Myvictoriangem

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the biggest scammer on the gram! Also. It proper bugs me when these people are like "oh I just randomly painted my entire living room today because I'm so addicted to decorating and I'm so random and there's no financial benefit to me engineering my whole life for social media at all!" 🙄 Wash your walls down and prep properly, you grubby mare!
I remember she was painting an internal door and left the handle on and painted round it 🤦‍♀️. Gemma has in the past moaned about other people's decorating skills or lack of and she's exactly the same, sheer laziness that one.

Reactions: 3
Can't believe she didn't even white wash those bright blue walls in her office. Her painting skills are so shockingly bad.

Totally agree with the head thing.. it's something that baffles me every time I see her... how it's it so large!! Think it proves she's not lost her weight completely naturally!

Is she desperate or what? She’s added this as a new story probably 5 times if not more since yesterday afternoon and now again this morning. Should be marked as aff as the more people click and use it the more credit she gets.

Attachments

I was so embarrassed for teddy with that world book day outfit, it was up his legs, clearly too small. She put wellies on so it didn’t look so bad meanwhile she’s splashing the cash on girly nights out and new clothes

She’s really getting on my nerves with all these shein posts. Desperately wanting people to click and earn her free cash to spend. She is the absolute queen of MLM’s of any type.

she’s posted this story at least 4 times today if not more.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s really getting on my nerves with all these shein posts. Desperately wanting people to click and earn her free cash to spend. She is the absolute queen of MLM’s of any type.

she’s posted this story at least 4 times today if not more.
She is a proper desperate dan! no shame in constantly posting that link knowing full well she is gaining massively!

• Heart
She is a proper desperate dan! no shame in constantly posting that link knowing full well she is gaining massively!
But not telling anyone so they think she is doing it out of the goodness of her heart. Maybe she should look at the business models of Shein and Temu, but I don't think she would care, anyway to make a quick buck and she is one the bandwagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The eye bleeping has gone to a whole new level today. That video where she turns her head but is checking herself out 🤦‍♀️ I cringed so hard

Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t she open her mouth properly when she talks. It’s like she’s trying to talk through her teeth. It’s weird and very annoying!

Reactions: 1
The eye bleeping has gone to a whole new level today. That video where she turns her head but is checking herself out 🤦‍♀️ I cringed so hard
was literally gonna post the same. She gives me headache the way she turns her head all the time. PLEASE JUST STOP!!!

Omg! That latest reel showing her weight loss. I totally get she has lost a lot of weight but please cover up. She sure has confidence x

Reactions: 1