Muddy journalistic ethics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a clip somewhere of a journo 'staggering' in the wind during a hurricane report and there are a couple of people in the background just strolling past, so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's funny, but I'm suprised that people are surprised. It's all dramatized for effect, if she didn't look appropriately muddy she'd have probably been told off.

Reminds me of this which the trump campaign jumped on, but his reply to explain it didn't really add up
CNN-florence-cooper-flood1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The only ethical, worthy journalism I come across these days is not anywhere near the mainstream media. It's usually freelance journalists who have their own small platforms but are consistent in quality and honesty.

I used to want to be a journalist when I was growing up but seeing what the industry has become I'm glad it never happened. I would be ashamed.

Such tricks and all-around questionable ethics are the reason I dropped out of my Journalism degree 🙄 Some things they taught the students were beyond the pale.

• Wow
Reactions: 1