Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So agree, but they've got away it for ages! Can't believe how their subs don't realise it🤷‍♀️
But we all know how they work, incoming a vid about mankys mh chat, just to boost his ego!
I'd be mortified and ashamed if my oh treated me like he does her.
They never apologise for the non delivery of promised merchandise - the almighty overworked heroes - but I hate the way they will then say to their subs “lucky you” .. a home time vlog (3 months old) AND a Vlogmas (on promised due date) will be landing tonight!! WTF the eternal guilt trip with them 😡😡 and then deluded subs say oh thank you, oh Mark you work so hard for us, bla bla bla …😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
That's probably another reason why they've ordered a skip, not just for their crap, but the gifts they've received from their 'subs', shameful!
Just looking back, why has chi chi got a donut on?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They never apologise for the non delivery of promised merchandise - the almighty overworked heroes - but I hate the way they will then say to their subs “lucky you” .. a home time vlog (3 months old) AND a Vlogmas (on promised due date) will be landing tonight!! WTF the eternal guilt trip with them 😡😡 and then deluded subs say oh thank you, oh Mark you work so hard for us, bla bla bla …😡😡
💯 Waffle3

Michelle Mark Adderley: "Here's a NNSS that you paid for 6 months ago that I am now releasing onto the main channel so others can watch it for free (to raise the viewing count above 200), accompanied by such a unwieldy word salad that you'll end up believing I'm treating you to something special. :(

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That's probably another reason why they've ordered a skip, not just for their crap, but the gifts they've received from their 'subs', shameful!
Just looking back, why has chi chi got a donut on?
I am really not a dog connaisseur but when I do skim through their vlogs I find the noise of dog nails really irritating. Should they not have those dogs nails trimmed?? Amongst of course all other hygiene issues … poor poor doggies ☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Kate Beckinsale doesn’t even follow Nittia but she does follow Narky 😳 God only knows why!! Although I‘m quite liking the fact that Nitts will be seething with envy about that 😜 😂🤣
Kate’s very funny and talented father passed away when she was little. She likes funny men.

Still doesn’t account for why she’s following Mank though, who is neither funny nor talented…and who needs a good wash😶🌫🛁🧼 (He already has a good scrubber…🧽!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think anyone on here is a nasty person at all.
Observant, truth tellers more like
Bull tit detectors and fair minded individuals
That is my experience anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.