretty awful. Groan. James asks if Bojo is a real person or just a pillowcase full of custard creams and delusions. :ROFLMAO: Faith says the money paid for the boats is done in Iraq, too late once they get to France. Smash the trafficking organizations already! Robert says all disasters are caused by conservatives. Way harsh Tai! :eek:Umm Toady Blair was PM for Labour when Britain got involved with Iraq. :unsure: Someone says Boris needs to remember the migrants are people. French are doing a blockade Calais.

Extinction Rebellion are blockading Black Friday. Mark figures if they blocked Amazon the general public would be on their side. Mark mentions there was a campaign to stop calling Black Friday black, until someone told the dum-dums what it stood for. If it was called White Friday, someone would witch and say "See, white supremacy stealing your money!" God people are so stupid. :rolleyes: Sandra asks Mark why he listens to John Campbell when he is reporting on side effects and scaremongering. Mark says JC is pro-vaccine "but it's the grey area" and that vaccines need to be applied properly. Someone else says he is finally being balanced.

Four boys arrested after a 12yo girl stabbed in Liverpool and a suspect in the Bobbi-Anne case, another stabbing in London. Mark tells us it is so bad in London with the stabbing and shooting and the tube strike. Mentions London Transport is near bankruptcy, could have to close a tube line (Jubilee, Bakerloo or Overground line). It's a good job I'm in a better mood today, knowing I don't have the responsibility of keeping London Transport afloat.

Shall we do the quiz of the week? Question 1. Bojo enjoyed Peppa Pig Land, what was it that he didn't like about it. Mass transit, rides that go rrumm, rrrumm, raah or the safe streets. The rides. Yay me. 2. NASA launched a mission to prevent asteroids from hitting earth, what is the name of this asteroid? Dart, Dimorphus, Didymos. Didymos. No, it's Dimorphus. :cautious: 3. Disney actress Olivia Rodrigo listed in 4 Grammy categories noms, but who is up for the most awards. Adele, John Baptiste or Doja Cat. If in doubt pick B. Yay me. 4. Rule written to ban in the House of Commons- alcohol, applause or babies. Babies. Yes! 5. Sweden elected the first female PM, but what did she do hours later? Broke-up the coalition, called an election or resign? Resign. Again I got it right, only because I have been paying attention to the news. 6. A Roman mosaic was found in the UK, thought to be unique to the UK for depicting a literary classic, which one? The Aeneid, The Iliad or Dante's Inferno? I think it was the Iliad. Wooo another one. 7. UberEats is entering the marijuana market, but how will Toyko Smoke and UberEats get pot to customers in Canada? I live here and have no idea. There is a Toyko Smoke down the road from me, that is all I know. By collection, delivery or taxi to a designated smoking venue. Delivery. It's collection, so you order and pick-up. Mark editorializes that he hopes it isn't the type of marijuana that cause psychotic episodes or schizophrenia. Jaysus, I'm straight edge, but Mark sounds like such a square. :rolleyes: 5/7 for me.

HAVE A LOVELY LOVELY FRIDAY, #FUCKITFRIDAY, ETC. ENJOY IT OR DON'T ENJOY IT. ENJOY WHATEVER PART OF IT YOU CAN ENJOY. IF YOU FANCY A ZOOT, GIVE UBEREATS A CALL. SOMETHING WILL LAND LATER, DON'T KNOW WHAT. NADIA IS DOING A LIVE AND INTIMATE FASTING CHAT LATER TODAY. I'LL BE CHECKING OUT HAWKEYE. HAVE A LOVELY DAY EVERYONE BYYYYYEEE! Later everyone! :cool:

• Heart
  • Haha
Who is expecting a photo of Madam on her tummy half under a bed with fishnets and fake red soled designer shoes on? I can’t help think she’s going to copy Madonna 😜
I bloody well hope not. I can't abide attention seeking 60 year olds getting their kit off all the time.

• Haha
Nits is probably in her floordrobe room now, hauling herself into a trawler net sized pair of tights. Noticed she left laughter emojis on Kate Beckinsale's Insta, when she pretended it was her, to her daughter. Nitty would actually do it, and wouldn't give a damn about her daughter's seeing it. Mank the perv usually leaves a comment, as he thinks Kate is his bestie. Expect to see the Mail side bar of shame on it soon.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I wonder what she'd do if she got the axe from Loose Women. She has nothing else to fall back on. The other Loose Women have other careers alongside, Kaye presents a radio show, Denise is in Hollyoaks, Brenda is in a musical. Good ole Nadz would be dire straits....oh wait, no she wouldn't, her workaholic husband has a block buster film coming out soon! That'll take in billions and the cream of acting society will be queing up to work with legendary producer Mark Adderley.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So today it’s dumb without dumber “broadcasting”from the kitchen table to 100 odd fantasy friends 🙄.
At 1.38 Manky tells us his “heart sinks when people say you are going to have fun” … as it is not going to be fun .. ramble ramble .. then at 40.50 he asks his subs/“guys” “how much fun was that?” 🤣🤣🤣
He sooooo lacks perception, he is such a twit. He just ridicules himself day after day, why does he not call it a day and get a job 🙄 👎👎👋👋

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.