Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a terrible part of London anymore. I lived near them 12 years ago and it’s certainly better now than it was then. Majority of us couldn’t afford a big house round there!
Well Nadia herself often refers to it as a ghetto they’ve had lots of stabbings near by...sounds a very dodgy area to me 😱

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Well Nadia herself often refers to it as a ghetto they’ve had lots of stabbings near by...sounds a very dodgy area to me 😱
Nah, there’s far worse within a few miles. Peckham, Brixton, Thornton Heath and Croydon off the top of my head. Where they are isn’t too bad at all.

Reactions: 4
Nah, there’s far worse within a few miles. Peckham, Brixton, Thornton Heath and Croydon off the top of my head. Where they are isn’t too bad at all.
Well as I live in a Cheshire village I’d probably be scared to live in any part of London...well maybe I’d make an exception for Mayfair😊

Reactions: 5
It's pretty rough round there, but yes surrounding areas such as Thornton Heath, penge etc are probably worse. No matter how rough it is though thier house probably is worth close to a mil I reckon because of it's close links to central London.

I know where they live and wouldn't want to live there. I'd consder it quite rough...but as mentioned not AS rough as some surrounding areas but still quite rough. 😂 House is likely to be under a million because of the area and as she purchased it for around 260k years ago they are likely to be mortgage free. Move the house a few miles down the road to Surrey and it would be worth much more.

They can't seem to stop cashing in on the virus...another upload with 5 ads today. They should be removing those ads. No one should be cashing in on this situation. I don't even bother to watch them...they think they are Mr and Mrs know it all and I'd never take hygiene advice from those two!
I wonder if they are declaring their YouTube earnings. They won't be able to claim anything they probably have too much money tied up.

Oh and I've noticed they keep doing their LIVES in two parts...greedy devious buggers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know where they live and wouldn't want to live there. I'd consder it quite rough...but as mentioned not AS rough as some surrounding areas but still quite rough. 😂 House is likely to be under a million because of the area and as she purchased it for around 260k years ago they are likely to be mortgage free. Move the house a few miles down the road to Surrey and it would be worth much more.

They can't seem to stop cashing in on the virus...another upload with 5 ads today. They should be removing those ads. No one should be cashing in on this situation. I don't even bother to watch them...they think they are Mr and Mrs know it all and I'd never take hygiene advice from those two!
I wonder if they are declaring their YouTube earnings. They won't be able to claim anything they probably have too much money tied up.

Oh and I've noticed they keep doing their LIVES in two parts...greedy devious buggers.
It’s been announced on the news today that no support has been put in place to help the self employed which means Nadia as she’s freelance.
My sympathy for the self employed are those who’ve never earned very much money or just started out. Nadia has been in employment for many years earning a very high salary but being such a scatterbrained irresponsible fun loving person I doubt she put any money away for the future...Also, she’s mentioned a couple of times in the past she has no pension either.
So let’s wait n see if she mentions in the vlog how she doesn’t know how they’re going to manage without financial help.

I wish somebody would wipe that smirk off his face it’s really starting to piss me off👊🏻

Reactions: 5
Did we really need a whole vlog of Mark showing us various clips of an empty London... going on like he's some amazing documentary maker?! :LOL: And he notices when he approaches people they actively step to the right or left away from him, I wonder why!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First 50 seconds of home time vlog talk about ego & she needs to get a grip

Reactions: 7
It’s been announced on the news today that no support has been put in place to help the self employed which means Nadia as she’s freelance.
My sympathy for the self employed are those who’ve never earned very much money or just started out. Nadia has been in employment for many years earning a very high salary but being such a scatterbrained irresponsible fun loving person I doubt she put any money away for the future...Also, she’s mentioned a couple of times in the past she has no pension either.
So let’s wait n see if she mentions in the vlog how she doesn’t know how they’re going to manage without financial help.

and they seemto keep their money very seperate - as Mark wouldnt pay a contribution for the house to be painted - and always refers to his own purchases rather than buying things jointly for the house, he will say I will buy you one, she bought the coffee machine for valentines day - they dont seem to buy anything for the family - also I really do think they are short of cash as cant see that Mark has earned anything for years, but he must have inherited some oney from nanny thelmas home? Surely?

• Wow
I've also noticed they keep money very separate. Especially when Nadia acts very childlike when she wants Mark to buy her something. I get the impression the house was purchased by Nadia and therefore, Mark won't contribute any money on getting it done up, she apparently wanted her kitchen refurbished for years and finally paid for it to be done when she got paid for Big Brother. Mark doesn't seem to like to pay for anything.

I've also noticed they keep money very separate. Especially when Nadia acts very childlike when she wants Mark to buy her something. I get the impression the house was purchased by Nadia and therefore, Mark won't contribute any money on getting it done up, she apparently wanted her kitchen refurbished for years and finally paid for it to be done when she got paid for Big Brother. Mark doesn't seem to like to pay for anything.

Last edited:
and they seemto keep their money very seperate - as Mark wouldnt pay a contribution for the house to be painted - and always refers to his own purchases rather than buying things jointly for the house, he will say I will buy you one, she bought the coffee machine for valentines day - they dont seem to buy anything for the family - also I really do think they are short of cash as cant see that Mark has earned anything for years, but he must have inherited some oney from nanny thelmas home? Surely?
Thelma was Di’s mother so naturally Di would have inherited everything I would imagine. Plus after Thelma passed away Mark n Nadia went to her very old very tiny neglected bungalow so don’t imagine that was worth a huge amount.

Reactions: 3
I just went and had a look at the comments on their recent home time - seems Mark is heavily censoring them again. What annoys me about Mark is that whenever ANYONE has an opinion or pulls them up he calls them a troll, or that they are virtual signalling. He is rude, some of these people have probably followed them from the start but as soon as they say one thing that doesn't arse lick him he is really aggressive in his tone. Why doesn't he just turn off comments?

Edited to say pressed through play and noticed Mark staring into the camera vlogging when he is driving? I can't abide that. "Oh I let 4 children cross" I am surprised you saw them Mark while you're vlogging and driving at the same time! What an idiot! Also, how dare Nadia put on the croc tears talking about people still about walking the streets and people going to work and then Mark goes into London unnecessarily to take photos!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I just went and had a look at the comments on their recent home time - seems Mark is heavily censoring them again. What annoys me about Mark is that whenever ANYONE has an opinion or pulls them up he calls them a troll, or that they are virtual signalling. He is rude, some of these people have probably followed them from the start but as soon as they say one thing that doesn't arse lick him he is really aggressive in his tone. Why doesn't he just turn off comments?

Edited to say pressed through play and noticed Mark staring into the camera vlogging when he is driving? I can't abide that. "Oh I let 4 children cross" I am surprised you saw them Mark while you're vlogging and driving at the same time! What an idiot! Also, how dare Nadia put on the croc tears talking about people still about walking the streets and people going to work and then Mark goes into London unnecessarily to take photos!
I thought that walking through London just to vlog some more boring content isn’t essential & they have the cheek to swear & tell people to stay in

• Angry
Croc tears again because she's being driven into work 🙄 My heart bleeds for you Nadia it really does. I can't believe how negative they are! They haven't uploaded one positive video for weeks, it's so boring and depressing.

Also an observation I've noticed. They always use the same sub's names. E.g. When Mark was in London and he said those of you who know London, like you Zoe" another one they always mention is Lior, Cotton candy, and an American one but can't remember the name? It's obvious they just can't be bothered to learn anyone else's name so just churn out the same ones all the time to give off the impression that they personally know them because they are like "family". Another way to manipulate the subs I guess 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Croc tears again because she's being driven into work 🙄 My heart bleeds for you Nadia it really does. I can't believe how negative they are! They haven't uploaded one positive video for weeks, it's so boring and depressing.

Also an observation I've noticed. They always use the same sub's names. E.g. When Mark was in London and he said those of you who know London, like you Zoe" another one they always mention is Lior, Cotton candy, and an American one but can't remember the name? It's obvious they just can't be bothered to learn anyone else's name so just churn out the same ones all the time to give off the impression that they personally know them because they are like "family". Another way to manipulate the subs I guess 😏
I’ve noticed Cotton candy follows a couple of small Channels I follow. She never leaves just one comment sometimes ALL the comments are from her. At first I thought she was some kind of nutter (probably is) but now she just makes me laugh.

Reactions: 8

They say Xander’s name a lot too, not sure where he’s from. These subs are always friendly and praise their vlogs so they’ve learnt their names easily lol

I’ve just started the latest vlog and am only at the beginning where Mark is taking Nadia to work. She’s crying ... 🙄. I’m a key worker and use public transport, she’s just ridiculous!!

Last edited:
The home time vlog was all about Mark, I noticed by skimming that curser to the end that it was almost 25 minutes of him waffling on. And a bit of No tears Nadia at the start. Yawn.

They say Xander’s name a lot too, not sure where he’s from. These subs are always friendly and praise their vlogs so they’ve learnt their names easily lol

I’ve just started the latest vlog and am only at the beginning where Mark is taking Nadia to work. She’s crying ... 🙄. I’m a key worker and use public transport, she’s just ridiculous!!
Are you in the uk Patsy.. Is travelling on public transport not a problem for you?

what work is he taking her too? #intrigued

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.