Nadia Sawalha #21 Some people don't want to be fixed as being broken gets them attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someones asked M if he and nadia have had a row and he answered I'm afraid not. I can just see him saying that being narky about it

• Wow
Reactions: 8
haha if manky or bratia blocks me from the channel i'll take it as a bleeping compliment - means they can't even handle some beautiful pictures of julia 🤭

glad you like the comments 😁 and also glad you've finally sorted it out! sometimes youtube can be a bit funny when it comes to showing comments properly, as you've found out :ROFLMAO:

logging in and out usually fixes it :)
It seems that’s all that was needed.
I never log out.🙈
Saw this when I logged back in again too,😬
I’ve a feeling this is a Tattler and someone we know well..,,
I may be wrong.😬❤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
It seems that’s all that was needed.
I never log out.🙈
Saw this when I logged back in again too,😬
I’ve a feeling this is a Tattler and someone we know well..,,
I may be wrong.😬❤
haha i saw that!

also, people are now queuing up to compliment julia :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

this has taken a good turn 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
comment and the replies are getting more and more likes 🤭 :ROFLMAO:

also, we need a new thread?

possible title - bratia & manky wanted compliments to inflate their heads, but their subs complimented julia instead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think there may be mounting tension as a whole house due to the daughters not wanting to be in vlogs anymore ,but that friction is being brought out then between mank and nit lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Look what nadia has just put on her Instagram, so she is an embarrassment to her daughters!
How incredibly selfish and self centered. It’s one thing to share on a private IG page for family and friends, but she has several hundred thousand random followers. And she’s implicitly inviting those followers to side with her against her children and express how she’s a great mum and it’s fine to share these kinds of private pics.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anybody seen this before?
She’s a tad more tolerable in this but the innuendo was unnecessary IMO as she looked ok-ish back then and is little more composed.
Not such a ladette.
You can see why men might have liked her (apart from that hair😉)
“Come and play with me though? Really?🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
comment and the replies are getting more and more likes 🤭 :ROFLMAO:

also, we need a new thread?

possible title - bratia & manky wanted compliments to inflate their heads, but their subs complimented julia instead
Or how about one of these for a title:

Double the moaning is not even half as fun; the vlog and house are a mess and the girls are done

Diddle Daddle and Delay: vlogs, birthing suits, cards, and autographed book deliveries are never shared in the promised way

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How incredibly selfish and self centered. It’s one thing to share on a private IG page for family and friends, but she has several hundred thousand random followers. And she’s implicitly inviting those followers to side with her against her children and express how she’s a great mum and it’s fine to share these kinds of private pics.
Still going against the wishes of the girls in talking about them not wanting to be on Her’s or Manks social Media... by putting it in social media.
...and Mank putting up the Bakewell vlog with Kiki & Maddie in when they’ve said NO MORE!😡
I bet the horlddon’t even know that vlog went up.
He probably said he wouldn’t use it seeing as they’d asked about a month or so ago to be left out of vlogs now.
Why would they disbelieve him?
I bet they don’t watch every vlog either.
Why would they?
They live with the craziness so I’m sure they don’t want a replay of it by watching what goes out on YouTube.
Too busy getting on with their own teenage lives.
So basically, they continue to disregard the wishes of their girls.
... and so it goes on.😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
what doesnt she get? its not all about her- her daughters are starting out in life, and starting their own futures why does she think she has to be putting all her childish silly nonsense that violates their lives (and reputations) and makes them embarassed to be associated with her, as a mother surely she should just stop now before she does serious damage, she is beyond belief that she cant see what she is doing, so up her own arse and only cares about herself, she should be ashamed of herself

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Look what nadia has just put on her Instagram, so she is an embarrassment to her daughters!
she is such an arse. going on instagram and saying about your kids wanting privacy is not giving them privacy; saying nothing about them is. this thick witch really doesn't get it does she.

Reactions: 17
He has been promising a mental health chat for the past week! ... today he said watch out time would be communicated later today but it would be tonight .. hmmmmm let's see! 🤨Also promising a review of the Queen's Gambit for ages! Why would he do that now, released 23/10 we've all seen it (well I and my friends certainly have), all done and dusted ... he is so out of touch .... sooooo busy writing 🤣 where's that box office short film you announced Manky👋👋👋
So .. has anyone seen his communication on timing of tonight's mental health chat???? 🤨🤨 I just do not understand his work ethic ... well ... NO ethic ... wish I has so much time on my hands to do bloody NADA😡 they are both as bad, they do not accomplish anything😡 oh yes he managed to photograph yet again his dog today😉

• Haha

Staff edit
Please LINK the thread if you create one.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.