Mummy in the Know

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t a trash thread as such because I teally like Charlie & enjoy watching her videos (apart from when she calls her husband “Daddy” when her kids aren’t around). However I watched her latest one & was alarmed when she filmed pulling down her 3 year old daughter’s leggings & pants & putting her on the toilet. Now you can only see the little girl’s legs but you see her pants & I find this sort of footage uncomfortable to watch & totally bloody unnecessary!

My rule of thumb is...if you wouldn’t film yourself going to the toilet then don’t show your kids doing it. If you wouldn’t film yourself naked from the waist up in bed or in the bath then don’t show your kids doing it. If you wouldn’t fim yourself running around in just a pair of pants then don’t show your kids doing it. I realise kids are half naked when they go swimming or to the beach but these are much smaller & more controlled environments. The internet is accessible by millions of people who can view your children, including thousand of paedophiles.

You wouldn’t invite a stranger into your bathroom to watch your children being bathed so why would you invite millions of strangers to do it online? Of course kids are cute in the bath etc but for pity’s sake keep these videos for your own private viewing!

Obviously Charlie isn’t the only parent vlogger to do this but I find it disturbing that any vlogger would be so desperate for views that they’d put their child’s safety & wellbeing at risk.

Reactions: 10
I get what you’re saying but I highly doubt she’s included it because she’s desperate for views. She probably hasn’t even thought about it being a problem.

I honestly don’t understand why they’d even think to film things like that though? Viewers don’t want to watch it and it’s not something she’ll be filming to watch back herself I doubt ??‍♀

Reactions: 3
I doubt she did it on purpose too but when editing she should've left it out. Why would she even take her camera into the toilet and switch it on while undressing her child? She wouldn't take it in to film herself after all.

Reactions: 2
Charlie doesn’t do things like that for views, she’s very real and probably didn’t even think when she done that, I don’t think there’s a bad bone in her, she had a lot of struggles and she’s always raw and honest about it. She’s a breath of fresh air and I do like her, she’s trying her best and that’s what we all do, no one is perfect! I’m sure we all done things we regret doing, if you feel uncomfortable either don’t watch or tell her, she’s very approachable and a very sensitive soul. My opinion anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree she's a nice girl but I think she needs to know that footage of her undressing her daughter to use the toilet is just wrong. It's not a case of "if you don't like it don't watch it" - it's just not acceptable to film your 3 year old child preparing to use the toilet. It's really not something to turn a blind eye to imo. It's like saying "it's her child & she can do what she likes" - well no, when a child's wellbeing is at risk I need to speak up. Some things are just morally wrong. Like I said, she wouldn't film hereself pulling down her jeans & knickers to use the toilet so why does she think it's acceptable to show her child in this way? Maybe I'm in the minority here but I really think what she did was wrong & she should delete the footage. No matter how nice a vlogger is I'm not going to accept it and say nothing when they put their child's safety at risk. Imo it's as bad as the sheep all backing Mrs M when she does something questionable.

Reactions: 2
Have you commented on her video or sent her a message? I don’t really watch her anymore.

Reactions: 1
I agree she's a nice girl but I think she needs to know that footage of her undressing her daughter to use the toilet is just wrong. It's not a case of "if you don't like it don't watch it" - it's just not acceptable to film your 3 year old child preparing to use the toilet. It's really not something to turn a blind eye to imo. It's like saying "it's her child & she can do what she likes" - well no, when a child's wellbeing is at risk I need to speak up. Some things are just morally wrong. Like I said, she wouldn't film hereself pulling down her jeans & knickers to use the toilet so why does she think it's acceptable to show her child in this way? Maybe I'm in the minority here but I really think what she did was wrong & she should delete the footage. No matter how nice a vlogger is I'm not going to accept it and say nothing when they put their child's safety at risk. Imo it's as bad as the sheep all backing Mrs M when she does something questionable.
Then say it to her on not on here, that’s not right!

Then say it to her on not on here, that’s not right!
I HAVE said to her! I did this yesterday in fact. Please read all my comments before you get on your high horse!

And you seem to forget this site is for us to say whatever we want without being vilified!

Reactions: 4
I think because the way this world is this days everything seems to offend even little things are taken to the extreme, I just think people are way to easily offended, what used to be so normal is now frowned upon and some it’s just silly!

I HAVE said to her! I did this yesterday in fact. Please read all my comments before you get on your high horse!
There’s no need to be rude, my internet is very slow and I find myself posting and deleting because it’s slow and I can’t see all the comments! Don’t be rude!

I think because the way this world is this days everything seems to offend even little things are taken to the extreme, I just think people are way to easily offended, what used to be so normal is now frowned upon and some it’s just silly!
Pulling down your child's underwear & sitting it on the toilet & showing it to millions of people online is NORMAL? Well thank god I'm ABnormal then! This isn't a "little thing" imo & it really says something about our society and their attitudes towards children when they don't take this sort of thing seriously.

There’s no need to be rude, my internet is very slow and I find myself posting and deleting because it’s slow and I can’t see all the comments! Don’t be rude!
If your internet's slow then try to wait before posting so quickly instead of jumping down people's throats - now THAT'S rude!
If you think showing a child's underwear for any pervert to see is okay, then that's your opinion. Personally I don't think it's acceptable. We all complain on here about floggers flogging their children's lives for money & that's when they're fully dressed. As I've said before if you wouldn't film yourself doing something for the world to see then please don't subject your children to it.

Last edited:
Pulling down your child's underwear & sitting it on the toilet & showing it to millions of people online is NORMAL? Well thank god I'm ABnormal then! This isn't a "little thing" imo & it really says something about our society and their attitudes towards children when they don't take this sort of thing seriously.

If your internet's slow then try to wait before posting so quickly instead of jumping down people's throats - now THAT'S rude!
Whatever! I’m not here to be bullied because I have a different opinion!

AGREED! This person may be the nicest person in all of vlog-town but she still violates her children's privacy. Not acceptable and makes her no better than Meldrums etc.

Whatever! I’m not here to be bullied because I have a different opinion!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you're not being bullied. It's a bit of an over-reaction. All they did was point out that they had messaged this vlogger about inappropriate content

AGREED! This person may be the nicest person in all of vlog-town but she still violates her children's privacy. Not acceptable and makes her no better than Meldrums etc.
Thank god, I thought I was going mad there!
Charlie is a really lovely person & a great mother, I just think she totally misjudged this situation. She's probably horrified she included that clip.

I applaud her when she went on holyday saying im not going to buy anything new for this trip. After seeing the other vloggers «buying» new stuff for every ocation. Hope she doesnt change, but i have my doubts.

I applaud her when she went on holyday saying im not going to buy anything new for this trip. After seeing the other vloggers «buying» new stuff for every ocation. Hope she doesnt change, but i have my doubts.
She’s a breath of fresh air?let’s hope she doesn’t change.

I really like Charlie. The only 'bad thing' I'd say is that she needs to stop giving herself such a hard time. She basically looks after her 3 by herself without any help, doesn't appear to have a cleaner or anything. So yeah, other than that I really can't think of a bad thing to say about her. I think she seems really genuine and I just hope she doesn't change.

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t deleted the clip so I’ve lost all respect for her. I won’t be watching her any more, I don’t want to support a mother who thinks it’s acceptable to film & publish her 3 year old’s underwear & toilet going for all the world to see. She may be the nicest person but I won’t condone this.