Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spike of coronavirus in Greece now so let's hope she actually quarantines when she comes back same with domo🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Girls I’m sorry but I’ve had to unfollow her after seeing her hold her boobs to take a video of her fella asleep 😂😂 what is wrong with her crying for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently they don’t make them like that anymore! 🙄 says her man !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Girls I’m sorry but I’ve had to unfollow her after seeing her hold her boobs to take a video of her fella asleep 😂😂 what is wrong with her crying for attention
You could see her nipple at one point on her other story 🙈

Reactions: 2
I've unfollowed too but just went on for a look, omg what are those extensions:oops: bit much?

She is such an attention seeker hold on while i take my bikini top off :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: the extensions are soooo tacky someone needs to sit her down and tell her to get them rat tails out of her head

Reactions: 7
Yeah they're awful, what I can't stand is the damage she's doing to her skin, she's constantly on holiday's sitting in the sun getting a tan. Herself and the boyfriend look years older than they are, their skin is so weathered and leathery! Imagine what she'll be like in another 10 years:oops:

did you see her story now saying they were in the sea and they were getting flung around and it was so funny and how she wished someone had a camera to take a video :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: yea so funny when one of you crack your head with the roughness and possibly drown grow up

Reactions: 3
She is incredibly tacky, the clothes (or lack of) are way too much, and she wears them down to the local with a load of aulfellas sitting at the bar.

Also, was caught cheating on Domo with the DJ in Ocean Beach when she worked there, he forgave her, and they got back together. He is her lap dog.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did ye see on domos Instagram his out somewhere eating! Could be with bla and they never quarantined and they just back from holidays! Or am I wrong ?

Did ye see on domos Instagram his out somewhere eating! Could be with bla and they never quarantined and they just back from holidays! Or am I wrong ?
Greece is on the green list , my bad !

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yea looks like they are 🙄 but Greece is on the green list so they don't need to quarantine AFAIK.

Why film yourself eating a slice of pizza then post it up on Instagram???

she is always doing that eating sushi and she decides oh ill insta story this or when shes making them bloody "blafreezy" basically cooling the wine glass by swirling it with ice :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: acting as if she has invented that whole ice in a wine glass grates on me she does she is so false and sly

The tan in the video looks like something you’d see on a body builder in a comp!

• Haha
I've heard good things about the tan but them 2 sisters would put me off buying it. They both look like they stink and need a good scrub. Bla is only dying to show off her arse in that spray tan video too

Reactions: 6
I've heard good things about the tan but them 2 sisters would put me off buying it. They both look like they stink and need a good scrub. Bla is only dying to show off her arse in that spray tan video too
I must try it soon, If it’s good fair enough I’ll take it back 😄 It’s just some videos/ photos it looks so dirty & dark on her ,

Girls I’d really recommend the instant Bahama one by Terri mcevoy and sosue one layer and it’s perfect and washes straight off the next day it’s unreal can’t see myself ever doing gradual tan again dries straight away too

Reactions: 2
This is going to sound really jealous but does anyone else think Bla has the oddest body shape around her hip/pelvis area, it's like it sticks out?? Or maybe it's the way she poses?

This is going to sound really jealous but does anyone else think Bla has the oddest body shape around her hip/pelvis area, it's like it sticks out?? Or maybe it's the way she poses?
Yes. She does have a very unusual abdomen shape. I always look at her in photos and can't figure out if it's the poses or not. Nothing wrong with it off course, I've just never seen someones tummy look like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.