Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. She does have a very unusual abdomen shape. I always look at her in photos and can't figure out if it's the poses or not. Nothing wrong with it off course, I've just never seen someones tummy look like that.
I think she’s got a very very short torso like her ribs and hip bones are nearly touching maybe

Reactions: 2
Can we talk about the amount of food she claims to eat... she is constantly eating out, or having takeaways....

There is no way she looks like that and eats all that food!! So why make such a fuss about showing it all the time and pretending to??

Reactions: 5
Domo posted a story of him in the gym in Tallaght today.. Are they not only back from their holiday?

Reactions: 1
They did a collab with a chipper? Does that mean they got it for free ?? And ice creams ! I do be wake bleeping pay for the food like ! 🙄 or am I wrong ??

Can we talk about the amount of food she claims to eat... she is constantly eating out, or having takeaways....

There is no way she looks like that and eats all that food!! So why make such a fuss about showing it all the time and pretending to??
Thank you, I thought I was the only one!
She's another one of them who orders loads but picks at a piece and then claims ' had two pizzas, mc donalds and a curry today and I'm still starving'

Like who falls for it!
I've seen her a few times IRL and she is rake skinny, apart from the boobs that make her look a little curvy, but her waist and legs are scrawny

Reactions: 4
Thank you, I thought I was the only one!
She's another one of them who orders loads but picks at a piece and then claims ' had two pizzas, mc donalds and a curry today and I'm still starving'

Like who falls for it!
I've seen her a few times IRL and she is rake skinny, apart from the boobs that make her look a little curvy, but her waist and legs are scrawny
Speaking of tan , trump was clearly on the Bia belle 😂😂😂😂
A9A7A737-1739-4EE6-AF87-E63D696375E6.jpeg

I see Aoibh in her stories yesterday in a hair dressers place in Ballyfermot getting tacky hair extentions not following covid guidelines . All of them on top of eachother , no masks . The clothes shop aswell

Reactions: 3
Bla would want to stop with the lip fillers ! Her top lip when she smiles !! It’s literally too big ! It’s stupid looking

Reactions: 7
She reminds me of that squirdward filter on Instagram hahahaha it’s the lips for me literally touching her nose

Bla was so beautiful her lips look ridiculous please go get them dissolved you were so so beautiful before hand 😞

Bla Collabs with chippers and burger vans !! Flogs all cheap overpriced clothes that she gets for free ... eats 3 takeaways a day well claims to anyway !!!! Fake person

she has got no style whatsoever her style is literally anything that her tits and ass can hang out of same with her sister both dress like slappers

Reactions: 5
See bla and so sue are in that peach tree easy for a free meal tonight. It’s owned by big coke dealers from Tallaght wonder will they get a white desert 😂😂😂😂😂

Wasn’t aoibh going out with an American lad for years? I’m sure he also lived in their house? Weren’t they engaged or am I imagining that? They were a lovely couple. Wonder what happened

It was donkeys ago must’ve been around 2018, I followed her before I followed blathnaid because of all their couple travelling posts, she must’ve met him when she lived in America, thought they were gonna be marrying but he just disappeared quickly from the TL and no word after, not that she needs to tell us strangers why but I’m just being pure nosey lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.