Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds dosed. How does she only have one baby or none any time she’s on camera. Fair play to her mam and dad. I think she’s gonna be another ma Julie

Reactions: 2
She used to reply to me but close to her going in to have the girls she said in her stories she wouldn’t be replying for the next while.
I love my pjs but they’re reserved for cold wet days after we get back from school & evenings when I know I won’t be going back out. I couldn’t stay in them all day.
I messaged her 4 or 5 times between 10 and 25 weeks Id say and probably 2 or 3 times since tge babies came home because I work in the area of newborns. Not once had she had the courtesy to reply. I have though seen her commenting on other people's pages . I bet if I was giving her something free she would reply.

Reactions: 10
I messaged her 4 or 5 times between 10 and 25 weeks Id say and probably 2 or 3 times since tge babies came home because I work in the area of newborns. Not once had she had the courtesy to reply. I have though seen her commenting on other people's pages . I bet if I was giving her something free she would reply.
O you bet she would
They are all the same once they get on tbe insta wagon.

Reactions: 5
This time yesterday I would have disagreed but tattle today drew my attention to the collab email on her page that I had never noticed. My opinion of her has dropped a lot.

Reactions: 9
This time yesterday I would have disagreed but tattle today drew my attention to the collab email on her page that I had never noticed. My opinion of her has dropped a lot.
Why cant any of them have a normal page without being on the beg for collabs etc .

Reactions: 7
Where does she really go from here now though other than doing collabs etc. The page was interesting at the start. Babies are born now so what's next?

I've had my fill of watching someone go around in a nightdress laughing about having a pump attached to her.

Her comment yesterday about being at the doctors

'I don't know how people do this on their own'.

Eh Lisa, your page is solo journey to mom, maybe you need to change it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her comment yesterday about being at the doctors

'I don't know how people do this on their own'.

Eh Lisa, your page is solo journey to mom, maybe you need to change it.
She is blessed with her parents help cant be easy 2 new baby's in your home .
Cant see how her page will move forward

Reactions: 2
It will move forward by her marketing those beautiful babies and cashing in on being a single mother to twins she will rehash the whole IVF thing then when she’s running short on content for a q&a.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It will move forward by her marketing those beautiful babies and cashing in on being a single mother to twins she will rehash the whole IVF thing then when she’s running short on content for a q&a.
"I'll just put a question box up here if anyone wants to know about my journey".

Reactions: 1
You know, I think a lot of people follow a pregnancy journey whether it’s ivf, solo or same sex parenting I think there’s always an interest in pregnancy- anyone I followed who was pregnant the same time as me I stopped following them when babies arrived - the niche was a single ivf Mom to be with twins - in north cork - as a cork city woman I haven’t heard or seen anyone even in the county do that journey before. But now the twins are here and as much as people love babies - Lisa doesn’t have the personality to maintain the audience. Not saying there’s anything wrong with her personality but she’s not the typical solo mom, she doesn’t have to worry about food on her plate, a warm house, help for the kids , and every other worry the definition of a ‘single’ parent would have. I think she’s pushing the breastfeeding narrative as she’s hoping one of those posts will become viral or get her an article in rsvp, red fm etc. Not sure if she’s even considered going back to work after her paid mat leave (HSE) but I’m assuming childcare costs may not be a factor . I think now that the babies are here perhaps the hardest part of the whole thing was the getting pregnant

I know of 2 girls who went the IVf route as a single parent in Cork so its not like she is the first. However, that was her story. Now she is just another mum to twins.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The only thing she has going for her (so far!) is that she has a bit more class than Julie Twins and Me another single mother to twins. That one is a disgrace to the name of motherhood and I don’t say that lightly as a parent myself it is very difficult but she is the actual pits.

Reactions: 6
Agree with the posts here, I can’t relate to her as a new mum myself. I saw recently she was showing one of the babies lashes and said “we paid a lot of money for those lashes didn’t we”.. I just thought it was a grotesque comment to make 🤢
I also find she mutters I can’t understand what she’s saying a lot?!
and the breastfeeding…. Lord god we get it you breastfeed I don’t want to see bottles of your breast milk thank you. She has tonnes of help clearly… she just strikes me as a bit oddshe says she’s lost weight because she’s breast feeding etc , good for you but don’t harp on…

Reactions: 7
Agree with the posts here, I can’t relate to her as a new mum myself. I saw recently she was showing one of the babies lashes and said “we paid a lot of money for those lashes didn’t we”.. I just thought it was a grotesque comment to make 🤢
I also find she mutters I can’t understand what she’s saying a lot?!
and the breastfeeding…. Lord god we get it you breastfeed I don’t want to see bottles of your breast milk thank you. She has tonnes of help clearly… she just strikes me as a bit oddshe says she’s lost weight because she’s breast feeding etc , good for you but don’t harp on…
I heard her say about loosing weight as well. Think she was hinting for some new clothes .

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I was surprised that she could have IVF at her weight.

I always taught you had to have a fairly healthy weight to go through IVF.

Reactions: 6
I was surprised that she could have IVF at her weight.

I always taught you had to have a fairly healthy weight to go through IVF.
A healthy weight is definitely encouraged but not sure if it’s for all or just those with fertility issues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.