Murder in the outback... Joanna lees & Peter Falconio

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d also love to hear people’s opinions on this one, I found it so interesting at the time! I know a lot of people are suspicious of Joanna but personally I never believed that?

I believe Joanne Lees. I read a few books on this murder years ago. Joannes book and some by detectives. The truckers that found her and people in the local pub/truck spot where they took her to while waiting for the police said they’d never seen anyone in such a state and so frightened before.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I have always found this case fascinating. I remember watching a documentary about it a few years ago. I’m really on the fence about what actually happened. I’m interested to see what else comes out in the episodes during the week.

I have always found this case fascinating. I remember watching a documentary about it a few years ago. I’m really on the fence about what actually happened. I’m interested to see what else comes out in the episodes during the week.
All of the episodes are available now on 4 on demand 👀

Just finished episode three. A lot of what I've seen so far seems to be a very targeted and sensationalised attempt to discredit JL. If it wasn't so biased I might give it some thought, but as it quite clearly has an agenda I'll take it all with a pinch of salt. Will be interested to hear other opinions!

Reactions: 3
I’m into the first episode. First feeling is that there is much more to the story. There’s a lot of unanswered questions by the sounds of it.

It does feel biased, but why?

Aye I believe there are so many unanswered questions. I remember when the case came out, what was it 20 odd years ago now and remember thinking there was something that didn’t seem right about it. I’m on episode two at the moment and can’t believe some of the evidence that wasn’t presented such as the car and jelly man. Interested to see everyone’s thoughts On it. There’s something about the wee lassy I’m not sure on her.

Reactions: 4
Aye I believe there are so many unanswered questions. I remember when the case came out, what was it 20 odd years ago now and remember thinking there was something that didn’t seem right about it. I’m on episode two at the moment and can’t believe some of the evidence that wasn’t presented such as the car and jelly man. Interested to see everyone’s thoughts On it. There’s something about the wee lassy I’m not sure on her.
But it led me to wonder why that fella was only telling his mates at the pub and not the police

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched all 4 episodes. Joanne acted very strange in the police interviews.
I've still got 2 episodes to watch but I agree in the interviews I've seen so far she comes across quite arrogant and a bit 'bored' with some of the questions.... whether it was shock I can't work out but she is very controlled and lacking real emotion.....

Reactions: 7
Just finished episode three. A lot of what I've seen so far seems to be a very targeted and sensationalised attempt to discredit JL. If it wasn't so biased I might give it some thought, but as it quite clearly has an agenda I'll take it all with a pinch of salt. Will be interested to hear other opinions!
that’s a shame, may have to give it a pass then.