My boyfriend pissed on me during my birthday celebrations at a spa break

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regular but name changed for this.

A few weeks ago it was a special birthday so we went away for the weekend to a spa. We were running a bit late before dinner so showered together. I felt something on my thigh so turned round and saw him pissing on me. He just laughed while I was freaking out. He's pissed in the water before during a shower and told him is gross for my feet to get piss on.

Since I freaked out he's now trying to convince me it was an accident and I turned around and got in the flow during the incident. I've told a few friends and they all say to leave him and it's a vile power play. Still not sure, he's convinced me it was an accident and j want to beleive that but at the time didn't seem like an accident.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
When it comes to relationships I always follow this quote and it's never failed me.

"When people show you who they are, believe them"

Follow your instincts. He's done it before and you told him you didn't like it. And he did it again knowing full well you were there. It's only an accident if he's incontinent. If he's not incontinent he's an asshole.

Reactions: 23
When it comes to relationships I always follow this quote and it's never failed me.

"When people show you who they are, believe them"

Follow your instincts. He's done it before and you told him you didn't like it. And he did it again knowing full well you were there. It's only an accident if he's incontinent. If he's not incontinent he's an asshole.
I completely agree. If you had already told him you didn't like it (rightly so!), then as a grown adult, he should've respected that and most definitely not do it again.
If I'm completely honest, it seems that when he said it was an accident, he was actually taking the piss (oops, pun wasn't intended!)
You didn't say anything about him apologising, so I'm assuming he didn't. He does seem like an idiot, but surely he must also have qualities or else you wouldn't be with him.
That being said, I'm a firm believer in: I'd rather be alone than in bad company.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 6
Get rid ! OMG.

I dated a guy once who was super cute but I had my doubts about his behaviour. One night we were at a pub and he disappeared outside. I went to follow him and he was outside taking a leak against a wall! This is when there were perfectly good toilets. As I approached he turned and aimed it at me and laughed hysterically. Dumped him there & then. I later found out from his mother she had woken up at 3am to find him so drunk he was taking a leak in his bedroom.

Years have since passed and he's been married twice, had kids, they've both left him & now his life is a mess & he's struggling for access. Dated another guy after him who used a pub toilet and left the door open so all could see. Left him too (both these guys had other issues so that's why too) Turns out he is also a major douchebag to his gf, when she was sick in hospital he was out seeing other women, later ditched her and has had a stream of women, breaking each ones heart.

I'm now with a great guy who would rather die than do anything disrespectful, and even tho it has its up and downs due to his job it's nothing like those dudes!

If you're writing about it, u know the answer. Ditch him & fast, cus this guy is going to be a pain in the butt for the rest of your days! He has mental issues. No normal, healthy man would dream of doing anything like that (without ur permission!) trust me.

I once dated someone who had a video called pissing bonanza no3. We went out for a year he was great

*HUGS*

You deserve better and a real man can always own up to his mistakes and actually apologize if he was wrong. He should not have to be constantly reminded to respect you. You clearly defined what the boundaries are in your relationship and if he cannot keep his end of the bargain then thank you, next his ass and go live your best life. It might seem hard to you to just break up, as we don't know your exact situation within your relationship. However, if you're getting a lot of red flags then cut those losses. Your gut instinct is never wrong.

I look back at my past relationships and wonder why I ever put up with that type of behavior and now I am in a relationship where I don't have those questions and we have mutual respect for each other on all levels. You will find that too and be so much happier in the long run. Also, maybe this is just my case but my closest girlfriends have yet to lead me astray. When they know the guy is right they will be happy for you and cheer you on.

Reactions: 5
He sounds gross and incredibly immature! I'd definitely dump him, especially as he hasn't apologised presumably even though you were upset.

Reactions: 3
It's 3 months on either

A She did dump him
  1. Pretended it didn't happen and hope it doesn't again
  2. Puts up with it now
My moneys on A

Reactions: 1
It's 3 months on either

A She did dump him
  1. Pretended it didn't happen and hope it doesn't again
  2. Puts up with it now
My moneys on A
My money's on 1. I think she posted it here hoping most of us would tell her to give him another chance, but that wasn't the case since we all said to ditch him as she obviously deserves better!
Which is why we never heard from her again. I swear, if a guy ever did that to me, I'd wee onto a bottle, pour it over him when he'd least expect it, ask him "Do you like that, sick f***?" then obviously tell him to get lost!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Haha
He sounds like an abuser and he won't improve but he will get worse, dump him

rumour has it that she's still putting up with his weird pissing habit.

Ha, I know this is like 2 years later and I've just now stumbled across this post. This reminds me of the time my friend let it be known that her partner enjoys having her sit on his lap while he poops. At first, she wasn't fond of it, now it has apparently grown on her too! I think it's a fetish of some sort. They just like to talk about life and sh*t while she's sitting on his lap. Love makes you do ...weird things. Lol, I was mortified. The smell and tbh I dread pooping when someone's upstairs, let alone in very close proximity!

Then again what do I know about intimate relationships.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Get rid ! OMG.

I dated a guy once who was super cute but I had my doubts about his behaviour. One night we were at a pub and he disappeared outside. I went to follow him and he was outside taking a leak against a wall! This is when there were perfectly good toilets. As I approached he turned and aimed it at me and laughed hysterically. Dumped him there & then. I later found out from his mother she had woken up at 3am to find him so drunk he was taking a leak in his bedroom.

Years have since passed and he's been married twice, had kids, they've both left him & now his life is a mess & he's struggling for access. Dated another guy after him who used a pub toilet and left the door open so all could see. Left him too (both these guys had other issues so that's why too) Turns out he is also a major douchebag to his gf, when she was sick in hospital he was out seeing other women, later ditched her and has had a stream of women, breaking each ones heart.

I'm now with a great guy who would rather die than do anything disrespectful, and even tho it has its up and downs due to his job it's nothing like those dudes!

If you're writing about it, u know the answer. Ditch him & fast, cus this guy is going to be a pain in the butt for the rest of your days! He has mental issues. No normal, healthy man would dream of doing anything like that (without ur permission!) trust me.
Completely agree with this and the other poster that said “when someone shows you who they are, believe them”. I wish I had done that with my ex. Once we were walking to a bar on a night out, walked past an alleyway with several steps leading down into it and as we walked past he tried to push me down the steps into it, I could have been really hurt! I managed to steady myself and called him all the names under the sun but stayed with him. He said it was a joke but that was when I realised how little respect he had for me.

just noticed that this was originally posted ages ago. I still stand by my point though!

I'm on the fence a bit...hear me out here

He sounds like a nobhead and he's showed it, first time you made it clear you found it gross so he shouldn't of done it a second time. He probably does it out of habit. I'm going to get lynched here but I have peed in the shower before 🤭 it's the water and a weak bladder from a 9.5lb baby. Maybe of a habit has formed he couldn't help it BUT when I've showered with my husband... (I hate it btw I got junk in my trunk and there's no room) I've at least held it in ....

I'm laughing people are still replying to someone who was obviously a WUM! Their one and only post and they haven't logged on since the day they posted it in Nov 2018!