Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread created

staff member.
edited slightly as it didn’t make sense, and so many all caps words looked odd. Hope that’s ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor Kiki, she's been gifted a nintendo switch in turn for an ad :rolleyes: but she didn't get a look in with Maddie taking control of it and snatching away anything she touched and Nadia didn't say one word!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
They literally congratulate and praise Maddy for slumping into the room and then Mark saying ‘well the donations are like a ticket price for maddies singing as all her gigs have been cancelled’.

Also did anyone else wonder why maddie was in the NHS choir video? It’s all looks like nhs staff then maddie in a dark room, we all know that’s why Nadia is plugging it so much as star child was in it with her amazing singing teacher 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Poor Kiki, she's been gifted a nintendo switch in turn for an ad :rolleyes: but she didn't get a look in with Maddie taking control of it and snatching away anything she touched and Nadia didn't say one word!
Maddie rules the roost & Mark & Nadia just seem to turn a blind eye to whatever she does

More ads on Instagram stories..do they really have no life that they have to be on social media so much..the girls must feel so neglected as they pay no attention to them..there so self absorbed it’s unreal

Another Instagram post another ad..they seem so desperate for likes & views..be interesting to see on the live what crap they come out with tonight..the most cringing bit amongst all of it..actually it’s all cringing is that supposed drunken singing at the end..do they actually think it’s funny my word for it is Pathetic & embarrassing. They don’t give a 2nd thought to what there kids mite think as it’s all about raking in the cash & posting something on YouTube.
As I’ve said before I’m not up with how YouTube works but they have 97.whatever subs but only roughly 18-20k maximum on a good day watch hometime/weekend vlog so what about the other 77k subs as we know it’s the same ones that comment & want the shoutout

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I did have to laugh at the edit of the title 😂 you wouldn't understand the capitals if you aren't a viewer would you guy's 😂 that cracked me up 😂😂 Thanks for using it though 😍
I haven't watched this latest thing. I'm between two minds if I should lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I did have to laugh at the edit of the title 😂 you wouldn't understand it if you aren't a viewer would you guy's 😂 that cracked me up 😂😂 Thanks for using it though 😍
Boring well I only watched about a minute🤣
Won’t hurt to have a look🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I did have to laugh at the edit of the title 😂 you wouldn't understand it if you aren't a viewer would you guy's 😂 that cracked me up 😂😂 Thanks for using it though 😍
I didn’t realise it was too long until it posted but actually the word con is very apt!

New thread created

staff member.
edited slightly as it didn’t make sense, and so many all caps words looked odd. Hope that’s ok.
Thank you- I copied and pasted but didn’t realise it was too long and couldn’t work out how to edit once created

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just shows u that all 4 of them are addicted to there phones Kiki posted a photo & then her & maddie have convo over Instagram post..can they not even walk to a different room to speak to one another

Yeah I just watched that vlog.
Skimmed FF through a lot of it.
The switch was going to be kept for her birthday? You have millions, you get gifted a Switch and then want to keep it until her birthday in August? Beggars belief 🙄

Acutally EDIT... I'm adding to this...
Why wouldn't they REGIFT it to one of your vulnerable Subs!?!
That would be the right thing to do!!

Oh she's given up on the other air frier she was gifted which she raved about and now the new gifted Nija is now the best thing ever. I would never believe any review of hers.

People on the new vlog obviously don't realise it is an ad for Nintendo Switch. Some subs keep trying to justify the family members coming and going from their house saying this was filmed days ago, yes but we've been in lock down for a good few weeks now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Maddie is live on insta again🙄zoe the superman is there again🤣talk about depressing it’s not singing it’s more like droning

• Sick
  • Wow
We should all watch the live at 11pm with the sound off! I just can’t tolerate there voices anymore & just read the comments as they come in oh & the money🙄he thinks he knows it all about coronavirus believe me he doesn’t. I mite know quite a bit as my sister is a itu nurse. Surprising what u learn when u listen to someone that does know what there talking about due to the fact she’s in the thick of it on a daily basis. Mankys version of what coronavirus is very inaccurate

• Haha
Just been reading the How are you feeling live comments - it is good to see people are seeing through their greed. Some subs are trying to justify Mark and Nadia taking money in the hope they get some recognition reply from Mark. I tend to thumb down those comments justifying the greed and that way they get shoved to the bottom on the comments section. I noticed a regular sub called Xander Gibb keeps asking in the chat whether he has been blocked? 😂

Now they have signed with Gleam the ads are coming in. I also don't think people have realised the switch is an ad they think Nadia and Mark bought it! Poor Kiki didn't get a look in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don't know if I could watch live lol I think they would drive me to drink 😂😂 plus the numbers would be to big an ego boost for them 😏😏
Outta curiosity how many did Maddie have watching her?

Reactions: 2
I don't know if I could watch live lol I think they would drive me to drink 😂😂 plus the numbers would be to big an ego boost for them 😏😏
@IMHO 70 people & she has 17.1k followers😆

7FE58609-847E-4EF5-B28B-77E04718A23B.jpeg

I wouldn’t say singing

• Haha
  • Sad
I haven't watched any of their LIVEs during filming only skimmed through on playback while reading the comments. I much prefer the comments to watching them.😂

• Haha
Just goes to show they have nothing interesting to post he is now posting pics of him as a child that we have seen already due to him posting them before. That is some social media addiction when the whole family are posting stuff on Instagram separately at the same time

Anyone else think maddie has had lip fillers..your lips just ain’t that fat😆oh & she’s still droning the words out
DCBDD211-EF40-4946-A824-0344817F973D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
They must all just sit there staring at their phones. No family interaction unlesss they want a bit of footage for youtube. They can't be happy in just being with each other they need validation all the time from strangers. Very sad, they will look back on this time and regret the time they missed with their kids especially Kiki since she is still so young. I honesty think Mark has a strong case of social media addiction. Dopamine is associated with social media.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.