Multidad (Paul Tremain)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As he tries so hard to be a carbon copy of FOD it's time he had his own thread.

Mischief managed- going to see how long it takes until I'm blocked and the comment is removed.

1582655845642.png
1582655904380.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Something about this family just irritates me. He posts even more bath photos then FOD ever did.
[/QUOTE]
Agree 100% He’s as daft as brush and only half as useful, wife and kids are just blah!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I reported one of his bath pics before, and when I’ve gone on to boost your comment with a bit of agreement, it’s got this! Is this to protect my snowflake eyes from seeing his awful content, lest I be tempted to report again?
43DD27EE-504E-453C-8FEF-B9771CFFD536.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh my gawd it appears the Multi-tools reside in the same county as myself 🤦🏻‍♀️

I may make it my mission of the year to photobomb them incessantly to the point they shove off out of here!

• Haha
What is it with these jokers and their facial expressions and gobs wide open in a "ta'dahhhh" fashion?!
He has Huns of the USA on his trail too.... rubbing his ego about his great sense of HUMOR 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thing is those Huns love the British accent don't they? Fod probably has the kind of accent they like, but I reckon this fella has a squeaky voice - he looks like he does anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn't get a chance to see the reply... I was @breakupthebeat changed account name to @oohoohimarebel but I've been blocked by fod and multitwit now #dammit 😬
You were blocked because you’re not down with the #bekind vibe, are you? AKA just blindly following them like an idiot, and just agreeing with them like their sycophantic huns. It’s so pathetic that they block anyone that disagrees with them, and a sure test of the longevity of this thing. If they can’t cope with a few critical words, then how long do they expect to last as z-list celebs?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I reported one of his bath pics before, and when I’ve gone on to boost your comment with a bit of agreement, it’s got this! Is this to protect my snowflake eyes from seeing his awful content, lest I be tempted to report again?
View attachment 88348
Yep it protects your snowflake eyes until they review it. Usually naked kids are fair game. I've only had one photo officially removed after reporting a dozen +.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
What is it with these jokers and their facial expressions and gobs wide open in a "ta'dahhhh" fashion?!
He has Huns of the USA on his trail too.... rubbing his ego about his great sense of HUMOR 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thing is those Huns love the British accent don't they? Fod probably has the kind of accent they like, but I reckon this fella has a squeaky voice - he looks like he does anyway!
🤮 vom at squeaky voice!

Yep it protects your snowflake eyes until they review it. Usually naked kids are fair game. I've only had one photo officially removed after reporting a dozen +.
Oh phew! Was worried there, in case the ponces are also blocked from viewing the multi-cunts’ kids in the bath.... oh, wait! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’ll bet he’s the kind of twit that checks here daily, he’ll be mortified there’s a thread on him!
I bleeping love it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yay. I have a new hobby now. The SODs are kind of boring now and I am sick on vacation (not in Tenerife) and in bed instead of having drinks at the bar 🔥. Thanks for the distraction!

All the photos of half naked children are creepy af. Who would show these photos to strangers on the internet. Also reported a couple. Not going to screenshot but the photo from 3rd November 2018 is insane. He does realize this is what pedophiles are looking for and it has probably already ended up on some websites?

• Heart
  • Wow
I’ve just had to report that bath photo too. Totally inappropriate

• Heart
Reactions: 7