Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think thats a nightdress that she has pulled up over her head.
Oh my god you're right 🤯🤮
Why post that? Why pump like that? Bang on the pumping bra there's plenty of room under a nightdress for the equipment?!

Cannot believe this woman is 33 😭
Ditto. I'd be morto. Her older sister looks alot younger than her. Can't even blame pregnancy and babies, she looked the same from the start.

Reactions: 3
She is going to struggle with 2 toddlers if the pumping is making her look like that

Reactions: 2
Hands all over her face again while pumping (again).
Way to pass germs to small babies 👍👍

Did anyone know she is breastfeeding? Sometimes she puts them on the breast but not anymore just pumps them breastmilk because they are on exclusively breastmilk. Breastmilk is why they haven't been sick in their entire 4 weeks of life. *pump glugs away in the background 24/7*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Did anyone know she is breastfeeding? Sometimes she puts them on the breast but not anymore just pumps them breastmilk because they are on exclusively breastmilk. Breastmilk is why they haven't been sick in their entire 4 weeks of life. *pump glugs away in the background 24/7*
Is she copying the cursing nurse?

Reactions: 1
She’s the type of person who makes some women feel bad for not choosing or not being able to breastfeed. It’s not for everyone, it’s not suitable for people due to medication sometimes (me!) - I support any choice to feed a baby but Christ please stop telling us it’s easy and you love it. Your nipples are cracked and sore there’s no way they aren’t. The sweat must be pumping out through you. Breastfeeding yes it’s amazing, but it’s not for everyone so please stop making it a personality trait. So many people say ‘how do you know someone’s breastfeeding… because they tell you’ but the truth is 99% of BF moms just get on with it.

Reactions: 13
She’s the type of person who makes some women feel bad for not choosing or not being able to breastfeed. It’s not for everyone, it’s not suitable for people due to medication sometimes (me!) - I support any choice to feed a baby but Christ please stop telling us it’s easy and you love it. Your nipples are cracked and sore there’s no way they aren’t. The sweat must be pumping out through you. Breastfeeding yes it’s amazing, but it’s not for everyone so please stop making it a personality trait. So many people say ‘how do you know someone’s breastfeeding… because they tell you’ but the truth is 99% of BF moms just get on with it.
Fact.
The feeding barrier is only broken once you don't feel the need to tell people how you feed.

Reactions: 3
So she stays up until 11/12pm and then her dad minds them in the morning and she lives for that nap.
Heres a mad idea, go to bed at 10pm and mind them yourself in the morning???

• Haha
Reactions: 6

And they end up eating chicken nuggets and haribo like everyone elses child🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they? I thought they were only in their 60's?

Doesn't matter though, they shouldnt have to do it.

I wonder when she decided to have IVf did she actually sit down and ask her parents was it okay with them?

Reactions: 2
Are they? I thought they were only in their 60's?

Doesn't matter though, they shouldnt have to do it.

I wonder when she decided to have IVf did she actually sit down and ask her parents was it okay with them?
Ah no I meant like they are taking on a bit much. Like yeah my mam would help but I wouldn’t expect it that much. I get the normal grandparent doting.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.