Mylifeandkids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally watch every video and vlog,, but I don’t know? Lol I think she’s under channel mom too

She’s not a sponsored channel mum vlogger, I can’t watch her! She’s so irritating 🙈

I used to like her but gone off her abit now! She seems abit fake her laugh makes my teeth itch it sounds so fake

Reactions: 2
I like her but think she baby's the youngest child. She did a vlog not long ago where she showed some toddler/first metal cutlery and said it was for her 7 year old as she struggles with full size cutlery. I thought that was a bit odd

Reactions: 2
Ugh!! Just watched her video where the kids meet new baby

Her poor son! Her gender reveal/confirmation of new baby to him was to open the nappy to show the child’s genitals. He looked so embarrassed

He needed a hug too. Poor lad

Ugh!! Just watched her video where the kids meet new baby

Her poor son! Her gender reveal/confirmation of new baby to him was to open the nappy to show the child’s genitals. He looked so embarrassed

He needed a hug too. Poor lad
I thought it was a very strange gender reveal. He looked like her was mortified and seemed genuinely upset afterwards.