Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This may sound awful and I by no means mean this in a discriminatory way. But I think that her videos are pretty basic and boring. I think the main reason Channel Mum signed her is because she ticks the disability box. They seem to want a vlogger to fill every space of diversity possible so they appeal to more people and brands = more money for CM

Reactions: 5

Thefamily

Sorry but a few things.
Why does she break her neck to go to every book signing or public event that she can of every well known blogger/instagrammer and then post it and repeatedly tag them in it? She looks so desperate

What happened to slimming world? I know I’ve asked this before but she said she was going to be posting updates and videos and then we just didn’t hear anything else I thought maybe should leave it a while and then mention it but nothing and she just seems to be gaining weight.

Why the hell does she moan ALLLLLL the time. Her content is so boring and repetitive. If it’s not about her daughter not wanting to go to school it’s her moaning or another food jail video

And she’s clearly gaining even more weight so why share on stories that she’s stocked up on a bag of Lidl’s brownies which no doubt she’ll stuff later

• Heart
Reactions: 4

gypsymoth

VIP Member
It’s nerve damage from a condition. Made worse due to hospital negligence. It’s not her fault or anything to do with her weight. Don’t trash a disibility!?

Glitter that’s plain nasty

I find her a bit moanycand depressing but nowadays I tend to just scroll on by

Reactions: 4
[automerge]1543169014[/automerge]
Name being mumsofboys? No I’m not Haylee.

From the videos I’ve watched I’ve never seen her ‘ make a song and dance’ about a disability.
As from the comments about her daughter, how is she bratty and spoilt? Don’t we all go above and beyond for our kids?
Her daughter comes across like an ungrateful little girl who has her parents wrapped round her fingers and her mum is encouraging her bratty behaviour by rewarding her!

Reactions: 3

Sallydally

VIP Member
Oh definitely! Lol
And with her there is ALWAYS something going on behind the scenes. I don’t understand why she doesn’t just own the fact that she’s lazy and is just doing this as a way to not have to work
i don’t know why she doesn’t just come on here and say what she thinks rather than put it all over her insta....oh I forgot, she’s bound to get sympathy over there 🙄 🥱

Moderator Edit: Thread closed, this account is too small for a thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

OliviaPope

I unsubscribed when I noticed she was still following Chris & Sarah Ingham on instagram which I find wholly inappropriate!

E178EA0C-B2D3-468D-9461-F2D2D79F087D.jpeg

Haylee if your reading this i apologise for saying your disability makes you lazy. i have since done research on your condition and it doesn't sound too nice.

Sallydally

VIP Member
Absolutely agree with you. She's using her "disability" to her advantage by doing fuck all and plays on it all the time. I cannot stand her, she try's to hard to fit in and be cool, it stands out a mile. Just makes her look desperate. If she lost weight, I am sure that would help with the disability but again, cannot be arsed after a few weeks.
The trying too hard to fit in is cringe 😫

I don’t know about her disability so not sure if losing weight would help but I have noticed how much more weight she’s put on as I went back over her old videos.

Sallydally

VIP Member
I can’t stand how she never uploads when she says she will then blames it on everything except her lazy ass! She should just give you tube up, she doesbt take it seriously.

Reactions: 2

Sittinonthesideline

I have a a compressed nerve in my back and nerve damage at L5 causing numbness in my leg and foot - I can’t work because of the Chronic pain it causes and it can affect my mobility too but I also can’t do half of the things that Hailey does... I can’t even get my socks on most days 😱 & I’m not 7 stone overweight! Maybe if she lost a few lbs things may get a bit easier for her!

Maz86

I found her youtube channel by accident, it was a video explaining her condition and how it happened. I have a serious health condition myself and was empathetic so decided to support her and follow her there and on insta. But oh my does she moan and complain🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I reserve that shit for my family, it’s ok to portray honest life but it’s just so boring... moan moan moan... and she never ever replied to any of my comments or dm’s which were all nice and supportive then she cries that she has no followers and that she is annoyed her videos gave low views 🙈🙈 yeah, if you have a go at us, don’t think we gonna be more likely to give you views 🤦🏼‍♀️ And her videos lately... 1.5 minutes of what they ate on Christmas.. really?? Surely better to post less frequently but make better wuality content 😔

Laura12345

I found her youtube channel by accident, it was a video explaining her condition and how it happened. I have a serious health condition myself and was empathetic so decided to support her and follow her there and on insta. But oh my does she moan and complain🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I reserve that shit for my family, it’s ok to portray honest life but it’s just so boring... moan moan moan... and she never ever replied to any of my comments or dm’s which were all nice and supportive then she cries that she has no followers and that she is annoyed her videos gave low views 🙈🙈 yeah, if you have a go at us, don’t think we gonna be more likely to give you views 🤦🏼‍♀️ And her videos lately... 1.5 minutes of what they ate on Christmas.. really?? Surely better to post less frequently but make better wuality content 😔
Absolutely agree with you. She's using her "disability" to her advantage by doing fuck all and plays on it all the time. I cannot stand her, she try's to hard to fit in and be cool, it stands out a mile. Just makes her look desperate. If she lost weight, I am sure that would help with the disability but again, cannot be arsed after a few weeks.

she pulled her back reaching for something and it caused spine cord problems or something! i have the feeling if she maybe lost weight her disability wouldn't affect her as much!

Sallydally

VIP Member
What happened to her weight watchers updates? Obviously quit, this is what irritates me, she can’t stick to anything. No motivation at all ?

Queenie

VIP Member
Not being funny but why would someone play on the sympathy card of being disabled when 3.5 years ago she had a normal life with an 18 month old child?
Don’t u think what’s she’s actually doing is admirable the fact her life changed upside down in the blink of an eye, yet still continues to strive and provide for her family doing something she enjoys?

Imagine one moment being fine, back at work after having a baby and one accident causes your life to change forever? How would u think she will feel if she sees these comments and a thread created on her? Or even if these were started about u? I think all of u should be ashamed and embarrassed for hiding behind a keyboard and creating a profile especially to comment about her.
This is a TRASH thread! If you want to sing her praises go to the Rave thread. How do you know some of us here don’t have a disability? Many of us do, we just don’t make a big song & dance about it! I’m not in the least bit ashamed of commenting here...it’s what the thread is for! On 2nd thoughts z...are you Hayley??? ?????