Mumma hodge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the few accounts I love who have a big following ! Seems very down to earth. If only all ‘ insta mums ‘ could be like this!

Reactions: 4
Yeah quite like her although I am so jealous of how good she looks after that many kids and I looked like a sack of potatoes after one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She made me feel guilty about my family, I had to unfollow her as her family is just pure perfection. House is unbelievably tidy. They all eat there food with no questions answered. All of the kids are healthy and happy.

Reactions: 3
I don’t dislike her as such; she seems like a nice person, but I do find her a bit irritating. I think it’s just because she has a sense of superiority as a mother that some mothers of lots of kids seem to have.

Also, how the heck do they afford all the nice stuff?! She doesn’t work and they manage to kit all 8 and themselves out in expensive clothes, and have foreign holidays etc. I know she probably earns a bit of money through Instagram but it’s been this way since she started her account.

Reactions: 12
I don’t dislike her as such; she seems like a nice person, but I do find her a bit irritating. I think it’s just because she has a sense of superiority as a mother that some mothers of lots of kids seem to have.

Also, how the heck do they afford all the nice stuff?! She doesn’t work and they manage to kit all 8 and themselves out in expensive clothes, and have foreign holidays etc. I know she probably earns a bit of money through Instagram but it’s been this way since she started her account.
Always wondered how they have such luxuries with so many children!

Reactions: 4
Always wondered how they have such luxuries with so many children!

I remember once she had a coat on in her photos and people were asking where it was from and she replied ‘All Saints’. All Saints is very pricey, her coat would have been over £200 even in the sale I’m sure.

Reactions: 1
I remember once she had a coat on in her photos and people were asking where it was from and she replied ‘All Saints’. All Saints is very pricey, her coat would have been over £200 even in the sale I’m sure.
I wanna say I think her husband owns his own gym etc. Or something along them lines? Must be doing well for themselves, FairPlay!

I think her husband owns a gym/ healthy eating cafe or something 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️

The children also do a lot of modelling, the whole family done a campaign for Zara this year so I would say that’s went towards the new house.

Reactions: 2
Wow this woman looks incredible! In all honesty I am a bit in awe of her. Does anyone know what her husband does - their new house looks great. They must be ££££

Wow this woman looks incredible! In all honesty I am a bit in awe of her. Does anyone know what her husband does - their new house looks great. They must be ££££
I think they are renting their new house. Her husband works in a gym

I’m surprised there isn’t more comments on this thread to be honest
Sounds like you know them or know of them! Spill the tea!

I must admit she does look good for having 8 kids. I can’t even contemplate what that must be like, I’d be a permanent frazzled heap o_O

Reactions: 2
She genuinely looks incredible for having so many children! I do get the impression they have a LOT of money though

I feel as though they’re trying to give the impression that they have a lot of money.