My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Negative nelly over at my budget home, constantly moaning about her followers having opinions and moaning about just about anything.
It’s opinions my love , not trolls, so I don’t see what the problem is? You put part of your life on social media for people to see so why then put up statements every few weeks addressing things and justifying your self!
Bore off !!
Before anyone advises me to unfollow, I have 👌

Reactions: 4
I really really like this account! Obviously we are all entitled to our own opinions but I think she’s done really well for herself (insta wise) Yes she makes money off her account but she’s upfront and honest about it. She also has some stories are harmful cleaning which are really helpful for all the brainwashed hinchers 😂 although I would like to know how she’s has a house mortgage free 🤔 but I’m just nosey 😂

Reactions: 7
I really really like this account! Obviously we are all entitled to our own opinions but I think she’s done really well for herself (insta wise) Yes she makes money off her account but she’s upfront and honest about it. She also has some stories are harmful cleaning which are really helpful for all the brainwashed hinchers 😂 although I would like to know how she’s has a house mortgage free 🤔 but I’m just nosey 😂
I agree. Every time she's posted something I just think it's exactly what everyone else is thinking but won't say because they want to be a perfect account. She's one of the only real accounts I've found

Reactions: 3
I just personally think she makes digs at other people but doesn’t like it when done to her.

Prime example is the sun tan lotions. She’s almost knocking other accounts to make her seem better?

“So lots of other accounts have posted about packing for holidays but they didn’t bother to mention sun tan lotion and that’s important “.... now I agree with her obviously, but just talk about sun tan lotion if that’s what you want to do and not call out people for not doing it.

Reactions: 9
I just personally think she makes digs at other people but doesn’t like it when done to her.

Prime example is the sun tan lotions. She’s almost knocking other accounts to make her seem better?

“So lots of other accounts have posted about packing for holidays but they didn’t bother to mention sun tan lotion and that’s important “.... now I agree with her obviously, but just talk about sun tan lotion if that’s what you want to do and not call out people for not doing it.
I've just had a look at her story, she's just talking about using lotion and how to stay protected? You posted about her to you've unfollowed her but you're clearly still searching for her to watch her stories so you can't be that bothered...

Reactions: 8
For some reason, I had her blocked. Perhaps she talks a lot about sunscreen, because she's got a paid collab with a brand?

I've just had a look at her story, she's just talking about using lotion and how to stay protected? You posted about her to you've unfollowed her but you're clearly still searching for her to watch her stories so you can't be that bothered...
You know you don’t have to follow someone to see stories right? And you know that that’s my opinion and it doesn’t have to be the same as other people’s right?

Reactions: 6
You know you don’t have to follow someone to see stories right? And you know that that’s my opinion and it doesn’t have to be the same as other people’s right?
I never understood this.. why would you watch someone’s story that you don’t follow? It’s not a dig but I’m genuinely curious, a lot of people on here do I just don’t get it also people who don’t follow but view stories appear right at the top of the viewers so they are easy to spot too.

Reactions: 5
What I'm saying is you've gone to the effort of unfollowing her page, making a post about her but then continue to watch her stories? I never said you need to follow someone to see their stories but you need to actively search their name to find them. So you clearly don't like her yet you're searching for her just to watch what she's up to🤷 bit weird

Reactions: 5
What I'm saying is you've gone to the effort of unfollowing her page, making a post about her but then continue to watch her stories? I never said you need to follow someone to see their stories but you need to actively search their name to find them. So you clearly don't like her yet you're searching for her just to watch what she's up to🤷 bit weird
I saw on someone’s story about it tbh, and so I clicked on her page. So all of you that slate hinch either follow her and slate her or you unfollow and still look. Same thing

Reactions: 4
I saw on someone’s story about it tbh, and so I clicked on her page. So all of you that slate hinch either follow her and slate her or you unfollow and still look. Same thing
I’ve never slated hinch personally and don’t watch her stories but yeah it definitely relates to the hinch haters too.

Ah I really like her she comes across very sweet. To be honest I don't know how I ended up following her because I'm not into the whole cleaning accounts or even house do'er upper accounts but there's something I like about her so she's kind of stuck on my feed.

Reactions: 2
🙄 Another account that moans and speaks about controversial stuff to get the engagement up! She copies what other accounts are doing. I noticed her stories a while back, were basically “tattle” word for word! She’s watching here and then anything that she feels will score her brownie points, she stories it 😂

Reactions: 8
🙄 Another account that moans and speaks about controversial stuff to get the engagement up! She copies what other accounts are doing. I noticed her stories a while back, were basically “tattle” word for word! She’s watching here and then anything that she feels will score her brownie points, she stories it 😂
Yes I noticed that she was a tattler to from that rant haha

Reactions: 1
I’m a big fan tbh, she’s honest about her ADS even though
Yes I noticed that she was a tattler to from that rant haha
Oh what was it!??

***Even though she’s making at least £1000 per AD

Reactions: 2
I’m a big fan tbh, she’s honest about her ADS even though

Oh what was it!??

***Even though she’s making at least £1000 per AD
It was when she started doing her natural cleaning product tips and she was on her stories talking about how other cleaning account's use too any chemicals and use unsafe practices and fail to mention it to their followers that they had since discovered that it's an unsafe method. I can't remember exactly what she said but it was along them lines and although she never mentioned the account she was talking about by name it was clear she was talking about hinch. And basically everything she said was what had been covered on the hinch threads on tattle, and like the above poster said it was word for word pretty much.

Reactions: 1