My Happy Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I remember when I watched her she worked as a paralegal then had an accident, a fall maybe. Had a have emergency surgery and it’s left her with a permanent disability.

Name being mumsofboys? No I’m not Haylee.

From the videos I’ve watched I’ve never seen her ‘ make a song and dance’ about a disability.
As from the comments about her daughter, how is she bratty and spoilt? Don’t we all go above and beyond for our kids?

Reactions: 1

From the videos I’ve watched I’ve never seen her ‘ make a song and dance’ about a disability.
As from the comments about her daughter, how is she bratty and spoilt? Don’t we all go above and beyond for our kids?
It’s a trash thread. End of.

Anyhoo...I thought it was Slimming World she was on? No?
[automerge]1543166861[/automerge]I’m just going to ignore the troll now. ?

Back to thread...

Last edited:
[automerge]1543169014[/automerge]

Her daughter comes across like an ungrateful little girl who has her parents wrapped round her fingers and her mum is encouraging her bratty behaviour by rewarding her!

Reactions: 3
Moaning again! her daughter never seems happy still crying going into school. obviously doesn't like not being the only spoilt child! love how she does one little thing now she is in pain and wont be able to do anything all week! lazy cow!

It’s nerve damage from a condition. Made worse due to hospital negligence. It’s not her fault or anything to do with her weight. Don’t trash a disibility!?

Glitter that’s plain nasty

I find her a bit moanycand depressing but nowadays I tend to just scroll on by

Reactions: 4
Haylee if your reading this i apologise for saying your disability makes you lazy. i have since done research on your condition and it doesn't sound too nice.

Reactions: 3
I unsubscribed. Her voice grates on me like an actual cheese grater. Her back issues and disability suck but if she lost some weight she would alleviate the pressure on herself. She doesn’t do herself any favours which is just sad

I’m sure this woman could win an award for always being ill. She’s literally moaned for months(in fact almost this whole year) about she sick and then she’ll have the audacity to say she’s got to catch up with ‘work’
Does she really class herself as an influencer?

Last edited:
She doesn’t upload regularly even when she’s not ill. I’m really surprised she’s still with channel mum. Her videos seem thrown together.

To be honest I just think she uses this as an excuse not to get a proper job because let’s face it, she doesn’t exactly take her ‘job’ vlogging seriously

I’m in the minority but I like her and wish she’d upload more. She has a serious spinal cord injury and is in daily chronic pain, I researched her condition as i’d not heard of it before and it sounds awful. I suppose at least she didn’t just give up and is still trying to ‘work’?

I’m in the minority but I like her and wish she’d upload more. She has a serious spinal cord injury and is in daily chronic pain, I researched her condition as i’d not heard of it before and it sounds awful. I suppose at least she didn’t just give up and is still trying to ‘work’?
But to be fair even with her condition which I know of very well as my husband has something very very similar, if she’s able to drive her daughter up and down to her activities, go shopping all the time and all the other stuff she does then with her daughter now in full time school she should be able to hold down a part time job at least.
She’s not consistent and dare I say it lazy. She made a big deal at the beginning of last year I think about slimming world and made some vlogs then no more was said. She’s like that with a lot of her stuff

Hi Haylee so obvious this is you.

i can assure you it’s not 😂. Why is it you can’t say anything that isn’t negative without being accused of being the person in question?
Oh i can assure you that this is 100% YOU Haylee.

Laugh all you want, i know more than you think.

i can assure you it’s not 😂. Why is it you can’t say anything that isn’t negative without being accused of being the person in question?
Laugh all you want, i know so much more than you think.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh i can assure you that this is 100% YOU Haylee.

Laugh all you want, i know more than you think.

Laugh all you want, i know so much more than you think.
Haha ooh do spill! Just looked back on their posting history and the only other comment on this thread was saying that haylee had fertility issues and cant carry another child. She certainly has it in for rhian Gibson if it is haylee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.