Myjourney_katie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another slimmingworlder who fell off the wagon and pushes everything down her followers throats. Never #ad though!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe this doesn’t have more replies. She’s peddling MLMs now under the guise of “helping people” and is just so desperate to be an influencer it’s cringe worthy.

I had to unfollow her over the weekend.
absolutely loves herself and asked for advice last week on what her followers wanted to see then got nippy when one said they were sick of all the ads.

I too am surprised this thread hasn’t received more attention and for a good while! o_O Does anyone else that all of the ‘content’ is just the same thing over.. and over.. and over again? Whilst acting like the reason for the lack of attention is due to a ‘algorithm’ error?:rolleyes:

It’s actually really sad and concerning, I’m shocked every time I see him… he’s only just 2 and he’s really overweight 😢

It’s actually really sad and concerning, I’m shocked every time I see him… he’s only just 2 and he’s really overweight 😢
I’ve followed Katie for ages but she hasn’t come up in my feed for months I’ve just looked at her grid and I’m shocked at Teddy too. She’s posted about sorting her tit out with her weight but Teddy is the one she needs to focus on it’s such a shame and very concerning. I know you shouldn’t fat shame children but it’s worrying how very overweight he is

Reactions: 2