Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
That was just bizarre wasn’t it.

There’s been some hilarious ones though... what is the best Catfish moment?
My favourite has to be clapping guy!

Or when Nev threw the guys phone into the water. Ooh or the “ You should never have called me a fat ass Kelly Price”
I love Nev and Max...such a shame that Max left as he was never afraid to ‘go there’. My favourite guest presenter has been D Pimpin’...a catfish to catch a catfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Have you watched the episode where the guy believes he’s talking to Katy Perry? And even after they prove it’s not her - even getting the real Katy Perry to confirm it’s not her - the guy is still convinced he’s been taking to her?!

It’s so bad that it’s good!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Do you think Catfish has run it’s course now? Who is still being catfished?! At this point it’s basically Nev doing a bit of Googling at your local coffee shop. I just don’t get the ‘ we live 10mins away but have never met’ or ‘It’s been 10 years and I have seen only 3 pictures’ hmmh :unsure:
I still love love that moment Nev knocks on the door and I think...it could be Katy Perry! :ROFLMAO:🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
If im thinking of the same episode where she did it to get revenge over something her cousin said that was my fav episode.

It was the fat ass kelly price episode so extreme and funny
Where she changed her voice to sound like a man and led them on a wild goose chase...all the time knowing it her, she herself was the catfish. I felt sorry for the cousin as he seemed a nice guy. They did a ‘catch up’ show and showed the cousin had forgiven her.

Reactions: 4

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I love it! 😂 proper car crash telly for me! The seasons with nev and max were the best though, I don’t like it now max has left and it’s nev and his wife. That’s just me being biased though 😂 (love max)
I tried to sign up for it years ago because I was (am) being catfished by somebody and wanted their help. On the application form it made it clear that it was the CATFISH who wrote in, not the victim — really shocked me as obviously it’s not set up like that in the show!

There was meant to be a U.K. version but it fell through!

• Wow

Curly

VIP Member
I have had my pictures used for a dating website.... the worst part though was they said I was 8 years older!!!!!

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Have you watched the episode where the guy believes he’s talking to Katy Perry? And even after they prove it’s not her - even getting the real Katy Perry to confirm it’s not her - the guy is still convinced he’s been taking to her?!

I need to find this one, I watched the one when the lady thinks she is in a relationship with Chris brown and one who thinks they are talking to bow wow 😂

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Love this. You should watch the movie, that’s where it all started from. Nev got catfished himself and made a documentary about it.

My favourite was the one who flew to England because he was convinced he was chatting to Katy Perry and even after meeting the catfish was still convinced he’d been chatting to Katy Perry 😂😂😂
Just looked it up. Season 5 episode 15. Enjoy

There’s also one women and when she turns up it was her husband 😂
I’m actually going to go back and binge watch some

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Do you think Catfish has run it’s course now? Who is still being catfished?! At this point it’s basically Nev doing a bit of Googling at your local coffee shop. I just don’t get the ‘ we live 10mins away but have never met’ or ‘It’s been 10 years and I have seen only 3 pictures’ hmmh :unsure:
I still love love that moment Nev knocks on the door and I think...it could be Katy Perry! :ROFLMAO:🙈
Yes, I think that Catfish show has run it's course now.

ETA: Okay, maybe Catfish hasn't run it's course. People are still getting fooled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I’ve seen the film but don’t think I’ve ever watched a full episode but their YouTube is really good and I’ve watched so much of their greatest hits on there. I adore it too, so entertaining. I’m not sure
The one with that guy who went crazy in the car park, like he was on drugs or something, don’t know how to explain but was quite iconic. Anyway apparently that was totally faked according to YouTube comments. The supposed catfish and the victim actually made a video together owning up to it all.
Slow clap Justin is fake?! I have just looked into it and it seems Catfish has indeed catfished me!
3009DB88-4950-4532-BFD8-B9BFB1824F04.gif

• Wow

elloelloello

VIP Member
My favourite one was when that guy was being catfished by another guy, and the catfish puts on a girly high pitched voice on the phone and he does it when they confront him and it is literally SO FUNNY. He was a short chubby weird dude with glasses. He was on an episode the following series and he was the one being catfished. Everytime I see that moment where he walks out as the catfish I cry

That was just bizarre wasn’t it.

There’s been some hilarious ones though... what is the best Catfish moment?

Reactions: 2

Curly

VIP Member
Does anyone else watch this? I have just discovered it this week and I am obsessed!! Surely must be set up???

Sticky One

VIP Member
I’ve now got my partner hooked on it. I honestly don’t get why these people can seriously believe they are in love and only seeing one or two photographs!
I find it mad when the person won’t FaceTime but when they meet up they are real 😂 I’ve also recently got my partner hooked

erin182

VIP Member
I’m kinda bored of it now! I’ve watched it from the beginning and I think it’s just become so predictable. Anybody who manages to get catfished in 2019 is a full on idiot 😂

bosstwat

Google it - they are screened before they chose who to air on the show. Of course it is set up!

• Wow