my.style.story

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only recently discovered this woman and think she is absolutely brilliant!! Her observations of the Insta world really are spot on! Anyone else a fan?

Reactions: 6
I think Angela is brilliant. Has nailed some "influencers" to a tee! The Barbie stories have been the best thing on Instagram for a long time. They are listed on her highlights. Well worth a follow (y)

Reactions: 4
Today’s wreath making stories had me crying - the crucifix bunny wreath! This woman is fantastic and has nailed “influencers to a tee” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Today’s stories have been thought provoking.
Someone started #notaflogger which sums up this lady very much 👍🏼

I actually love her. Just hoping she doesn't sell out and start accepting the freebies.

I noticed Suthers, Hells, Feathers, Hunters and UGG follow her, I'm on my knees praying she doesn't start pallying up with them and accepting the free tit and ads.

Reactions: 2
Have you see today’s stories?! 😂

Angela is now an Agony Aunt and every Monday will be answering your dilemmas as she promises to be “a vessel for issues” 😂

Head over ladies and let her help 😉

• Heart
I love her! Yes she’s found her niche as another poster said, but I’ve followed her for a long time and I know that she has always been very anti bullshit about instagram before speaking out on stories.

She’s bloody hilarious and a breath of fresh air ‘hiii guyzzzzz’ just cracks me up every time.

I think a lot of the more well known influencers are recent followers, presumably because they got wind of her taking the piss and are petrified it may be about them 🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s fabulous. She used to work in Joules but blew the lid on Tom Joules not speaking to the ‘staff’.

I feel like her stories have gone a bit naff lately. Absolutely loved her to begin with... But feel like she's gone a bit off the boil now. Maybe she is struggling with content now she has done all the stories of taking the P out of the influencers - I really hope she doesn't disappear back into obscurity because she is/was funny!

Reactions: 1
I feel like her stories have gone a bit naff lately. Absolutely loved her to begin with... But feel like she's gone a bit off the boil now. Maybe she is struggling with content now she has done all the stories of taking the P out of the influencers - I really hope she doesn't disappear back into obscurity because she is/was funny!
I think she has plenty of stories in her “influencers bank”, hopefully they start soon.

Maybe real life has got in the way?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've unfollowed.

It's all gone to her head a bit and now she's getting her tits out for entertainment. I'm ok with free the nipple but I think she's become obsessed with it all.

I notice a lot of the big accounts follow her, wonder how they feel weatching stories that are so obviously a piss take out of them?

I've unfollowed.

It's all gone to her head a bit and now she's getting her tits out for entertainment. I'm ok with free the nipple but I think she's become obsessed with it all.

I notice a lot of the big accounts follow her, wonder how they feel weatching stories that are so obviously a piss take out of them?

She’s a private account so they have to follow her to see if they are name checked!! I’m not a fan but that in itself is a genius move I have to admit!

I’d be interested to know if Hunters&Heels follows her as I feel a lot of her digs are directed that way ‘Happy Tuesday’!! 🙄

I think she storied that someone had encouraged her to go public instead of private?

Heels follows her, Feathers, UGG, Getting Stuff Done...

She really has it in for heels.

She used to be relatable but all these outift stories with the rail, I can't work out if it's serious or not but she comes across as full of it now. Gutted.

I think she storied that someone had encouraged her to go public instead of private?

Heels follows her, Feathers, UGG, Getting Stuff Done...

She really has it in for heels.

She used to be relatable but all these outift stories with the rail, I can't work out if it's serious or not but she comes across as full of it now. Gutted.
As I said, I’m not a fan. I also followed her before she started taking the piss and she was desperate - comments on all the big accounts!

I like her, it’s just a bit of fun, I think she knows she’s not Celeste Barber or anything.
I like her a lot too. Everything is done with her tongue firmly in her cheek.
I think she has nailed a lot of the nonsense that happens on Instagram.