Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will kill each other if they self isolate. I wonder if Di will move in with them whilst the virus is around that's who I worry about.

Reactions: 10
Iโ€™m going to watch the trailer in a minute and see how much of a dick mark is

Reactions: 5
Reply from one of the groupies ๐Ÿ™„ they follow the mantra of them needing the money for the costs of food/editing....such sheep ๐Ÿ™„
And this is another reason I feel they are manipulative they do not explain to their viewers about how they are really earning from youtube. Also, when they plug the channel they never mention that it can't be viewed on an iPad - they should refund those who have paid but can't view.

Reactions: 11
And this is another reason I feel they are manipulative they do not explain to their viewers about how they are really earning from youtube. Also, when they plug the channel they never mention that it can't be viewed on an iPad - they should refund those who have paid but can't view.
totally agree

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200312-220749_Instagram.jpg

Has she actually got any reason to be self isolating? (As best she can ๐Ÿ˜’) or is it just attention seeking, for the 'gram??

Omg it rhymes ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
20200312_223206.jpg

Screenshot_20200312-223019_YouTube.jpg

How long will this stay before the sub gets muted?! However, they can mute comments but not people's actual thoughts! Their viewing figures will plummet if they continue with their greed and arrogance .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't know if any of you heard but the republic of Ireland is in lock down. From 6pm this evening until the 29th March.
All schools are closed, work from home where possible. Shops, chemists and restaurants will stay open. All indoor events over 100 ppl have to be cancelled. All out door events over 500 to be cancelled.
So myself and my kids will remain in doors for the foreseeable. I will venture out to the shops when I need groceries and meds.

I think her self isolation is all for attention though. She's all about staying in on the very week there's no LW on. ๐Ÿ™„
We all know it won't last, she'll be out next week without fail. She can't stick to anything.

Regardless of her and her families antics.
Wanna say stay safe to you all. ๐Ÿ™
God only knows how long we will be in lock down here. Once we come out the other side of this virus then there's the huge worry of what state our economy will be in. ๐Ÿค”
But one battle at a time I guess.
Mind yourselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Brilliant where have I been for the last hour to miss all these posts๐Ÿ˜†oh yeah refereeing a war between my 17year old niece & her mother๐Ÿ™ˆnow back to the attention seeking bunch of wannabes๐Ÿคฃ

Reply from one of the groupies ๐Ÿ™„ they follow the mantra of them needing the money for the costs of food/editing....such sheep ๐Ÿ™„
Another sucker๐Ÿ˜have u noticed some of the member colours have changed to yellow?

She's probably safer out in the real world than the filth pit ๐Ÿคข
I was going to write something along the same lines @Rosieposey ๐Ÿคฎ

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Brilliant where have I been for the last hour to miss all these posts๐Ÿ˜†oh yeah refereeing a war between my 17year old niece & her mother๐Ÿ™ˆnow back to the attention seeking bunch of wannabes๐Ÿคฃ

Another sucker๐Ÿ˜have u noticed some of the member colours have changed to yellow?
What does that mean?

I just clicked into the Pixarโ€™s Soul trailer review to see Nanny Diโ€™s new hair cut ๐Ÿ˜Š. Mark speaks about it briefly and then all you can hear is someone noisily stirring a hot drink. Guess who wanted attention ... yep, Nadia. She joined in the conversation from across the room because Mark had mentioned a film Teddy was in. Iโ€™ve no idea what happened after that, I had to stop it.

Reactions: 7
Anyone watched the new vlog? I mite skim through it..havenโ€™t got 36 minutes to waste๐Ÿ˜‚

Finished watching it! One word BORING & that mental marky is beginning to be quite creepy. Does he actually think itโ€™s good interesting content

All the arse licking comments on trailer of Sunday show are from women..oh we love u Mark u work so hard & the ยฃ1.99 is so well spent..oh please donโ€™t make his ego any bigger & pass me the sick bucket๐Ÿคฎ
A comment from latest vlog โฌ‡
CC90DE11-2BFF-47CA-988B-CD467AB9E92C.jpeg

What does that mean?
What does that mean?
@Aph44 the top bit was my own life!! I just wondered about the colour of member thing! & I was responding to @Jax04 attachment at the beginning of this thread๐Ÿ˜€

View attachment 94843
Has she actually got any reason to be self isolating? (As best she can ๐Ÿ˜’) or is it just attention seeking, for the 'gram??

Omg it rhymes ๐Ÿ˜†
All for attention & views on YouTube

Iโ€™d be embarrassed to show my house looking so untidy..I would at least shut the drawer & cupboard๐Ÿ˜†& that make up bag has coronavirus written all over it๐Ÿคข

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What does that mean?
It means that theyโ€™re on their 3rd month of being a member. Each continuous month that goes by where they are paying the colour changes. Started green then turquoise and now yellow.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.