Katie Ellison - Mummy Daddy Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just noticed her sons eye, it's really lovely. The house is so badly overlooked, I couldn't live somewhere like that with kids. I assume they live somewhere east of the country?
It’s down south near Cambridge. I won’t put the exact location. She lives on like a housing estate but it is quite built up with a busy A road at the back of the houses.

Thanks, and dont worry - I just assumed from a few things she was somewhere near me and you've confirmed it.

Anyone else find it amusing that she’s fussing about the amount of builders in her house when at all times they can be watched by their neighbours? For all they know they’ve got some creep keeping track of them from one of those overlooked windows. My worst nightmare, I can’t have curtains open once it’s dark for fear of someone being able to look in 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish my only dilemma in life was which tile to choose - maybe she needs to ask the people at the bottom of the garden as it’ll be their 24/7 view? 🤣 Or ask Wren Wren a little bit later on while he chills on the sofa? Or is she just waiting for Wickes or someone to offer??

Reactions: 4
I wish my only dilemma in life was which tile to choose - maybe she needs to ask the people at the bottom of the garden as it’ll be their 24/7 view? 🤣 Or ask Wren Wren a little bit later on while he chills on the sofa? Or is she just waiting for Wickes or someone to offer??
You said exactly what I’m thinking!!!!
I’m predicting the “Ovens” will be #Gifted, also the “Fridges” x 2 #Gifted & the “Tiles & Tiling” #Gifted 😛
The only thing not #Gifted will be the Rubbish Bags for her new Deluxe Super Fancy Top of the Range Bin!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She did post saying that they have paid for everything themselves on this renovation.

although it did make me laugh because she did a post talking about how they paid for everything themselves because they wanted to style it their own way. Erm no you paid for everything yourselves because none of the begging or hinting resulted in any companies paying for things for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You said exactly what I’m thinking!!!!
I’m predicting the “Ovens” will be #Gifted, also the “Fridges” x 2 #Gifted & the “Tiles & Tiling” #Gifted 😛
The only thing not #Gifted will be the Rubbish Bags for her new Deluxe Super Fancy Top of the Range Bin!!!!!!
Glad it’s not just me!! I had been lurking on here for ages but a few days ago I finally had to comment and it feels good to air!! 😂 It will make no difference as they will still harp saying they don’t believe they are influencers and try to convince you how transparent they are and how sweet and innocent they are, blah blah blah! Yet, there they are trying to get kitchens, bathrooms and houses that they think everyone will like and want, try and get brands attentions so they can get a freebie or more. And don’t forget, ‘hey everyone here’s my OOTD! Be just like me... but honest, I’m really shy’! 😂 It’s good to read from likeminded folk!!

She did post saying that they have paid for everything themselves on this renovation.

although it did make me laugh because she did a post talking about how they paid for everything themselves because they wanted to style it their own way. Erm no you paid for everything yourselves because none of the begging or hinting resulted in any companies paying for things for you.
If they get anything of this kitchen paid for I will contact the company & ask why because they aren’t a family who come across as keen family cooks. I get not everyone likes to cook/bake etc but not everyone would get free kitchens/tiles/appliances etc. If I recall correctly, they got most, of not all of their kitchen in the last house from Wickes! Even in that lovely new kitchen they didn’t stray from fajitas, boxed cake kits and many trips to pizza express!! If I had a new kitchen I’d be cooking a lot more in it but I guess we are all different.... 🤔

Last edited:
I've been pretty critical of Katie.
I do think her house is very samey as another interior account but I don't think the asking for recommendation is a beg for freebies, more about engagement. I think she sometimes runs out of things to talk about and of all the insta mums she was always the one who in the past when I followed her and commented on something she would want to have a good old chat online. I think she just genuinely like the interaction with people.

I know a lot of these insta mums would have used an extention as a good excuse to blag loads of freebies and do ADs but Katie is one of the few who I think would be upfront if she was looking for a collaboration.

Reactions: 6
Their pot of money seems never ending
rich parents mate.

she’s very obviously from money.

she’s filmed at her grandparents farm before.... not talking a small field and a couple of sheep - it looked like a HUGE industrial sized farm with land as far as the eye could see.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glad it’s not just me!! I had been lurking on here for ages but a few days ago I finally had to comment and it feels good to air!! 😂 It will make no difference as they will still harp saying they don’t believe they are influencers and try to convince you how transparent they are and how sweet and innocent they are, blah blah blah! Yet, there they are trying to get kitchens, bathrooms and houses that they think everyone will like and want, try and get brands attentions so they can get a freebie or more. And don’t forget, ‘hey everyone here’s my OOTD! Be just like me... but honest, I’m really shy’! 😂 It’s good to read from likeminded folk!!

If they get anything of this kitchen paid for I will contact the company & ask why because they aren’t a family who come across as keen family cooks. I get not everyone likes to cook/bake etc but not everyone would get free kitchens/tiles/appliances etc. If I recall correctly, they got most, of not all of their kitchen in the last house from Wickes! Even in that lovely new kitchen they didn’t stray from fajitas, boxed cake kits and many trips to pizza express!! If I had a new kitchen I’d be cooking a lot more in it but I guess we are all different.... 🤔
“I hate having my photo taken..... “

• Haha
I've just watched the IKEA video.
I'm not sure if I'm being petty, but are her eyebrows always that bad? The beauty therapist in me is dying to get my hands on them and sort them out. Maybe I could offer her a gifted treatment 😂

Also, she was buying baskets and jars maybe spent £60 on them!!! So they look nice in the cupboard.
Eh????

• Haha
I've just watched the IKEA video.
I'm not sure if I'm being petty, but are her eyebrows always that bad? The beauty therapist in me is dying to get my hands on them and sort them out. Maybe I could offer her a gifted treatment 😂

Also, she was buying baskets and jars maybe spent £60 on them!!! So they look nice in the cupboard.
Eh????
I can remember her once saying that she hated her eyebrows and warning people not to pluck from the top of your brows like she'd done when she was younger, she said she really regretted it.

Reactions: 1
I can remember her once saying that she hated her eyebrows and warning people not to pluck from the top of your brows like she'd done when she was younger, she said she really regretted it.
See that's fair enough, and sound advice.
But I don't understand why with all their money if she hates them that much she hasn't fixed them yet?! 🙈
Not trying to be mean, I don't mind her really tbh!

See that's fair enough, and sound advice.
But I don't understand why with all their money if she hates them that much she hasn't fixed them yet?! 🙈
Not trying to be mean, I don't mind her really tbh!
I'm sure she'd accept your offer of a gifted treatment😂😂

• Haha
Just seen week 6 of the renovation.
Now I do quite like Katie,but their workmen must think they're right pains in the arse 😂🙈
Apparatantly in the utility room they accidentally ordered a black inside cupboard and fitted it, when all the others are wood inside. But it's ok, because she's had then re-order wood and they're going to refit so it all matches!

Not sure if I'm being unreasonable but...
It's INSIDE!!! Nobody can see it?! Think of the waste.
Think she might have had a read on here too, there was a big segment dedicated to the wine fridge and how Jon loves his wine 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Now I do quite like Katie,but their workmen must think they're right pains in the arse 😂🙈
Apparatantly in the utility room they accidentally ordered a black inside cupboard and fitted it, when all the others are wood inside. But it's ok, because she's had then re-order wood and they're going to refit so it all matches!

Think she might have had a read on here too, there was a big segment dedicated to the wine fridge and how Jon loves his wine 😂
Tbf if I had paid a lot for a kitchen I’d want it right! Having one cupboard black inside whilst the others were wood, would do my head in! X

Reactions: 10
Yeah I see that, but it's In the utility room above the washer and drier so nobody will ever see it anyway. But then why fit it in the first place just to re-order? That's more what I don't get if you know what I mean? X

I don’t think it’s unreasonable at all. When you’re paying a shed load you want it done right. My husband and father in law fitted our kitchen. They fitted one bag panel of one cupboard the wrong way round (so it shows chipboard rather than white) and it drives me mad. I’d get it changed if I were Katie too! And she may not have known it was different inside until it was fitted, as it’s presumably all “flat pack” and put together by their joiner

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.