MTV catfish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this. You should watch the movie, that’s where it all started from. Nev got catfished himself and made a documentary about it.

My favourite was the one who flew to England because he was convinced he was chatting to Katy Perry and even after meeting the catfish was still convinced he’d been chatting to Katy Perry 😂😂😂
Just looked it up. Season 5 episode 15. Enjoy

There’s also one women and when she turns up it was her husband 😂
I’m actually going to go back and binge watch some

Reactions: 4
My favourite one was when that guy was being catfished by another guy, and the catfish puts on a girly high pitched voice on the phone and he does it when they confront him and it is literally SO FUNNY. He was a short chubby weird dude with glasses. He was on an episode the following series and he was the one being catfished. Everytime I see that moment where he walks out as the catfish I cry

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen the film but don’t think I’ve ever watched a full episode but their YouTube is really good and I’ve watched so much of their greatest hits on there. I adore it too, so entertaining. I’m not sure what makes it better than any vaguely similar reality show - or is there similar ?

The Katy Perry guy is seriously delusional, it’s sad but also quire disturbing how he will not face the truth. A guy like that is capable of anything.

The one with that guy who went crazy in the car park, like he was on drugs or something, don’t know how to explain but was quite iconic. Anyway apparently that was totally faked according to YouTube comments. The supposed catfish and the victim actually made a video together owning up to it all.

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen the film but don’t think I’ve ever watched a full episode but their YouTube is really good and I’ve watched so much of their greatest hits on there. I adore it too, so entertaining. I’m not sure
The one with that guy who went crazy in the car park, like he was on drugs or something, don’t know how to explain but was quite iconic. Anyway apparently that was totally faked according to YouTube comments. The supposed catfish and the victim actually made a video together owning up to it all.
Slow clap Justin is fake?! I have just looked into it and it seems Catfish has indeed catfished me!
3009DB88-4950-4532-BFD8-B9BFB1824F04.gif

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That was just bizarre wasn’t it.

There’s been some hilarious ones though... what is the best Catfish moment?
Usually when it’s a 300 lb feminine man that comes to the door & the male victim thinks they were talking to a blonde centerfold. 🥳 (Not shaming anyone, it’s just facts).

Reactions: 2
My favourite one was when that guy was being catfished by another guy, and the catfish puts on a girly high pitched voice on the phone and he does it when they confront him and it is literally SO FUNNY. He was a short chubby weird dude with glasses. He was on an episode the following series and he was the one being catfished. Everytime I see that moment where he walks out as the catfish I cry
Jose! Literally my favourite ever episode! I rewound and watched him walk out a few times, howled! Was brill

• Haha
I’ve now got my partner hooked on it. I honestly don’t get why these people can seriously believe they are in love and only seeing one or two photographs!

I’ve now got my partner hooked on it. I honestly don’t get why these people can seriously believe they are in love and only seeing one or two photographs!
I find it mad when the person won’t FaceTime but when they meet up they are real 😂 I’ve also recently got my partner hooked

I’m kinda bored of it now! I’ve watched it from the beginning and I think it’s just become so predictable. Anybody who manages to get catfished in 2019 is a full on idiot 😂

anyone been catfished here personally?.. My cousin used to steal my pictures and made a fake myspace!

• Wow
anyone been catfished here personally?.. My cousin used to steal my pictures and made a fake myspace!
I had my pictures used by a girl on Facebook, scary thing was she had used a similar name and pictures of me from work events and claimed to work in similar role/job. I soon changed my settings to private. I have had my pictures used on Twitter and when my friend chatted and wanted to meet up with the person...they agreed without hesitation. My friend then explained that they were sat with me so who was going to turn up we don’t know.
Never been catfished but a few friends have and I would not say they were naive people either.

• Wow
I have had my pictures used for a dating website.... the worst part though was they said I was 8 years older!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love it! 😂 proper car crash telly for me! The seasons with nev and max were the best though, I don’t like it now max has left and it’s nev and his wife. That’s just me being biased though 😂 (love max)
I tried to sign up for it years ago because I was (am) being catfished by somebody and wanted their help. On the application form it made it clear that it was the CATFISH who wrote in, not the victim — really shocked me as obviously it’s not set up like that in the show!

There was meant to be a U.K. version but it fell through!
Yes I remember reading there was going to make a UK version. Such a shame it didnt come to fruition.

Totally agree with you...I miss Max. I have the new season in my planner but I havent watched many yet. I miss the silver fox lol.

I have had my pictures used for a dating website.... the worst part though was they said I was 8 years older!!!!!
The cheeky gits!! How rude!

I had my pictures stolen and placed on a dating site I was already on! ( dont judge!) But the one using my pics, had the most vulgar profile..begging guys for money in trade of pics and nudes and stuff so then I started getting messages from these creeps asking me for them cos this random weirdo had set up that profile. Some guys would message informing me of the other profile and then some would accuse me of being the fake. Urgh I left that site not long after.