Mystify; Michael Hutchence

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Noel Gallagher comment really hit me. I hope he dishes out a Brit next year and gets the same response. Especially when Michael had seemed so genuinely pleased for them, was so out of order.

Reactions: 5
The Noel Gallagher comment really hit me. I hope he dishes out a Brit next year and gets the same response. Especially when Michael had seemed so genuinely pleased for them, was so out of order.
I hope Lewis Capaldi is having a few moments revelling in this after the grief Gallagher gave him too. Noel is a tool.

I think Michael was a tortured soul, there were rumours he could be vile to band members.

Also, what came to a head during that call between him and Bob Geldof? It must have been awful.

Reactions: 1
Just watched this, god that bit hurt me. What a horrible cretin Noel Gallagher is 😡

Reactions: 2
Heartbreaking to know he had debilitating brain damage from a fractured skull for years and no one knew, he carried that burden alone :cry:

Also very suspicious of Bob Geldoff’s actions/motivations.... why did he have Tigerlily’s last name changed by court order to Geldoff? Odd. Also heartbreaking Michael’s mother was prevented from seeing from seeing Tigerlily (by Geldoff) in the years before her death.

Also heartbreaking Michael’s mother was prevented from seeing from seeing Tigerlily (by Geldoff) in the years before her death.
Maybe Tiger Lily refused to see his mother because she accused Paula of causing Michael’s death? There could be many reasons, I don’t think it’s fair to assume Geldof is spiteful enough to stop the two of them having contact when he obviously cared enough about Tiger Lily’s welfare to adopt her

Maybe Tiger Lily refused to see his mother because she accused Paula of causing Michael’s death? There could be many reasons, I don’t think it’s fair to assume Geldof is spiteful enough to stop the two of them having contact when he obviously cared enough about Tiger Lily’s welfare to adopt her
It’s a huge shame when grandchildren are kept from their grandparents, it happens a lot sadly.

If the child has a genuine reason for not wanting to see them, of course that’s fair enough.

Sadder still if the child feels that way when they’ve barely ever known the grandparent to begin with.....

Like you say we don’t know.

I do think Geldof is spiteful though! I’d love to know if he really said he is above the law.

Heartbreaking to know he had debilitating brain damage from a fractured skull for years and no one knew, he carried that burden alone :cry:

Also very suspicious of Bob Geldoff’s actions/motivations.... why did he have Tigerlily’s last name changed by court order to Geldoff? Odd. Also heartbreaking Michael’s mother was prevented from seeing from seeing Tigerlily (by Geldoff) in the years before her death.
He adopted her - most adopted children have their surname changed to that of their adoptive family. Nothing strange about that. Also, he didn't even go as far as changing her name from Hutchence to Geldof - he just added Geldof at the end. Her name is Tiger-Lily Hutchence Geldof.

Watching now. Hearing about his brain injury is heartbreaking. He seemed like a lovely guy

He adopted her - most adopted children have their surname changed to that of their adoptive family. Nothing strange about that. Also, he didn't even go as far as changing her name from Hutchence to Geldof - he just added Geldof at the end. Her name is Tiger-Lily Hutchence Geldof.
Perhaps she wanted the same surname as her sisters? Made it easier for her to travel with the rest of the family? We don’t know.

I’m probably looking for reasons anyway, as I have no time for geldof since the horrendous liveaid business... for which he was knighted :sick: