Nadia Sawalha #36 If a mental health disorder is trending, the (self) diagnosis is pending

Who tells the most lies?

• Mark

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • Nadia

Votes: 83 74.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to our new member @mentalhoax for coming up with this great and very accurate title which received most votes...

Recap...

There were some brilliant comments in the last thread which discussed all manor of Sawalha-Adderley misdemeanours including their ever changing wedding anniversary date...

As there are too many to issues to recap, a read through the most liked posts is worthwhile to recall just how fudged their life is and shows how justified we are in calling out their atrocious behaviour...

I've focused this recap on the main man and his very strange two weeks...

Mark had an alleged breakdown following his few days away in Bristol and a HUGE drop in the number of people coming to his channel... When I say huge, I MEAN a MAHOOOOSIVE drop in numbers...

He popped up on the channel nearly everyday throughout his breakdown by saying he was tired and unwell, he managed to keep reviewing films and did a talk for Sober Dave, he also went away to a hotel for his wedding anniversary in the midst of his breakdown BUT for any doubters, he wore a tshirt saying "I'm doing my best" 😂 ...

They paid for him to see a "top man" who very quickly diagnosed Mark with Bipolar 2 and ADD...

Nadia left him mid breakdown and swaned off to Brighton with her friends for a few days in the sun...

Mark took a week to ponder his new diagnosis and to collect his medication then bemoaned the issue to his vulnerable subs...

Mark has refused to take previous medication as he didn't like the way it made him feel so the jury is out on whether he will take/keep taking his new medication as he's surrounded himself with sympathetic subs who love him just as he is...

Following his diagnosis by the top bloke, Mark bounced back on the channel like nothing had happened and he agreed with his wife when she said of his previous drink driving "Mark is a good man who was self medicating with alcohol"...

Normal service seems to have resumed on their channel and Nadia is busy filling her social media with ads for all sorts of rubbish...

Assuming this diagnosis follows the route of his previous diagnosis we expect lots of magazine articles and money to be made from the subject as no-one can suffer as badly as poor Mental Marky has done...

The Sawalha-Adderleys tattle thread is moving at breakneck speed so strap in tattlers as this will probably be another fast moving thread... 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Well done to our new member @mentalhoax for coming up with this great and very accurate title which received most votes...

Recap...

There were some brilliant comments in the last thread which discussed all manor of Sawalha-Adderley misdemeanours including their ever changing wedding anniversary date...

As there are too many to issues to recap, a read through the most liked posts is worthwhile to recall just how fudged their life is and shows how justified we are in calling out their atrocious behaviour...

Mark had an alleged breakdown following his few days away in Bristol and a HUGE drop in the number of people coming to his channel... When I say huge, I MEAN a MAHOOOOSIVE drop in numbers...

He popped up on the channel nearly everyday throughout his breakdown by saying he was tired and unwell, he managed to keep reviewing films and did a talk for Sober Dave, he also went away to a hotel for his wedding anniversary in the midst of his breakdown BUT for any doubters, he wore a tshirt saying "I'm doing my best" 😂 ...

They paid for him to see a "top man" who very quickly diagnosed Mark with Bipolar 2 and ADD...

Nadia left him mid breakdown and swaned off to Brighton with her friends for a few days in the sun...

Mark took a week to ponder his new diagnosis and to collect his medication then bemoaned the issue to his vulnerable subs...

Mark has refused to take previous medication as he didn't like the way it made him feel so the jury is out on whether he will take/keep taking his new medication as he's surrounded himself with sympathetic subs who love him just as he is...

Following his diagnosis by the top bloke, Mark bounced back on the channel like nothing had happened and he agreed with his wife when she said of his previous drink driving "Mark is a good man who was self medicating with alcohol"...

Normal service seems to have resumed on their channel and Nadia is busy filling her social media with ads for all sorts of rubbish...

Assuming this diagnosis follows the route of his previous diagnosis we expect lots of magazine articles and money to be made from the subject as no-one can suffer as badly as poor Mental Marky has done...

The Sawalha-Adderleys tattle thread is moving at breakneck speed so strap in tattlers as this will probably be another fast moving thread... 😂
Great job @notSUBmissive ! Thank you!
Great title @mentalhoax 👍👍👍
And for the Sawalha-Adderleys it remains a big 👎👎👎

• Heart
Reactions: 29
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Wednesday, hump day🐪. Before you know it, it will be Friday. The title is "Weather moaning, BAN smoking Lloyd Webber risks jail, ketchup and Crazy G7 Art." 😣

Okay, I have had to load the bloody page twice because it was telling me it was taken down. There is Nads and Laughing Boy. 😣 They are asking if we can see them. YES! Nads does the newbie spiel. Apparently they were doing a song and danced and no one saw it because of the technical difficulties. Every cloud eh? 🤭 So they show us the sculpture, come ornament, come dust collector that some of the subs cobbled their money together to get N&M for their anniversay. I don't know what the medium is, but it has 2 hearts. Even Moodie said it was a good piece, so I guess the subs will be thrilled. "We love it, we are just looking for the right place to put it, it's so beautiful." (They haven't found a place for their YouTube sub thingy and that has been over a year!) Mark says they have thanked everyone elsewhere. (Is this true? Come on Tattle Detectives!🤓) ESP talk about what Mark is thinking about. (I wouldn't go in his mind, I might pick up an STD or something. 🤮) Nads has a word for those who gave Mark a jar of Nutella. NAUGHTY! It is one of those personalized Nutella jars. Nads says he should put it up on his shelf as a reminder to never eat a whole Nutella jar again. (Even in the throws of PMS I still wouldn't eat a whole jar of Nutella.) Ruth is driving back from Cornwall. They are well jell.

Guess what? More condiment chat, but Claire and Ella get thanks for a box of crap bits and bobs. Mark says not to apologize for spelling as they have family members with dyslexia too. :oops: How many ailments does one family have? Sharon O'Keefe gets a SHAWT OAWT. Sharona asking about stuff she has sent. (Have they cleared out the PO box recently or closed it?) Happy birthday Anne Blatt. Just when you thought they were going to talk about condiments, no. They are talking about Tommy Cooper, Mark is wearing the t-shirt. Who liked him, who remember's him and are you too young? (My sib was watching him with our Nana when he dropped dead on live TV :cry: ) "He was my kind of magician" says Mark. Now Les Dawson. They both loved Les Dawson. "Yes my yoga pants did arrive!" Ava has a birthday and gave birth yesterday. Nads is so thrilled for her. Nads asks if they are talking about ketchup. Mark says later, there needs to be a build-up. :cautious: No they didn't see Gogglebox.

Weather chat. Nads says Brits moan when it isn't sunny and then moan when it is too hot. (Summer is always hazy, hot and humid where I am.) Nads says we should embrace it. Thanks mother earth. Prof. Mark says that Brits as a race,😐, as a people need something in common to talk about, to connect with others. Mark says with Europeans its family, as does Nads' Middle Eastern family. Nads figures the weather talk is OTT, because what we really want to say is my husband is driving me mad and I don't know what to do. Mark:"Why did you choose that as an example? Nads: "Because I knew that you would go 'Why did you choose that as an example' in a really paranoid fashion." Many a true word is spoken in jest. :pSomeone reference the exercise routine from last night's Hometime. They only did it the once, because Nadia 1 series commission Sawalha. Nadia said as an instruction Mark was "quite rubbish." :LOL: Nadia said he wasn't encouraging. Mark said after the first exercise she said she was bored. Nads was expecting a bit of JOE WIIIIICCKKSS! Someone says Mark teaching Nadia anything is a recipe for disaster. Nads says that is a good title for a series.

Mark goes down media memory lane about a pilot with Nads in called Hard Graft. Nads was a manageress in a pub in Wandsworth. Nads says find it and put it on the channel. She didn't like having the keys. Back to the weather chat, someone suggests with Mark sorting out his mental health, he might start liking the sun. Nads hopes so "I've had 16 years of him going 'Oh God'." Mark:"I like the sun where it's meant to be." :oops: (It's in the sky, what more do you want? What does that even mean? He's so dense.) Oh get this, the sun in morning reminds him of having a hangover. "But you haven't got a bleeping hangover!" says Nads. She tells him to let go, he hasn't had a drink in 16 years allegedly. "You know this morning what he said to me? 'You know about this weather, you wake-up and you go urgh' Yeah, but you're NOT HUNG OVER, so get out of bed, it's sunny and go in the garden and you will feel better." Mark has this expression on his face of yeah yeah I know, I don't want to hear it. (He should consider himself lucky he has a garden he can stand his feet on grass and what not.) Anne says the sun is intimidating. What? Does it menace you for money or something? :oops: Mark being a dick, saying that Nads is a half full person, I think he means glass. I swear he enjoys being miserable. Starts bitching about the sun has got its hat on song. Nads starts singing.

Someone witches about the sun giving them hayfever? 😦 What is with these people? Patrick has hay fever. Rachel tells them they need to go for a walk. Newsflash! Nadia spent the past 3 days cleaning out the hot tub, which she makes a cold tub in the summer. MPs want to raise the age of coffin nails from 18 to 21, do you think they should? (21 is a bit old. In my province it is 19, because that is the legal drinking age. Cigarettes and Alcohol, am I right? 😎) Mark and Nadia thought the age was 16. Okay 1. Have you been under a rock and 2. Is that what Maddie told you? Talk about smoking ban. Nads says what about alcohol? Nads said she did her heaviest drinking at 14!?! (I can see her now, being one of those narsty teens smoking and boozing in the kiddie park after hours.) Mark talks about moving from drinking to smoking. Leggy Blonde is a smoker and wants to be left alone. Mark and Nads say how they both smoked and Nads LOVED smoking. Eww. "I still miss it." Nads says she doesn't judge people who smoke and is actually jealous when she sees someone smoking a fag. :rolleyes: In the same breath she says she looks at them and is grateful she doesn't have the worry of it. In case you were wondering, Mark hasn't taken Maddie to the pub yet because, you know, MENTAL CRISIS. 🤪 Deep scalp scratching from Nads.

Mark says this is a great story. Andrew Lloyd Webber "who I have had the privilege of interviewing twice" says Mark and talks about how sharp he is. (But did he ever meet him in a lift? :unsure::p) If they extend the June 21st deadline, he will sell tickets regardless. Nads says he won't do well in prison. ALW says come and arrest us. Nads says what does he mean by us? "Who else is he offering up to be arrested?" :ROFLMAO: Elizabeth says he will be eaten alive. Mark says ALW has mortgaged his home for the theatres. They won't read out what Jane has said so I will. Jane Dolby says i've heard he is well-endowed, his cell mate Bubba will think it's his birthday. :eek: Shannon got her job thanks to the advice from Nads she got the job she wanted, so Nads can be useful. Todd the Bunny was diagnosed with PTSD and is not agoraphobic.

Ketchup, in the fridge or out. Nads keeps it in the fridge, but hates it cold. Vicki says the bottle is to put it in the fridge after opening. Postman is here! Someone says the ketchup is supposed to be thrown out after 8 weeks. Nads says bollocks and I have to agree here. Who does that? Second question: Glass or plastic bottle? (Prefer glass, but really don't care.) Mark says there is a number on the Heinz bottle that serves as a marker to when you hit the bottom of a glass bottle to dislodge the ketchup. (I checked and unfortunately Mark is right.) Argument ensues over the bottle thingy. Nads says he is making it up and he is being annoying. They ask why 57, that is because Heinz had 57 different products.

Nads wants to know the weirdest thing you put ketchup on. Nads says a friend in primary school would put ketchup on iced buns. Eww. She is in a fit of laughter and she says she was going to run away and make a cheese and ketchup sandwich. They talk about drinking with friends in their teens and 20s and then suddenly running away. Paul has ketchup on a pot noodle. Nads wants to know if someone puts ketchup on their pizza. Eww. Another's son puts it in their milkshake at McDonald's. :sick: Mark liked ketchup as a boy, but not now. HIT THE THUMBS UP. Elizabeth says on biscuits. Jane Dolby has never had ketchup or salad creme. Weird. (I put ketchup on mac and cheese.) Mark says how KP crisps did a tomato ketchup flavour. (Ketchup flavoured chips are de rigueur in Canada) Katie's nephew would put ketchup on dry Rice Krispies. My stomach. :sick: Nads has never had anything other than Heinz. (Heinz is banned in our household, see a previous post on that one.)

Sachets of ketchup. "Hate them. Why are they so fuckin small?" says Nads. Deborah rolls the sachet to get it out. Sandra demands an HP sauce convo. Mark mentions piccalilli and that the last time he saw something that looked like it, was in Kiki's nappy. :mad: "Why do you always have to be so disgusting? Why do you always have to be a 7-year-old child." Nads is excited to tell us her brown sauce story tomorrow and says she has got to go. Mark mentions Mt. Recycle More as he adjusts the camera. Buffering and potato quality picture. All the G7 leaders made out of electrical waste. Nads tells us it is "very ,very clever, but an utter eyesore." They are trying to ID the leaders and doing miserably. They ID Trudeau as the Spanish leader, even though Spain is NOT a G7 country. :rolleyes: Nads says she wouldn't be able to id the Spanish leader if he hit her with a wet kipper. In case you want to know, the original recipe for ketchup had egg whites, mushrooms, oysters, grapes, mussels, amongst other ingredients. Talk of Worcestshire sauce and how Nads can't say it. Faith mentions the tomato shaped ketchup bottles. Nads remembers the very first time she held one of those at Wimpy's and she couldn't believe it. Nads is lamentiing about her children's experiences, they have never had anything rare. Not even a steak? :p Sarah Eliot says macaroni and cheese with ketchup and Nads says YES, YES, YES!

COAMP is landing Friday regarding privacy with your kids. LOTS OF LOVE, HIT THE SUBSCRIBE AND NOTIFICATION BELL! SWIMMING WITH THE COUSINS MEL W. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY LEWIS. GROUP HUG FOR XANDER. BYEEEE! I am going to have a strawberry and kefir popsicle now. Later all! :) :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So they show us the sculpture, come ornament, come dust collector that some of the subs cobbled their money together to get N&M for their anniversay. I don't know what the medium is, but it has 2 hearts.
It’s bronze apparently. And AG bought it as a garden ornament - so they’ll easily be able to hide it up in that jungle of theirs, and never have to see it again.
Mark says they have thanked everyone elsewhere. (Is this true? Come on Tattle Detectives!🤓)
This is not true. They may (or many not) have thanked people in the members area, but not everyone who contributed is a paying ‘family guest’. So no, the greedy grifters have not thanked everyone.
Shame on you N&M

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The ornament looks like something you'd see in B&M or The Range. 😂
You’re not wrong!
Sadly I think AG and Co were ripped off
E3007F30-F572-4DCF-A262-BE7F9AF92CD6.jpeg

CC0FA0B9-E03E-466E-A9CC-21C616D1A8F9.jpeg

Loving the poll @notSUBmissive ... I’m struggling to cast my vote though.
My first thought was Nadia, but I think Mark is possibly just a slightly better liar, so gets away with it more
🤔
3D27741E-B56C-4D56-87A9-7E20D2CA7102.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Wednesday, hump day🐪. Before you know it, it will be Friday. The title is "Weather moaning, BAN smoking Lloyd Webber risks jail, ketchup and Crazy G7 Art." 😣

Okay, I have had to load the bloody page twice because it was telling me it was taken down. There is Nads and Laughing Boy. 😣 They are asking if we can see them. YES! Nads does the newbie spiel. Apparently they were doing a song and danced and no one saw it because of the technical difficulties. Every cloud eh? 🤭 So they show us the sculpture, come ornament, come dust collector that some of the subs cobbled their money together to get N&M for their anniversay. I don't know what the medium is, but it has 2 hearts. Even Moodie said it was a good piece, so I guess the subs will be thrilled. "We love it, we are just looking for the right place to put it, it's so beautiful." (They haven't found a place for their YouTube sub thingy and that has been over a year!) Mark says they have thanked everyone elsewhere. (Is this true? Come on Tattle Detectives!🤓) ESP talk about what Mark is thinking about. (I wouldn't go in his mind, I might pick up an STD or something. 🤮) Nads has a word for those who gave Mark a jar of Nutella. NAUGHTY! It is one of those personalized Nutella jars. Nads says he should put it up on his shelf as a reminder to never eat a whole Nutella jar again. (Even in the throws of PMS I still wouldn't eat a whole jar of Nutella.) Ruth is driving back from Cornwall. They are well jell.

Guess what? More condiment chat, but Claire and Ella get thanks for a box of crap bits and bobs. Mark says not to apologize for spelling as they have family members with dyslexia too. :oops: How many ailments does one family have? Sharon O'Keefe gets a SHAWT OAWT. Sharona asking about stuff she has sent. (Have they cleared out the PO box recently or closed it?) Happy birthday Anne Blatt. Just when you thought they were going to talk about condiments, no. They are talking about Tommy Cooper, Mark is wearing the t-shirt. Who liked him, who remember's him and are you too young? (My sib was watching him with our Nana when he dropped dead on live TV :cry: ) "He was my kind of magician" says Mark. Now Les Dawson. They both loved Les Dawson. "Yes my yoga pants did arrive!" Ava has a birthday and gave birth yesterday. Nads is so thrilled for her. Nads asks if they are talking about ketchup. Mark says later, there needs to be a build-up. :cautious: No they didn't see Gogglebox.

Weather chat. Nads says Brits moan when it isn't sunny and then moan when it is too hot. (Summer is always hazy, hot and humid where I am.) Nads says we should embrace it. Thanks mother earth. Prof. Mark says that Brits as a race,😐, as a people need something in common to talk about, to connect with others. Mark says with Europeans its family, as does Nads' Middle Eastern family. Nads figures the weather talk is OTT, because what we really want to say is my husband is driving me mad and I don't know what to do. Mark:"Why did you choose that as an example? Nads: "Because I knew that you would go 'Why did you choose that as an example' in a really paranoid fashion." Many a true word is spoken in jest. :pSomeone reference the exercise routine from last night's Hometime. They only did it the once, because Nadia 1 series commission Sawalha. Nadia said as an instruction Mark was "quite rubbish." :LOL: Nadia said he wasn't encouraging. Mark said after the first exercise she said she was bored. Nads was expecting a bit of JOE WIIIIICCKKSS! Someone says Mark teaching Nadia anything is a recipe for disaster. Nads says that is a good title for a series.

Mark goes down media memory lane about a pilot with Nads in called Hard Graft. Nads was a manageress in a pub in Wandsworth. Nads says find it and put it on the channel. She didn't like having the keys. Back to the weather chat, someone suggests with Mark sorting out his mental health, he might start liking the sun. Nads hopes so "I've had 16 years of him going 'Oh God'." Mark:"I like the sun where it's meant to be." :oops: (It's in the sky, what more do you want? What does that even mean? He's so dense.) Oh get this, the sun in morning reminds him of having a hangover. "But you haven't got a bleeping hangover!" says Nads. She tells him to let go, he hasn't had a drink in 16 years allegedly. "You know this morning what he said to me? 'You know about this weather, you wake-up and you go urgh' Yeah, but you're NOT HUNG OVER, so get out of bed, it's sunny and go in the garden and you will feel better." Mark has this expression on his face of yeah yeah I know, I don't want to hear it. (He should consider himself lucky he has a garden he can stand his feet on grass and what not.) Anne says the sun is intimidating. What? Does it menace you for money or something? :oops: Mark being a dick, saying that Nads is a half full person, I think he means glass. I swear he enjoys being miserable. Starts bitching about the sun has got its hat on song. Nads starts singing.

Someone witches about the sun giving them hayfever? 😦 What is with these people? Patrick has hay fever. Rachel tells them they need to go for a walk. Newsflash! Nadia spent the past 3 days cleaning out the hot tub, which she makes a cold tub in the summer. MPs want to raise the age of coffin nails from 18 to 21, do you think they should? (21 is a bit old. In my province it is 19, because that is the legal drinking age. Cigarettes and Alcohol, am I right? 😎) Mark and Nadia thought the age was 16. Okay 1. Have you been under a rock and 2. Is that what Maddie told you? Talk about smoking ban. Nads says what about alcohol? Nads said she did her heaviest drinking at 14!?! (I can see her now, being one of those narsty teens smoking and boozing in the kiddie park after hours.) Mark talks about moving from drinking to smoking. Leggy Blonde is a smoker and wants to be left alone. Mark and Nads say how they both smoked and Nads LOVED smoking. Eww. "I still miss it." Nads says she doesn't judge people who smoke and is actually jealous when she sees someone smoking a fag. :rolleyes: In the same breath she says she looks at them and is grateful she doesn't have the worry of it. In case you were wondering, Mark hasn't taken Maddie to the pub yet because, you know, MENTAL CRISIS. 🤪 Deep scalp scratching from Nads.

Mark says this is a great story. Andrew Lloyd Webber "who I have had the privilege of interviewing twice" says Mark and talks about how sharp he is. (But did he ever meet him in a lift? :unsure::p) If they extend the June 21st deadline, he will sell tickets regardless. Nads says he won't do well in prison. ALW says come and arrest us. Nads says what does he mean by us? "Who else is he offering up to be arrested?" :ROFLMAO: Elizabeth says he will be eaten alive. Mark says ALW has mortgaged his home for the theatres. They won't read out what Jane has said so I will. Jane Dolby says i've heard he is well-endowed, his cell mate Bubba will think it's his birthday. :eek:Shannon got her job thanks to the advice from Nads she got the job she wanted, so Nads can be useful. Todd the Bunny was diagnosed with PTSD and is not agoraphobic.

Ketchup, in the fridge or out. Nads keeps it in the fridge, but hates it cold. Vicki says the bottle is to put it in the fridge after opening. Postman is here! Someone says the ketchup is supposed to be thrown out after 8 weeks. Nads says bollocks and I have to agree here. Who does that? Second question: Glass or plastic bottle? (Prefer glass, but really don't care.) Mark says there is a number on the Heinz bottle that serves as a marker to when you hit the bottom of a glass bottle to dislodge the ketchup. (I checked and unfortunately Mark is right.) Argument ensues over the bottle thingy. Nads says he is making it up and he is being annoying. They ask why 57, that is because Heinz had 57 different products.

Nads wants to know the weirdest thing you put ketchup on. Nads says a friend in primary school would put ketchup on iced buns. Eww. She is in a fit of laughter and she says she was going to run away and make a cheese and ketchup sandwich. They talk about drinking with friends in their teens and 20s and then suddenly running away. Paul has ketchup on a pot noodle. Nads wants to know if someone puts ketchup on their pizza. Eww. Another's son puts it in their milkshake at McDonald's. :sick: Mark liked ketchup as a boy, but not now. HIT THE THUMBS UP. Elizabeth says on biscuits. Jane Dolby has never had ketchup or salad creme. Weird. (I put ketchup on mac and cheese.) Mark says how KP crisps did a tomato ketchup flavour. (Ketchup flavoured chips are de rigueur in Canada) Katie's nephew would put ketchup on dry Rice Krispies. My stomach. :sick: Nads has never had anything other than Heinz. (Heinz is banned in our household, see a previous post on that one.)

Sachets of ketchup. "Hate them. Why are they so fuckin small?" says Nads. Deborah rolls the sachet to get it out. Sandra demands an HP sauce convo. Mark mentions piccalilli and that the last time he saw something that looked like it, was in Kiki's nappy. :mad: "Why do you always have to be so disgusting? Why do you always have to be a 7-year-old child." Nads is excited to tell us her brown sauce story tomorrow and says she has got to go. Mark mentions Mt. Recycle More as he adjusts the camera. Buffering and potato quality picture. All the G7 leaders made out of electrical waste. Nads tells us it is "very ,very clever, but an utter eyesore." They are trying to ID the leaders and doing miserably. They ID Trudeau as the Spanish leader, even though Spain is NOT a G7 country. :rolleyes: Nads says she wouldn't be able to id the Spanish leader if he hit her with a wet kipper. In case you want to know, the original recipe for ketchup had egg whites, mushrooms, oysters, grapes, mussels, amongst other ingredients. Talk of Worcestshire sauce and how Nads can't say it. Faith mentions the tomato shaped ketchup bottles. Nads remembers the very first time she held one of those at Wimpy's and she couldn't believe it. Nads is lamentiing about her children's experiences, they have never had anything rare. Not even a steak? :p Sarah Eliot says macaroni and cheese with ketchup and Nads says YES, YES, YES!

COAMP is landing Friday regarding privacy with your kids. LOTS OF LOVE, HIT THE SUBSCRIBE AND NOTIFICATION BELL! SWIMMING WITH THE COUSINS MEL W. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY LEWIS. GROUP HUG FOR XANDER. BYEEEE! I am going to have a strawberry and kefir popsicle now. Later all! :) :sick:
@bitterntwisted love your reviews. Was thinking the same about G7 ... our nearly phd level educated Manky thinks Spain is a G7 member🤣🤣🤣
Reminds me of when during the US elections he said the republicans were blue and democrats red🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Recap...

Brilliant synopsis and thank you @notSUBmissive for starting the new thread and thank you @mentalhoax for a genius thread title! They keep getting better and better.

I'm strapped in, I knew the last one would be fast but not that fast.
Too much going on!

For me, I'm focusing on this strange yoga obsession 🧐, and training.. Maybe she is doing Strictly and is trying to get fit quickly. She said she has been asked to do Strictly loads of times but.. doesn't have the time 😂

Julia said she was asked when she was 35 and wanted to do it, but apparently Nitty 'put her off' saying Julia 'wouldn't like the invasion of her privacy.' She was probably right, but, like I say, she's a sneaky snake.

So yes, yoga.. watch this thread 😅

Also, obviously the 'will he won't he take his Meds' I think probably not because of impotence :sick: sorry, but there is no way someone like him would have the humility to get better and put up with side effects, the above one he has mentioned before. He would rather be a whacking pain in the a**E for the rest of his life instead.

Usual suspect behaviour and reporting of which I shall not mention.

Looking forward to it, as I'm sure they are too! 🤓🤩👎

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Recap...

Great recap... 👏👏👏👏👏
And great title 👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
You’re not wrong!
Sadly I think AG and Co were ripped off
View attachment 609938
View attachment 609947

Loving the poll @notSUBmissive ... I’m struggling to cast my vote though.
My first thought was Nadia, but I think Mark is possibly just a slightly better liar, so gets away with it more
🤔
View attachment 609940
Nor sure what's happened so you cannot vote, my page looked like that after I'd voted... Maybe tattle only keep it open a few hours... Not sure at all sorry... I'm not sure if it's a new addition that tattle have introduced so maybe teething problems?

Reactions: 5
Nor sure what's happened so you cannot vote, my page looked like that after I'd voted... Maybe tattle only keep it open a few hours... Not sure at all sorry... I'm not sure if it's a new addition that tattle have introduced so maybe teething problems?
Sorry for the confusion - I should have worded that better (😬)... I am/was able to vote, but I couldn’t decide who the winning candidate should be.
I went with Mark in the end because I think he lies endlessly, but more discreetly.
Great poll. I think we should have them with every new thread now😁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A couple of misshapen, bent hearts. Fitting.
Harsh🤣🤣🤣🤣😉👏🏼👏🏼

Someone is clearly bored. She’s also clearly expecting M to have another breakdown and is preparing this ‘show’ in advance so she can get in with it quick!🤭
F653F3DB-1E36-481C-BC7E-A1D0B7C88772.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I was looking at the coffee moaning today and the likes have gone down drastically back down to 271 and not the 1K so I'm presuming this was because they found out what marks suffering from, now their subs aren't as interested and viewings are only 3.8K

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
yes there viewing figures are a lot lower
and he seems perfectly fine - so attention seeking, as I said he got himself in a state because SHE was going to Brighton and he couldn't go

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Harsh🤣🤣🤣🤣😉👏🏼👏🏼

Someone is clearly bored. She’s also clearly expecting M to have another breakdown and is preparing this ‘show’ in advance so she can get in with it quick!🤭
View attachment 610097
I hope she got paid for it. It'd be really exploitative if they start recruiting subs (I'm assuming it's a sub?) for free editing.

If they're actually paying her for it though, then that's fair enough.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210609-164226.jpg
Look what the algorithms have thrown up on this thread!

IMG_20210609_171424.jpg
At first I thought she was wearing nail varnish, then I looked closer, rings of dirt around her nails.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.