Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I see the ‘recommendations please’ and then the email for collabs in the bio- that’s enough for me. I hope she doesn’t go down the route of Julie stating herself and the twins are homeless and getting a council house and not going back to work. I’m all for moms going back to work, or not, but I’m not for people just wanting to milk the system because there are enough homeless single moms and/ or dads who genuinely need a place to live out there.
I can't see her going down the homeless route. Same one probably still has her communion money.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I heard her say about loosing weight as well. Think she was hinting for some new clothes .

She will get a rotten surprise when those babies hit the 16 week mark and she packs on a couple of stone overnight. It happens to all of us 🙈 I had dramatic weight loss at the beginning.. maintained it just long enough to believe I needed a new wardrobe. By the time baby was 5 months I was smack back in my maternity leggings 🤣🤣
I think especially if you're overweight to start you get this big drop of weight when your body goes through the trauma of pregnancy and birth. Then it cops on again!

I'm very surprised they implanted two embryos for her with her weight/physique. Very sketchy decision from the clinic IMO. Her antenatal issues were no surprise infact given her physical state starting pregnancy she got away quite lightly!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Agree with the posts here, I can’t relate to her as a new mum myself. I saw recently she was showing one of the babies lashes and said “we paid a lot of money for those lashes didn’t we”.. I just thought it was a grotesque comment to make 🤢
I also find she mutters I can’t understand what she’s saying a lot?!
and the breastfeeding…. Lord god we get it you breastfeed I don’t want to see bottles of your breast milk thank you. She has tonnes of help clearly… she just strikes me as a bit oddshe says she’s lost weight because she’s breast feeding etc , good for you but don’t harp on…
In fairness I thought she said something along the lines of “people would pay a lot of money to have lashes like that”. I don’t think she was insinuating that the lashes and in turn the baby had cost a lot of money.

Reactions: 11
I was surprised that she could have IVF at her weight.

I always taught you had to have a fairly healthy weight to go through IVF.
Im pretty sure that the weight/BMI requirements relate to publicly funded IVF- I think on the nhs it is sometimes funded? But here in Ireland where it’s fully private, I’d say it’s anything goes once you have the readies

Reactions: 1
I thought she was a lot older too ! At least 40 !
She needs a skin care Collab lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No that comment was about her donor. She must of known he’d long lashes. That comment was a bit rich in my opinion. As for the breastfeeding I never did it I was too fucked after my sections. Next time I’d like to but she’s actually putting me off

Reactions: 1
No that comment was about her donor. She must of known he’d long lashes. That comment was a bit rich in my opinion. As for the breastfeeding I never did it I was too fucked after my sections. Next time I’d like to but she’s actually putting me off
There's zero guarantee about lash length! She definitely said about people pay for those lashes

Reactions: 7
She makes it seem like hard work she's like daisy the cow always hooked up.

BF isn't for everyone. I done it for 6 weeks, pumped for another 6 months. It was actually grand but the way she puts it I'd have been straight to formula.

No way do you want to be a slave to a breast pump. Then again its a whole lot easier if you've people there to feed and change babies, make you food, wash bottles and clothes, let you nap, help you go to town.... nothing solo about her journey.

I don’t think the freebies will last, I think her popularity has died already. Out of 23.5k followers only 14.5k of those liked the first pic of the girls on her grid. Her last grid pic only got one like despite almost all of her followers seeing it, that’s a very rapid drop.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Now the goodies are rolling in! How many times can you say breastfeeding in one story!!!!! She would need something to sort that nose out, who wants to hear her sniff sniff. Same one will be crying if the babies get sick

Reactions: 4
Now the goodies are rolling in! How many times can you say breastfeeding in one story!!!!! She would need something to sort that nose out, who wants to hear her sniff sniff. Same one will be crying if the babies get sick
Omg I wonder is it a habit because she is allways wiping her nose as well with her hand.
The sniffing is going on before she had a cold.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Her babies are absolutely gorgeous & im delighted her and her babies are doing great with the journey and all but I find her the most boring person to listen to I just can’t watch the stories 🤣

Reactions: 6
Why the big production to go down the road. Nappies, wipes, food and 2 babygros...done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.