Mumofamiracle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her? I used to really enjoy her account. Her little boy was born really prematurely and it was all about his journey along with usual slimming world stuff, but now she’s a complete sell out like the rest. She always tags a “mum engagement group” in her photos where they all go and like and comment on each other’s pictures. She does ads for literally anything. It’s sad as I thought she was one of the good ones!

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind her to be honest. I don’t think puts on a pretence and is honest. I have noticed the ads though, not too many at the moment but more would put me off.

Yes! I think she is really honest and does a lot to share her own experiences and raise awareness. But recently she’s going further and further down the influencer route but pretends she’s not 🧐 just doesn’t add up

Reactions: 3
I agree, she seems harmless but is obliviously trying to make a career out of Instagram when she’d said loads of times before she wasn’t the type to do endless ad’s. She also posts constantly, like I think I know more about her kids than my own 😂

Reactions: 1
I donated a prize to her bliss raffle not that long ago and she started following me after that then suddenly this week blocked me for no reason, she was very beggy for followers around Christmas time as she wanted to get to 15k before new year so she could wrk with a brand she really wanted to work with

• Wow
That’s shocking! I wonder why she did that, such strange behaviour. You’re right she was desperate to get up to 15k, obviously the number she needed to hit to be able to work with a certain brand. It’s such a shame.

I used to really like her, but too many ads now and aff links! There’s another thread on her too on here somewhere.

I don’t follow her and can’t as I’ve been blocked but she used to say that she didn’t want Instagram to become a full time hobby and that she wouldn’t accept any ads that she wouldn’t buy herself as she hates influencers that accept any old tat for free, well pot kettle black 🤷🏻‍♀️

So earlier up this thread I said I didn’t mind her, felt she was honest and clear about ads etc.

Well I’ve changed my tune.

It’s ad after ad now. In particular the baby sleep suits with zips ad actually annoyed me. They aren’t cheap and I don’t believe she would buy them herself as she only ever seems to buy during sales/pre-loved etc. So does she expect us to believe that she would actually buy a single sleep suit for £21.95... No. Also a bit sick of seeing that baby food tray/mat and cutlery she’s promoting all the time. Then in the next breath it’s “Samsaves”.

Exactly this! It’s the hypocrisy with the ads one minute then ‘samsaves’ the next. She always acts like she has it hard too. Only she has had a baby in lockdown, a baby that won’t stop crying etc. etc.

I’m the same, I used to really like her. Tbh I like seeing the ‘ samsaves’ but fed up all all these ads!

I actually really like Sam, she comes across the most honest and genuine out of all the insta bloggers. She’s a mum juggling work, kids, studying and doing abit of Instagram on side. The sam saves stuff was really good and I like her hauls, admittedly they aren’t to my taste, but they are reasonably high street items which is realistic then some of the other bloggers who just causally by £1k bags etc. she was really honest about her surgery not that she has to explain herself. She just comes across a normal person not trying to be someone else online, I also reckon she’d be a good laugh on a night out!

Reactions: 3
Those lips are awful. What was she thinking.
I've been waiting for someone to comment on the lips 🤣😳 hopefully they go down for her it's like she's had a reaction. This is why I won't get them done. She's on one lately with all these procedures. There's nothing wrong with her she didn't need WLS or duck lips. She's buying into the internet too much

Reactions: 2