My Happy Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a a compressed nerve in my back and nerve damage at L5 causing numbness in my leg and foot - I can’t work because of the Chronic pain it causes and it can affect my mobility too but I also can’t do half of the things that Hailey does... I can’t even get my socks on most days 😱 & I’m not 7 stone overweight! Maybe if she lost a few lbs things may get a bit easier for her!

Reactions: 2
I saw her on insta stories moaning about hate comments again last week....she’s either copying Rebecca Lamb (it was the day after she threw a wobbly) or she’s been reading here as it was literally after a few new comments. 🧐

Reactions: 1
It is Haylee, 100%. Oh what would her "friends" say if they knew what she really thought of them. She is all nice to them on instagram and slags them off on here. She thinks we are friends, we talk all the time but she has no idea what i really think and know. I cannot say anymore, but i know this is her.

Reading here :)
im unsure if it really is her. If you ‘know’ her and are adamant it’s her then I’ve got no reason to disbelieve you but I can’t imagine Hayley writing some of those posts with the grammar used. I can imagine her being bitchy though 🤔

It is Haylee, 100%. Oh what would her "friends" say if they knew what she really thought of them. She is all nice to them on instagram and slags them off on here. She thinks we are friends, we talk all the time but she has no idea what i really think and know. I cannot say anymore, but i know this is her.

Reading here :)
Sounds like you have to much time on your hands to be talking to her when you don’t like her? I am absolutely not her and think it’s laughable you think I am just because I haven’t been negative about her.

Is Haylee an only child? Also what’s the deal with the boyfriends family.....never see them with his side? Always going on about her mum.

How come posts have been deleted from here?
That other poster who knows Haylee obv hit the nail on the head , that it was Haylee and Wayne posting. She's has been banned by the looks of it, the one that is friends with Haylee, all of her posts have been removed.

That other poster who knows Haylee obv hit the nail on the head , that it was Haylee and Wayne posting. She's has been banned by the looks of it, the one that is friends with Haylee, all of her posts have been removed.
That account was removed after I stated I wasn’t Wayne and that I know who they most likely are - a vile person and a liar.

That account was removed after I stated I wasn’t Wayne and that I know who they most likely are - a vile person and a liar.
And I’m talking about the person claiming to be friends with Haylee and then slagging her off here.

And I’m talking about the person claiming to be friends with Haylee and then slagging her off here.
So they did or didn’t know Haylee??

I found her youtube channel by accident, it was a video explaining her condition and how it happened. I have a serious health condition myself and was empathetic so decided to support her and follow her there and on insta. But oh my does she moan and complain🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I reserve that tit for my family, it’s ok to portray honest life but it’s just so boring... moan moan moan... and she never ever replied to any of my comments or dm’s which were all nice and supportive then she cries that she has no followers and that she is annoyed her videos gave low views 🙈🙈 yeah, if you have a go at us, don’t think we gonna be more likely to give you views 🤦🏼‍♀️ And her videos lately... 1.5 minutes of what they ate on Christmas.. really?? Surely better to post less frequently but make better wuality content 😔

I found her youtube channel by accident, it was a video explaining her condition and how it happened. I have a serious health condition myself and was empathetic so decided to support her and follow her there and on insta. But oh my does she moan and complain🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I reserve that tit for my family, it’s ok to portray honest life but it’s just so boring... moan moan moan... and she never ever replied to any of my comments or dm’s which were all nice and supportive then she cries that she has no followers and that she is annoyed her videos gave low views 🙈🙈 yeah, if you have a go at us, don’t think we gonna be more likely to give you views 🤦🏼‍♀️ And her videos lately... 1.5 minutes of what they ate on Christmas.. really?? Surely better to post less frequently but make better wuality content 😔
Absolutely agree with you. She's using her "disability" to her advantage by doing duck all and plays on it all the time. I cannot stand her, she try's to hard to fit in and be cool, it stands out a mile. Just makes her look desperate. If she lost weight, I am sure that would help with the disability but again, cannot be arsed after a few weeks.

Absolutely agree with you. She's using her "disability" to her advantage by doing duck all and plays on it all the time. I cannot stand her, she try's to hard to fit in and be cool, it stands out a mile. Just makes her look desperate. If she lost weight, I am sure that would help with the disability but again, cannot be arsed after a few weeks.
The trying too hard to fit in is cringe 😫

I don’t know about her disability so not sure if losing weight would help but I have noticed how much more weight she’s put on as I went back over her old videos.

Reactions: 3
Exactly! Desperate! Just so desperate to be with the “cool” mums... 😒 I am unsure whether it would help with her disability itself, but dropping a few stones would definitely benefit any person, witj or without disability. It could give her some content as well, following her weightloss journey. It’s hard, but not impossible, but she’d rather make excuses and cry disability...

Exactly! Desperate! Just so desperate to be with the “cool” mums... 😒 I am unsure whether it would help with her disability itself, but dropping a few stones would definitely benefit any person, wit or without disability. It could give her some content as well, following her weightloss journey. It’s hard, but not impossible, but she’d rather make excuses and cry disability...
I used to enjoy her slimming world content although I knew it wouldn’t last long.
I have lost just over a stone on slimming world so far and I’m really noticing the benefits, not just physical but I feel so much better in myself. I don’t feel sluggish when I wake up etc. I do think losing weight could help her that way.
I remember her mentioning about Isabella's friends mentioning about her being big and it really upset her, she was going to do something about it apparently. This was well over a year ago and it looks like she’s only got bigger.

An
I used to enjoy her slimming world content although I knew it wouldn’t last long.
I have lost just over a stone on slimming world so far and I’m really noticing the benefits, not just physical but I feel so much better in myself. I don’t feel sluggish when I wake up etc. I do think losing weight could help her that way.
I remember her mentioning about Isabella's friends mentioning about her being big and it really upset her, she was going to do something about it apparently. This was well over a year ago and it looks like she’s only got bigger.
if that didn't give her the motivation to loose weight nothing will !

Sorry but a few things.
Why does she break her neck to go to every book signing or public event that she can of every well known blogger/instagrammer and then post it and repeatedly tag them in it? She looks so desperate

What happened to slimming world? I know I’ve asked this before but she said she was going to be posting updates and videos and then we just didn’t hear anything else I thought maybe should leave it a while and then mention it but nothing and she just seems to be gaining weight.

Why the hell does she moan ALLLLLL the time. Her content is so boring and repetitive. If it’s not about her daughter not wanting to go to school it’s her moaning or another food jail video

And she’s clearly gaining even more weight so why share on stories that she’s stocked up on a bag of Lidl’s brownies which no doubt she’ll stuff later

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh definitely! Lol
And with her there is ALWAYS something going on behind the scenes. I don’t understand why she doesn’t just own the fact that she’s lazy and is just doing this as a way to not have to work
i don’t know why she doesn’t just come on here and say what she thinks rather than put it all over her insta....oh I forgot, she’s bound to get sympathy over there 🙄 🥱

Moderator Edit: Thread closed, this account is too small for a thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.