Nadia Sawalha #12 - 12345 went to Cornwall on our drive. 6789 broke lockdown rules again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why their subs continue to watch their lives anymore. The comments have people constantly asking for vlogs - they won't put out vlogs if they can do an easy Live and if people are still watching them. Until their is a real decline in people watching the Lives they will always opt for the easy option and there will be fewer and fewer vlogs. They also don't have much of a life going on so again, another reason for the lack of vlogs.

Reactions: 11
@Pennylane8150 Can we have a new thread please, I think this had the most likes
What the hell did you see the morning moans shes barely dressed then they are both putting 2 fingers up to a subs workmates ifthats not abusive I dont know any way I have reported it they are out of control .

Reactions: 7
Yesterday's live really sums them up. Manky read out a comment from 8yr old Oscars friend who said he was watching. Manky knew an 8 Yr old was watching yet spent the live swearing, being rude and using sexual innuendo's. Who does that!!!!! When they know young children are watching 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It's sad that he is in charge of educating his daughters. One thing that school can offer is a chance to debate, and weigh up both sides. Manky and Nitty have forced their own political views and opinions onto them. They don't get different ideas, and criticism, from different teachers. If they tell the kids they are really good at something.(When they're not). Then imagine the chaos when they go out into the real world. Manky never has male friends around where you see them interacting. Maybe Nitty keeps everyone in the bubble because she hates to be confronted.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's sad that he is in charge of educating his daughters. One thing that school can offer is a chance to debate, and weigh up both sides. Manky and Nitty have forced their own political views and opinions onto them. They don't get different ideas, and criticism, from different teachers. If they tell the kids they are really good at something.(When they're not). Then imagine the chaos when they go out into the real world. Manky never has male friends around where you see them interacting. Maybe Nitty keeps everyone in the bubble because she hates to be confronted.
Absolutely agree. Isn’t Kiki breaking ranks and going to school soon? Would be the best thing she could do.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know many people who always say they never have a minute to themselves implying that they’re always so busy. A woman I used to work with would say It EVERY single time we met up until I asked her “what is it that keeps you so busy” her answer was “I don’t know”
I just laughed..now she doesn’t say it anymore. I think some people feel they have to justify their existence so pretend there’s a lot more going on in their lives than there actually is.
Watching the Kardashians is probably Nittys idea of being busy...
People at my work do it all the time, moan so much about being busy that they don’t have time to do anything else, which means they have a huge backlog of work. They then complain to me,asking why I’m not so behind,insinuating that I’m not as busy/can’t possibly have the same amount of work to do as them,which is of course bollocks,it’s just that while they spend a full day saying how busy they are,whilst doing NOTHING I’ve actually got a full days work done.....yet nobody’s thinks I’m busy because I never mention it!!!

Reactions: 4
Yesterday's live really sums them up. Manky read out a comment from 8yr old Oscars friend who said he was watching. Manky knew an 8 Yr old was watching yet spent the live swearing, being rude and using sexual innuendo's. Who does that!!!!! When they know young children are watching 😡
In their eyes an 8 year old is a teenager!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
oh god, on this morning's coffee moaning at around 10.15 mins in, Nitty is scratching her head, then putting her fingers straight in her mouth, checking what's under her dirty, dirty nails and then putting her hands in her mouth again! If she does that on a livestream, imagine what she does when we're not looking!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
At 9.33 Mark said there was hardly any thumbs up and walked off
Absolutely agree. Isn’t Kiki breaking ranks and going to school soon? Would be the best thing she could do.
I agree, but because she left at age 7, it will be challenging.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.