Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was loose women before they stopped filming. As with all thier vlogs now it's a guessing game as to what day they are on 🤷🏻‍♀️

They say Xander’s name a lot too, not sure where he’s from. These subs are always friendly and praise their vlogs so they’ve learnt their names easily lol

I’ve just started the latest vlog and am only at the beginning where Mark is taking Nadia to work. She’s crying ... 🙄. I’m a key worker and use public transport, she’s just ridiculous!!
Yes! Xander is another one. You can tell they have thier favs. Give someone else a chance for gods sake 🙄

Reactions: 4
what work is he taking her too? #intrigued
LW as vlog is before lockdown so basically about a week ago which we have seen most of content already 🙄

23 times he looked at the camera whilst driving should be ashamed😠

07B52243-6E15-45E4-8512-587E3D46FC23.jpeg

Kids cookery lessons..seriously

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez they are really getting desperate. She hardly ever cooks with her own kids, the only dish Maddie knows how to cook is spaghetti and she's 17! They'll be charging us for that next....and btw how many vlogs is Nadia going to do showing us this spaghetti dish.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello every one 😁 hope you and your families and loved ones are all doing good 😍 Hope you're all not climbing the walls to much 😂

Sooooooooo 😏
YouTube threw up a suggestion tonight 🙄 the click bait title got me...
Loose women has been cancelled indefinitely.... yup I caved in and hit play 😂

She wasn't actually saying anything that was drawing me in so I headed to the comments. Unintentionally I clicked the live chat tab so I started reading those.
Well... after seeing this comment I thought, there's going to be no fear of her without her salary!!
20200326_000702.jpg

Someone asks what that means and Nadia reads out her comment, replied saying I don't know what it means I just said thanks without knowing why, all said while laughing.

20200326_000723.jpg

Then the subs who are on the ball start commenting about why that's happened.
And guess what....
Nadia choose not to read out their comments or say any more about it 🤨

Yeah I wouldn't worry too much about her being out of work!
Plus... isn't YouTube Vlogging a job?
Don't you pay taxes as a youtuber?

Ohh and she also mentions her father's video that's "like the queens speech" and how every one needs to hear it and share it. It's got 11k views lol She must be gutted it hasn't gone viral 😂😂😂

20200326_000744.jpg

• Wow
Are you in the uk Patsy.. Is travelling on public transport not a problem for you?
Yes I am. I can’t do anything about it, I have to go to work. I use buses and they’re much quieter than normal so it’s not too bad.

Reactions: 4
You can pay to get your comments read out? What the hell!!?! Theyre so bloody god damn greedy its unreal!

Shock horror, mamas spaghetti is the first dish shes gunna teach the kids 🤦‍♀️ So predictable!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You can pay to get your comments read out? What the hell!!?! Theyre so bloody god damn greedy its unreal!

Shock horror, mamas spaghetti is the first dish shes gunna teach the kids 🤦‍♀️ So predictable!

comments are switched off for the spaghetti live - mmmmm wonder why? im not watching it =i just had a quick look

Reactions: 5
Yeah she does 🙂

I see on Kayes Insta they have got together for a live LW show
Nadia was filming from Mark's hole 🙄
Looking rough as fook
Surly she could have freshened up a bit 😏

The comments have to be switched off because of children. Quite a new youtube policy

Someone paid £5 to have their comment read out? Wow. However what happened to the sub who gave £20 so that Nadia would buy her mum some flowers? The decent thing Nadia should have done was vlog the flowers she bought. But she took the donation and said no more.

I noticed that Nadia didn't even know when she was supposed to be filming this spaghetti video has she done one now? How many time is she going to show us how to make spag with tomato puree. 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
@tomtomclub yes i totally agree! Ive shared it everywhere too because it has such a heart warming feel to it.

I had a look through the cooking for kids...
Nadia and her oh yes I forgot to say... wash your hands before cooking
Then goes scratching her nose with her finger 🙄 and of course the hair gets played with

Manky Mark thinks kids.... let's get Buzz out.. let's go to my room to show it off.. 🙄

But the piece de resistance was the idiot child swearing on a kids video!!
Nadia said now it's time to meet manky and he said Christ! Are they ready for that?

What an effin idiot!! 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha

Is that what those monetary amounts were at the top of the live chat so I can get your comments read out? Unbelievable😡

• Angry
Is that what those monetary amounts were at the top of the live chat so I can get your comments read out? Unbelievable😡
Yeah and in the live I watched about LW there was more £2 ones after that first £5 one
People feeling sorry for her because she was "out of work"
Are they getting paid for the online LW show? You can be sure they are
Do people still feel sorry for her now she's recording LW from home I wonder?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Yeah she does 🙂

I see on Kayes Insta they have got together for a live LW show
Nadia was filming from Mark's hole 🙄
Looking rough as fook
Surly she could have freshened up a bit 😏
😂

Yeah and in the live I watched about LW there was more £2 ones after that first £5 one
People feeling sorry for her because she was "out of work"
Are they getting paid for the online LW show? You can be sure they are
Do people still feel sorry for her now she's recording LW from home I wonder?!?
Why would anyone feel sorry for her or any other sleb? Their fans must have the common sense of a gnat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why is Nadia telling people she's lost her job? Her job is on hold...But I hear she's now doing it online so she'll be getting paid. She's so insincere.

Reactions: 6
I caved and watched home time #18 and a huge yawn fest of Mark walking around the west end. Gawd it’s sooooo boring. He never goes anywhere else! So it’s okay for him to walk around but nobody else? His commentary was so hilarious but he obviously thought he was David Attenborough :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: Then they are raging about people going out and about after they have been out and about? Huh? 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.