Katie Ellison - Mummy Daddy Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ she’s bloody insufferable.

I cannot stand her simpering faux-self conscious “oh little old me” act that she puts on. It’s pathetic.

she’s a confident, shrewd, business woman who has earnt a fortune off the back of her social media “career” - she’s too long in the tooth to be carrying on like it’s all such a “lovely surprise”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You’d think she lived her life out of her comfort zone the way she goes on! Another “oh it’s just little old me” post again, rolling out the same boring cliches about having no confidence blah, blah, blah. What Katie needs to do is face the fact that she does love herself, her life, her things, she does love having her ego stroked by 70k+ strangers and all the free stuff she and her family gets in return for some form of work. She needs to own it and get over this self-deprecating rubbish she thinks her followers want to hear. It’s boring and disingenuous. You love your life! Great! Get on with it then!
Absolutely love this!!!!

I’m not sure what’s more laughable! Her ‘going out of her comfort zone’ to do a podcast with people or the continuous ‘ little old me’ posts!! 🤢😂
Also agree with @Yoghurtpots So spot on with the look at my clothes, look at my kitchen, look at my garden, look at my dressing table, look at my bathroom, look at my teeth, look at my more than one pair of glasses!! None of her stuff is cheap!! Don’t forget though, Jon keeps gaining new contracts with an American company. Remember one time she said one of his contracts had ended and money may be tight!! Yeh, right Katie! You have the money rolling in from your ‘work’ that all your minions help to bump up through your Ads, freebies etc!!
Stop the pretence of being humble and thankful!!!! You have a great life and you know it!! You were just very lucky you got the Instagram/blogging thing when you did. Mind you, you also have the money to buy the posh cameras to be able to make content and you have a yes man husband to help you with setting up a web page. You are also very lucky to have lots of support to look after kids while you’re faffing making content etc!!

Poor little Katie is getting worried about what people think!! Cue the ‘anxious’ post!!!! 🙄🤢
She shouldn’t worry, she has her little paying minions standing up for her!! After all they’ll help pay for her kitchen when she lets them all know where her kitchen is from.... she’ll start doing the ads and gaining even more money!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm genuinely baffled how going on a podcast is out of her comfort zone. She literally whips her phone out and talks to the camera for a living. What a crock of tit.

Oh dear people are weird arnt they!! Is nobody allowed an opinion!
I had the exact same thought. No dissenting opinion is allowed. That person didn't say anything mean, she just didn't like the layout (probably the size of an island)! I love that Katie said that she looked at so many design options as though they were designing Notre Dame cathedral or something. 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm genuinely baffled how going on a podcast is out of her comfort zone. She literally whips her phone out and talks to the camera for a living. What a crock of tit

I had the exact same thought. No dissenting opinion is allowed. That person didn't say anything mean, she just didn't like the layout (probably the size of an island)! I love that Katie said that she looked at so many design options as though they were designing Notre Dame cathedral or something. 😂🤦‍♀️
There must obviously be so many options for a rectangular shaped room!! 😂😂
So much research through all the other Instagram accounts!!
Where is the extractor fan?
Maybe it’s one of her neighbours commenting as they have to deal with the eye sore!!!!!😂

There must obviously be so many options for a rectangular shaped room!! 😂😂
So much research through all the other Instagram accounts!!
Where is the extractor fan?
Maybe it’s one of her neighbours commenting as they have to deal with the eye sore!!!!!😂
And yes, she’s not left her comfort zone at all chatting on a podcast!!!!!! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.