MummyAdventure (Bex)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if there's a thread already but thought I'd start one.
What are we all thinking? She reminds me of a Poundland Stacey Solomon.

Reactions: 2
Don’t they all!! Also doing a surprise date reveal on the baby like Stacey Solomon,.. guess what nobody cares love
I swear she said she has ages to go the other day too, still running and really carrying big.
I have a member of my family that keeps having kids so she doesn't have to get a proper job....

Yeah I though the same youngest got to school age and husband started suggesting getting an actual job so she was like quick have another baby though this is definitely going to be the last one but she said that after number 4

Reactions: 1
How does she afford all these holidays with all those kids. Skiing in term time, Ibiza missing some kids and now salou with 3 of them.

I'm looking at caravans for our holiday with one kids and two of us that work.

How does she afford all these holidays with all those kids. Skiing in term time, Ibiza missing some kids and now salou with 3 of them.

I'm looking at caravans for our holiday with one kids and two of us that work.
A lot is gifted I believe or heavily discounted so she posts......I'm unsure how much of it is legitimately put through asa.

They're mostly gifted.
For anyone wondering about how she has so many followers when her content is boring as duck. She bought a load of them.

She really thinks she's a celebrity in her local area. Most people are laughing AT her not with her.

I unfollowed her along time ago it was to boring to watch . Im with you on the holidays whilst most people are in a cost of living crisis this wannabe is globe trotting?
---
They're mostly gifted.
For anyone wondering about how she has so many followers when her content is boring as duck. She bought a load of them.

She really thinks she's a celebrity in her local area. Most people are laughing AT her not with her.

Yes she doesn't have high engagement. Imagine thinking of yourself that highly to buy so many?

• Haha
They're mostly gifted.

Is she?! Do people know she's an instagrammer?