My Grey Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Selina deserves her own thread. From moving from a Hinch wannabe to now business owner with claims of her prints being of tit quality and not her own designs etc

Mod edit. Locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Teeth.....debt....nicotine stained fingers ohbtje list just goes on and on!!

What’s happened to her modelling?
Tarot card business?
Cleanings stopped. Now begging for likes and comments 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
But she is doing a level 5 lol I'm not sure how great a life coach she'd be. She doesn't strike me as having her own life together

Teeth.....debt....nicotine stained fingers ohbtje list just goes on and on!!

What’s happened to her modelling?
Tarot card business?
Cleanings stopped. Now begging for likes and comments 🙈
Oh god the modelling pics of the gifted clothes gave me nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she claims to be struggling yet bombarding herself with all these things!!
Her poor son must be shoved aside with it all, although I don’t believe she is that busy!!

Just 10 boxes and they’ve still not sold out after a week 😂 Her prints are poor quality even the premium paper arrives buckled up and with a faded grey border around the edges! The prints are blurry too!

I remember her getting soaked on the school run and rhe next day she had to walk in wet shoes, she didn't have a spare pair of shoes so why is she spending all this money?? She also made an envelope up and wrote debt on it so she could save to pay it off

Also think she looks like she needs a bath

Reactions: 2
Yes I remember that too!! How can you justify spending money on cleaning stuff you don’t need, label maker and whatever else she buys to be a hinch wannabe and not have shoes 😳
She has no clue at all in regards to her debt! She wastes her money on stuff she don’t need at all! No doubt still racking up more debt too!!

She needs to quit the Fags for a young girl her chest sounds terrible all the time!! Her skins so dull although amazingly her endometriosis has disappeared!! We’ve not had a period story for a long time 😂

• Haha
I remember those debt envelopes and she had a debt page what happened to that? I mean the tit she buys ... wouldn’t you pay your debt off before buying all these things classes as luxury items ? Pack the fags in would be a start 😩😩😩😂😂😂

i Just don’t believe the tit she does, it’s all fake. Yes she sounds like hinch but does she not understand it’s the tapping, the sounding out of words like guyyyyzzzzzzzzz just say guys, it’s the patting products, I just don’t get her at all. She’s trying to hard, I never dampen people’s businesses but hers I do because she’s doing it tit quality normal paper and print outs from google?! I don’t think so.... I mean my prints I’ve ordered have always been on decent card and custom made not like that.....

Omg yes please. If this one gets deleted I'll scream. She's got PLENTY on her to have her own thread... Surely

Reactions: 5
Depending on how much debt she has it’s easy to clear!
Literally throw all you can at it and it soon goes!
She could easily save on her food shop by stopping luxuries, cut back or stop the roll ups, teeth were not important and a luxury!
Desk was not needed either 🙄

The money she spent on those Things she could of paid towards her debt!!

I’m almost certain she is on benefits....

Her prints are way overpriced!!! It’s just ridiculous.
The quality is shocking, like seriously bad!!!
It won’t last at all, she has already said her brand reps aren’t pulling in any orders 😂🤣

She said her debt was £1711.00
So she could of cleared that with the desk, the espresso maker , the fags , the teeth ..... like come on wouldn’t you rather be debt free when you can?! and someone who’s done a 2.5 hour course I would now allow to mentor me for £50 a session.... lol

• Haha
100% she is from Essex so has the Essex accent BUT it’s how she says things and acts!
She is actually really cringe, worse than cleaning my anxiety away which says a lot 😂🤣

She said her debt was £1711.00
So she could of cleared that with the desk, the espresso maker , the fags , the teeth ..... like come on wouldn’t you rather be debt free when you can?! and someone who’s done a 2.5 hour course I would now allow to mentor me for £50 a session.... lol
Jeez definitely!! I could pay that in a few months easily!!

She said she got paid the other day....who the duck paid her? 😂

Yeah it’s just does she not realise it’s the actions she copies hinch with. Like tapping , prodding , patting , music on the videos , the throwing of the cloths around. Like get your own bleeping identity !!!!

Yeah it’s just does she not realise it’s the actions she copies hinch with. Like tapping , prodding , patting , music on the videos , the throwing of the cloths around. Like get your own bleeping identity !!!!
Cracks me up when she says what a shock and it’s a deeper version of hinch, she throws in a head flick too 😂🤣

Her voice grates on me why does she insist on talking like Mrs Hinch!!! I don't understand why she was gifted a bed did they check her following or what type of person she was.
I soooooo want to smooth out the creases on her duvet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cracks me up when she says what a shock and it’s a deeper version of hinch, she throws in a head flick too 😂🤣
Yesss!!!!! Even the eye rolling like hinch like come on! I couldn’t even be bothered to fake trying to be someone. It’s embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.