Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your one Megan Coleman is a melt. She used to really good cooking stories. Now its tit stories of her hanging out Bla and squeezing herself into clothes a couple of sizes too small. She is brand ambassador for bia belle but uses the lightest tan and u would barely notice the before and after. Not the best person to be promoting your tan

Reactions: 2
Your one Megan Coleman is a melt. She used to really good cooking stories. Now its tit stories of her hanging out Bla and squeezing herself into clothes a couple of sizes too small. She is brand ambassador for bia belle but uses the lightest tan and u would barely notice the before and after. Not the best person to be promoting your tan
I'm so disappointed in Megan tbh. I think I've said this already on this thread but she's really let herself down. She could have had something really good started when she did the cooking videos now she's another fake influencer spending her time pouting and promoting Biabelle.
I don't even bother clicking her stories anymore because they're always the same. Her pouting with Golden Filter on her face. Her biabelle tan or the same makeup routine she keeps posting using biabelle.

Reactions: 2
She did have a really good IG, her cooking was really good but now omg absolutely shite, the pout kills me and her make up posts. Don't even get me started on her pennys hauls
I'm so disappointed in Megan tbh. I think I've said this already on this thread but she's really let herself down. She could have had something really good started when she did the cooking videos now she's another fake influencer spending her time pouting and promoting Biabelle.
I don't even bother clicking her stories anymore because they're always the same. Her pouting with Golden Filter on her face. Her biabelle tan or the same makeup routine she keeps posting using biabelle.

On Megan’s story there is a clip from them out the other night with Bla & co. topping up their makeup with Biabelle of course and it’s sooooo staged 🙈 cringe

Do we know what the craic is with aoibhs new house? Is it the dads or has she bought/renting?

Reactions: 3
Bla is so cheap looking.... her outfit for Halloween was awful tack 🤢... clearly way too small for her... the red stockings look like they are cutting off circulation in her thigh... its not cute at all..... but isn’t that the norm with her constantly wearing clothes too small for her? 🙄

Reactions: 5
I like everything about Aoibh Murphy. Is she as nice as she seems?

Reactions: 1
I like everything about Aoibh Murphy. Is she as nice as she seems?
I really hope so, there’s something so friendly about her. Just wished she’d have better fashion sense but easily the nicest and most genuine out of her and Blá

Reactions: 4
I really hope so, there’s something so friendly about her. Just wished she’d have better fashion sense but easily the nicest and most genuine out of her and Blá
And the rest. They both seem sweet natured without putting it on, but Aoibh especially so.

Reactions: 1
"Had to buy a pair of trousers because I thought I would be fine with no pants on in Germany in the depths of winter. Also had to buy new clothes because everything I brought with me was more suited to Marbella."
I swear I have never met a thicker girl in my life I don't know how she runs a business her Mam and Aoibh must do all the actual work and she just does the social side.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.