Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless someone writes a serious letter to whoever is in charge of LW or itv then she will carry on plugging the member area robbing money off people

This comment then proves Nadia as a complete fake as she is having a breakdown over people going out perhaps she should take a closer look at her own family & not let him in.
She is a complete fake, even her own sister has called her out for being one.

Reactions: 7
Yup #hypocrite #fakeasfook
Says one thing and does another
Same as the other idiot she's living with.

Reactions: 7
Have I got this right, people are actually donating money to them??

Reactions: 5
Have I got this right, people are actually donating money to them??
Yes you've got it right
During a live the sub can pay to have their comment highlighted in colour, like in the screen shot I posted back in the thread. I've seen £5 and £2 ones on the live about loose women going off air.
Since then it's been said someone gave them money for a pizza.
I didn't see this one but I'm assuming it went into their pot the same way as the highlighted comment did.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/1/12/14249630/youtube-super-chat-pay-pin-comments-live-stream

The link above gives a lot of information on it.
It's called Super Chat
This is a new thing to me but it seems to be around a few years

Last edited:
  • Wow
Well I’ve just watched the four loose women Instagram thing. I know somebody has already mentioned the state of Nadia on it but O.M.G. she looks like she hasn’t had a wash for a week! Obviously it didn’t escape Kaye either because she made a point of asking her Is she keeping up her beauty regime (laughing taking the piss)....I do like Kaye she must have the patience of a saint having Nadia as a mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yup I agree, love Kaye - think she’s just too polite and innocent to tell her how much of a filth bag she is. Even when Stacey said ‘and throw them on the floor’ only when Jane commented too; did Kaye say ‘they will have already been on the floor’. Nadia must think it’s another world when she goes to visit Kaye’s nice and tidy house!

she thinks she’s a bohemian hippyish free spirit......we think she’s grubby......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s beyond grubby - bu all means nobody is perfect but the way they live is beyond belief, it’s like they’re in another universe and not on planet earth, definitely a few ‘deep issues’ as they think it’s normal. How they’ve raised 2 children and had a career to date is questionable 😂

Reactions: 6
Their kitchen floor always makes me feel sick. I can actually hear the dirt and grit on the floor when Nadia walks around bare foot and the dogs always look so dirty.

Their kitchen floor always makes me feel sick. I can actually hear the dirt and grit on the floor when Nadia walks around bare foot and the dogs always look so dirty.
I get hives thinking of her walking around on that dirty kitchen floor all day with bare feet, her feet must be filthy &then getting into bed with them - such rebellious teenage behaviour - not going to wash, not going to tidy up...... blah blah - proper 'Kevin' behaviour & Mankyman is the same - they suit each other as both have very similar personality traits and immaturity

Reactions: 8
She made me feel abit 🤢 other day on a blog, she said that she’d never been an overly clean/tidy person even when the girls were little, if they threw dummies on the floor she didnt bother washing them, just straight back in their mouths, i shud imagine she did the same with food too 🤮 god only knows how chaotic there house was with babies/toddlers in it!

• Sick
She made me feel abit 🤢 other day on a blog, she said that she’d never been an overly clean/tidy person even when the girls were little, if they threw dummies on the floor she didnt bother washing them, just straight back in their mouths, i shud imagine she did the same with food too 🤮 god only knows how chaotic there house was with babies/toddlers in it!
It seems most of us are shocked by Nadia’s attitude to cleanliness & tidiness, i wonder if it’s a culture thing. We’ve never seen inside Teddy & Betty‘s house which is strange considering they’re only next door. We’ve seen glimpses of the outside which is like Nadia’s house..unkempt with bins in full view. Unlike her younger sister Julia who I think has inherited their Mothers Englishness I think Nadia has inherited Teddy’s Arabness..something I think Nadia is proud of so embraces it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The culture in Arabic homes is generally to be spotlessly clean. Brits are far dirtier when it comes to their homes. 🤷‍♀️

Dina’s home looks clean and tidy. Nanny Di’s looks like a filthy pit, as does Mark’s special wanking work room and literally anywhere where Mark has been in the house is left in a tit tip. They all have messy personality traits and nothing to do with culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The culture in Arabic homes is generally to be spotlessly clean. Brits are far dirtier when it comes to their homes. 🤷‍♀️

Dina’s home looks clean and tidy. Nanny Di’s looks like a filthy pit, as does Mark’s special wanking work room and literally anywhere where Mark has been in the house is left in a tit tip. They all have messy personality traits and nothing to do with culture.

Reactions: 2

Oh well we can rule that one out then. Maybe there’s no other explanation other than she’s just a dirty mare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she just wants to cook and dance around the kitchen.
In my house I cook (and the rest of the daily chores) then the washing and cleaning up is done by the kids and hubby.
It's never left in the sink like her house. I remember before I blocked her on Insta she had to do a live to get her washing up done, and it's always the night before dinner stuff 🤮
Any cleaning she's done has been vlogged just to make herself do it.

I see today the thumbnail for today's live. Seems like it's him on his own 🙄 in he's cesspit. That'll be one to avoid for sure.

Last night I had a bit of a quick few mins of their last few lives/Vlogs and I've come to the conclusion that those two (M&N) would be tearing strips off each other if they didn't have this YouTube channel. Could you imagine being on lockdown with either of them, never mind both together!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here's another payment from the same sub on the clap for the NHS video.
I had a look at the guys YouTube channel. He has a few videos uploaded. I hate to say it, but I would be worried about this chap if he's doing this on all their live videos :/

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Wonder if he dusted his toys that are featuring in her ridiculous cookery vlog..he always says how filthy his room is🤢😷

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Here's another payment from the same sub on the clap for the NHS video.
I had a look at the guys YouTube channel. He has a few videos uploaded. I hate to say it, but I would be worried about this chap if he's doing this on all their live videos :/
I don't mean it nasty, but he looks rather gormless, so it is worrying, yes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.