Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serena Williams photo has just been on Lorraine wearing that dress - it is really awful and does not look good on either of them.
Whoever wrote the bilge in that mag wants to go and have a look and see what their garden really looks like.
Is the label hanging off the back of the dress in her reflection. She looks awful. The article is ridiculous. The Sadderley’s are nothing more than money grabbing fakes.

Reactions: 11
I can see it on Global Player
View attachment 638328
Holidaying never looked less attractive?
Oh Boo Boo you aww diddums! 😭 What are you to do?
How ever do they cope? What troopers though it's not as if they ever complain is it? 😳
Somehow they will grit their teeth and muddle through!

First world problems imo isn't it? (a phrase I usually can't stand but in this case might just be accurate)?
No wonder their podcasts are so vacuous!
Plus more time with the kids is seen as a potential drawback?
Well maybe ask Maddie and Kiki about how they actually feel having to spent even more time with you two! (Hint I don't envy them?)
Still not to worry if we do rack our brains and get ourselves into a tizz about such really important matters as the pressures of being together the English weather and oh golly gosh the pitfalls of being able to afford yet another holiday?( plus all the times they go off together as a couple to have nights in posh hotels etc etc.)

(The pressures of modern life eh Mark and Nadia?) Getting to you are they? All the strain from all the things that you promise but never do?) Must be hard right?
Well we must not worry our pretty little heads about such weighty dilemmas because after all you are both here (how selfless)
Hooray 👏
To answer any of our parenting questions?
Now don't all rush in at once mind....because they are such busy in demand people (Mark does not even have the time to thank all his well wishers after all!)
Not when he edits for 23 hours every single day!
Maybe just leave them a message and they'll get back to you? (That in box must be really full right?)
It's not that they have no meaningful content no not at all or that they are stuck for ideas...hmm :unsure:
I'll rack my brain then (that will take me umm all of one second then!)
Yes my parenting question to them would be....
So when did you both actually start being parents?
I mean i've looked I tried but I can't seem to find any actual evidence of that? 🤷‍♀️

Being a parent after all is more that making kids (Mark) and more than giving birth (Nadia)?
Still not to worry if you need any parenting advice or concerns Mark and Nadia there is a little bit of the corner of the internet online forum called Tattle Life (actually useful) oh and for you Nadia I've heard of a little forum called Mumsnet!!
You've love it there I'm sure...(not sure that would be reciprocal though just saying!).they also have an abundance of woman who also have this affluenza that you seem to have come down with....
Still #Bekind I'm sure your worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I believe it was @Gloria Rostron who created the wiki.
I can’t imagine she’d have a problem with anyone adding additional information - the more dirt dished, the better!
We wouldn’t want anyone to miss out on all the skeletons she’s hidden away, would we😁
No problem with others adding aditional info, it's there for everyone to contribute towards.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.