My Name / Mai Neim / Undercover

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched this? It's a new Korean crime, drama, thriller TV show with 8 episodes. It has 3 different names, as per above.

It is a woman called Oh Hye Jin/Yoon Ji Woo, it starts when she is young & in High School. Her dad is in a criminal gang and is a higher up there and is wanted by the police. He is away from home so she is on her own and is being bullied in school and basically no-one cares much about her.
Her dad dies and the police don't do much if anything to solve the murder so she joins the criminal gang and eventually goes undercover into the police in order to solve the case. She wants to kill whoever it was that murdered her dad.
It is a really good show. The acting is amazing and the story line is just perfect, it really keeps you guessing.
I watched all 8 episodes in the 1 day. I just couldn't wait to see what happened next.
Choi Mu Jin who is played by Park Hee Soon, omg he is so good looking!!!!!! He is the boss of the criminal gang. He is my new fav actor 🤭
I'm not sure if there will be another season. It was such a good show and ended really well so if it a once off that is OK and I guess since it ended so well, it prob best not to continue it cos it would just ruin things.
This is the best TV show I've watched in ages. Nothing else has gotten my attention like this in so long.

Reactions: 1
Great!! I love the acting and pacing. It just keeps moving and doesn’t waste a moment. The hair curlers in the bangs cracked me up. I read about them in the news this week - so funny to see them in the wild. I’m assuming it was the dad’s friend that ordered a hit …

Reactions: 1
Yeah omg I wanted her to yank that curler outta her hair 🤭

*Spoiler that I'm so disappointed about, but I so wanted her to get with Choi Mu Jin! He is so good looking. Tbh I'd forgive him 🤫