Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve been muted in YouTube😝

😂

Why would anyone feel sorry for her or any other sleb? Their fans must have the common sense of a gnat!
I thought the same thing she looks so dirty & unkempt she obviously doesn’t give a toss what she looks like🙈the loyal subs are just a bunch of mugs😝

Reactions: 6
In last nights live someone sent money for them to get a pizza! Wtf! Id be mortified if ppl felt they had to send me money like that! They have absolutely no shame 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I think I’ve been muted in YouTube😝

I thought the same thing she looks so dirty & unkempt she obviously doesn’t give a toss what she looks like🙈the loyal subs are just a bunch of mugs😝
Her finger nails are rotten....how do they get so grubby it’s not like she does any gardening in fact she does bugger all apart from fanny about in the kitchen...the very place were she should have clean nails...she really is a dirty cow!

In last nights live someone sent money for them to get a pizza! Wtf! Id be mortified if ppl felt they had to send me money like that! They have absolutely no shame 🤦‍♀️
It just shows how desperately sad some people must be...these people will be mentally challenged and on low incomes sending money to Nadia coz ‘she’s off the telly. M&N know perfectly well what type of people they appeal too and are taking full advantage of them....l see it as a scam...They need locking up!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Exactly, theyre taking advantage of vulnerable ppl! They were like ‘awww thanks, yeh we’l get the girls a pizza’ they didnt discourage anyone from doing the same, theyre clearly quite happy to take money from randoms off the internet! Its so wrong!

Also, who the hell puts maple syrup plus chocolate plus extra chocolate in coffee?!? Talk about a sugar fest 🤦‍♀️🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

that guy who gave a fiver is a superfan follower of Mark, he posts on his insta and says I am your number one fan - he seems vulernable it really is not acceptable of them t be accepting money from vulernable people - they really are shameless, surely they arent that desperate for a 5er or for money for a pizza? FFS!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Exactly, theyre taking advantage of vulnerable ppl! They were like ‘awww thanks, yeh we’l get the girls a pizza’ they didnt discourage anyone from doing the same, theyre clearly quite happy to take money from randoms off the internet! Its so wrong!

Also, who the hell puts maple syrup plus chocolate plus extra chocolate in coffee?!? Talk about a sugar fest 🤦‍♀️🤢

Omfg they took money to get pizza?!?
I've heard it all now Wow how desperate is that???

Her LW colleagues must be shaking their heads in dismay.

Reactions: 9
They so did yeh! And quite clearly theyre bloody well used to it! Absolutely no shame! Happy as larry taking money off strangers, im bloody mortified for em! 🙈😂

Reactions: 8
Oh my god I can't believe what I'm hearing, these two really have no shame, they don't even discourage this kind of behaviour.

I mentioned about the home ed video and wondered why they'd missed a trick there, and Mark suggested in a vid to Nadia that they should do it and she went all sheepish about it and gave the excuse that apparanlty people wouldn't be ready for it yet, which I thought was weird because there's parents searching the internet for advice/ideas. Then the penny dropped on the following video.....she did an article for Hello mag about home ed! Of course she did!!! I mean why would she want to help people and put free advice out there (like other celebs are doing) when she can get paid to do it from Hello mag. Sooooo greedy and dishonest 😡

There going to be a live chat on YouTube he looks greasy as usual🤢
I watched her LW one and I honestly can't bring myself to watch any of the others. I did do a quick run around of all the ones I've missed since I zoned out from them just to give my 👎 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I look at the thumbnails and if they look stupid, making faces, unkept, dirty, I move along and skip watching. I just can not any more with their dirty hair and scratching noses and scalps all the time. So gross.
I can not believe that they are accepting money in those chats. They are the literal bottom of the barrel. Scum bags.

Reactions: 8
I watched her LW one and I honestly can't bring myself to watch any of the others. I did do a quick run around of all the ones I've missed since I zoned out from them just to give my 👎 😉
Here’s my 👍🏼 to your 👎 😉

I look at the thumbnails and if they look stupid, making faces, unkept, dirty, I move along and skip watching. I just can not any more with their dirty hair and scratching noses and scalps all the time. So gross.
I can not believe that they are accepting money in those chats. They are the literal bottom of the barrel. Scum bags.
Nadia’s face with mouth wide open head back pulling that stupid face is a right No No for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
6E6F6D1C-D7BB-44A8-8306-C65293AF67E6.jpeg

I left this earlier but I’ve definitely been muted🤔I’m sure he/she would’ve had something to say😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I just had a look for it and couldn't see it. There was only 100 odd so it wasn't hard to search. But yeah you've been blocked 😂
Rude😛

I laughed at a remark Nadia made about how sorry for maddie she felt as she was distraught when he put the UK into lockdown as she wouldn’t be able to go out!!
Er hello none of us can go out..Maddie even ranted in her insta stories about people going out so now there not

Really she’s teaching us how to fry courgettes😆

Last edited:
Wow, I'm so disgusted that they are taking money from people and are not discouraging them from sending them money. So so wrong. It is so obvious they are taking this from vulnerable people - why are Loose Women producers allowing this to go on?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I laughed at a remark Nadia made about how sorry for maddie she felt as she was distraught when he put the UK into lockdown as she wouldn’t be able to go out!!
Er hello none of us can go out..Maddie even ranted in her insta stories about people going out so now there not
It's okay because Maddie's boyfriend was there four days ago and I am sure has been there since. So much for stopping the spread and protecting the elderly. Guess what MaddieMadds? The elderly in your family grew up during the war, so if you want to complain about staying in with the internet, food, and anything you could possibly wish for remember those elderly that had virtually nothing and lived through the blitz as kids. Geezuz. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Wow, I'm so disgusted that they are taking money from people and are not discouraging them from sending them money. So so wrong. It is so obvious they are taking this from vulnerable people - why are Loose Women producers allowing this to go on?
Unless someone writes a serious letter to whoever is in charge of LW or itv then she will carry on plugging the member area robbing money off people

It's okay because Maddie's boyfriend was there four days ago and I am sure has been there since. So much for stopping the spread and protecting the elderly. Guess what MaddieMadds? The elderly in your family grew up during the war, so if you want to complain about staying in with the internet, food, and anything you could possibly wish for remember those elderly that had virtually nothing and lived through the blitz as kids. Geezuz. :rolleyes:
This comment then proves Nadia as a complete fake as she is having a breakdown over people going out perhaps she should take a closer look at her own family & not let him in.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.