Mumma hodge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so boring, it's all for the gram. Is he the father of all kids including the oldest girls? I've always wondered??
yeah,she is so boring ,she needs to have a day off with the wholesome act.Just say youre tired and cba with your kids today or cooking and youre having a maccys

Reactions: 6
I
yeah,she is so boring ,she needs to have a day off with the wholesome act.Just say youre tired and cba with your kids today or cooking and youre having a maccys
Totally agree, I hate how she promotes having a perfect life with so many kids, she never seems to have a bad day everything always so perfect which Isn't true

Reactions: 4
I

Totally agree, I hate how she promotes having a perfect life with so many kids, she never seems to have a bad day everything always so perfect which Isn't true

Has anyone else noticed the shift in her stories recently? She’s not moaning as such but showing doing washing and slightly less perfect things. Also talking about saving money on shopping bags and linking to B&M baskets rather than some expansive laundry baskets from The White Company or wherever,

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else noticed the shift in her stories recently? She’s not moaning as such but showing doing washing and slightly less perfect things. Also talking about saving money on shopping bags and linking to B&M baskets rather than some expansive laundry baskets from The White Company or wherever,
I noticed this too, trying to be a little more relatable maybe?

Reactions: 2
Also, Saturday mornings seems to be about taking the kids to rugby and football!
What happened to the rather elusive sounding French club and the like?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do like her some of her meal inspo, but I don't have the time to make my own pasta and I only have three kids not nine!

I do like her some of her meal inspo, but I don't have the time to make my own pasta and I only have three kids not nine!
Rolled my eyes so hard at that story 😂 I don’t even think the majority of Italian people make their own pasta.
I suspect her kids are in front of screens while she is making bread/pasta/soup which is fine and normal although she would rather we thought they were doing something Instagram worthy.

Rolled my eyes so hard at that story 😂 I don’t even think the majority of Italian people make their own pasta.
I suspect her kids are in front of screens while she is making bread/pasta/soup which is fine and normal although she would rather we thought they were doing something Instagram worthy.
dont be silly ,theyre teaching each other french and playing guitar

• Haha
Reactions: 3