Multidad (Paul Tremain)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you scroll further along there's also a video of the twins bathing and he says "my sister". Thought that went a bit far tool.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I can't bring myself to look at the pics 😭
I just can't believe these people are so stupid to post their kids like this- he's such a fod wannabe... Just pause for a moment and imagine actually wanting to be a carbon copy salad.
In fact I recall multitool commenting on one of FoDs ohsofuckinghilariousandhonest posts suggesting they #collab on a book or something but I can't remember which post 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't bring myself to look at the pics 😭
I just can't believe these people are so bleeping stupid to post their kids like this- he's such a fod wannabe... Just pause for a moment and imagine actually wanting to be a carbon copy salad.
In fact I recall multitool commenting on one of FoDs ohsofuckinghilariousandhonest posts suggesting they #collab on a book or something but I can't remember which post 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh yes!!! I’m now cockblocked by FOD so can’t look on his feed, but I think someone screenshotted that on a MOFOD thread. They’re so bleep-tastically alike, multi tool and FOD, surely we need a fusion of their two money grabbing worlds, like a gross child monetising version of Avengers Infinity War. It’ll be like when Rachel from friends meets ‘ ‘Russ’ and he meets Ross and they do everything in the same unbearable way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This is perfect entertainment for my nights off work 😍 completely in love with the Tattle Fam goings on - fuuuuuckkk I sound like a total Hun 🤣 #livlaffluv #befuckingkindaffhun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s very desperate to see such a blatant copy of fod, one was bad enough but two 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
He is obviously lured by the potential #ads #greed #sellyourfamily

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What is it with these jokers and their facial expressions and gobs wide open in a "ta'dahhhh" fashion?!
He has Huns of the USA on his trail too.... rubbing his ego about his great sense of HUMOR 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thing is those Huns love the British accent don't they? Fod probably has the kind of accent they like, but I reckon this fella has a squeaky voice - he looks like he does anyway!
He looks like he wears his undies two sizes too small and it makes his eyes bulge as well as make him squeak .

• Haha
I wonder how MediaCom like being associated with this absolute excuse for a damp flannel ... imagine being a client and going in for a meeting with MultiTOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His wife and his kids aren’t anywhere as attractive as the Hooper clan; they don’t have the single gender thing that generates interest; they don’t appear to live anywhere aspirational (Crystal Palace aspirational by virtue of being in London; the Hooper House or Horror a clone interior Pinterest board). Struggle to see what these bellends offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His wife and his kids aren’t anywhere as attractive as the Hooper clan; they don’t have the single gender thing that generates interest; they don’t appear to live anywhere aspirational (Crystal Palace aspirational by virtue of being in London; the Hooper House or Horror a clone interior Pinterest board). Struggle to see what these bellends offer.
They offer comedy for us tattlers:eek:ff to carry on this game of snappy snap!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Made it 😅 dug my way out of SODs
👋 hello to all my lovely troll friends - already loving your work here.
May I begin with this....
“loads of you have asked...”
Errr duck off Joe Ninety 🤓 about 5 people like your posts, the exact same, identical, carbon copy, boring as fcuk posts that Slymon has done.
Nobody asked you anything...ever...stop with the “loads” tit because you have 17.1k followers - the same as most 14 year old girls! Dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Made it 😅 dug my way out of SODs
👋 hello to all my lovely troll friends - already loving your work here.
May I begin with this....
“loads of you have asked...”
Errr duck off Joe Ninety 🤓 about 5 people like your posts, the exact same, identical, carbon copy, boring as fcuk posts that Slymon has done.
Nobody asked you anything...ever...stop with the “loads” tit because you have 17.1k followers - the same as most 14 year old girls! Dick
“Loads of you have asked” classic sentence starter for the common or garden insta-narc!

• Haha
  • Heart