My Happy Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unsubscribed when I noticed she was still following Chris & Sarah Ingham on instagram which I find wholly inappropriate!

E178EA0C-B2D3-468D-9461-F2D2D79F087D.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I unsubscribed once she joined Vhannel Mum. I know she's disabled but she doesn't half play the pity card

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand how she never uploads when she says she will then blames it on everything except her lazy ass! She should just give you tube up, she doesbt take it seriously.

Reactions: 2
This may sound awful and I by no means mean this in a discriminatory way. But I think that her videos are pretty basic and boring. I think the main reason Channel Mum signed her is because she ticks the disability box. They seem to want a vlogger to fill every space of diversity possible so they appeal to more people and brands = more money for CM

Reactions: 5
Her voice grates on me (not the accent, just her voice). She plays on her disability to get sympathy.

I cannot stand her. She’s so fake. I mean she literally the most fake person I’ve come across and for some reason she makes me so irritated I cannot deal with it. I also unsubscribed from channel mum when I saw she’d joined. That woman would throw her nan in front of a car if she thought it’d get her attention. ??‍♀
i agree! she is so arrogant and self obsessed! she thinks very highly of herself!

I used to watch her. I’m not really sure why I stopped. Her little girl was quite bratty then. I wonder why her hubby is so dead against having another baby. I’m sure Haylee would like another

I used to watch her. I’m not really sure why I stopped. Her little girl was quite bratty then. I wonder why her hubby is so dead against having another baby. I’m sure Haylee would like another
I think she mentioned in a vlog once that she can’t because of her disability

I think she did mention about not being able to get pregnant again recently.
Her fiancé creeps me out when she shows him, he’s usually wearing pj bottoms covered in cartoon characters, they look like they’re from the kids section! And those horrible slipper boots ? he seems quite feminine!

I think she did mention about not being able to get pregnant again recently.
Her fiancé creeps me out when she shows him, he’s usually wearing pj bottoms covered in cartoon characters, they look like they’re from the kids section! And those horrible slipper boots ? he seems quite feminine!
He plays his computer of a night time too. Gaming nights I think she says.

He always seems to be on his computer in the evening, there doesn’t seem to be any chemistry between them as a couple. He does seem hands on with Bella but I think that’s more down to Haylee’s laziness. I understand she’s disabled but they don’t seem to do anything together, as a couple. I reckon that’s why he’s on his computer in the evenings ? not gaming at all!

she initially comes across really nice but when you watch more and see the bitchiness and just how much she looks down on other people, you can see just how nasty she really is! i agree there is nothing between the couple they have been together since they were kids i bet he didn't sign up for what he ended up with!

They definitely don’t seem well-matched. Does anyone know exactly what her disability is? Is it her back? Has she ever worked?

she pulled her back reaching for something and it caused spine cord problems or something! i have the feeling if she maybe lost weight her disability wouldn't affect her as much!

What happened to her weight watchers updates? Obviously quit, this is what irritates me, she can’t stick to anything. No motivation at all ?

Not being funny but why would someone play on the sympathy card of being disabled when 3.5 years ago she had a normal life with an 18 month old child?
Don’t u think what’s she’s actually doing is admirable the fact her life changed upside down in the blink of an eye, yet still continues to strive and provide for her family doing something she enjoys?

Imagine one moment being fine, back at work after having a baby and one accident causes your life to change forever? How would u think she will feel if she sees these comments and a thread created on her? Or even if these were started about u? I think all of u should be ashamed and embarrassed for hiding behind a keyboard and creating a profile especially to comment about her.
This is a TRASH thread! If you want to sing her praises go to the Rave thread. How do you know some of us here don’t have a disability? Many of us do, we just don’t make a big song & dance about it! I’m not in the least bit ashamed of commenting here...it’s what the thread is for! On 2nd thoughts z...are you Hayley??? ?????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.