Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their eldest looks like Dan, she’s stamped her Dad. The other 2 are definitely their mum. My eldest looks just like me and nothing like their Dad😀

All three are his kids. There's no doubt about that. Yes she's had many affairs, physical and emotional but this is not something worth debating as it is 100% not true. Danny provides for them as a family and he doesn't deserve those accusations. Everything I have said about Tonimarie is true and not stab in the dark guesses or rumours. Tonimarie isn't well in the head and I hope that she sticks to staying deleted because she should not be online it's clearly not good for her mental health and the good of her family.

Reactions: 5
All three are his kids. There's no doubt about that. Yes she's had many affairs, physical and emotional but this is not something worth debating as it is 100% not true. Danny provides for them as a family and he doesn't deserve those accusations. Everything I have said about Tonimarie is true and not stab in the dark guesses or rumours. Tonimarie isn't well in the head and I hope that she sticks to staying deleted because she should not be online it's clearly not good for her mental health and the good of her family.
Yes, I don’t doubt they are his children. Mine don’t all look like their Dad but he is their father 😉

I hope she gets well too, mental illness is an awful thing and using Instagram in place of therapy is not how she should have been dealing with it. She openly admitted Instagram was her therapy and that’s not healthy.

Reactions: 2
My son doesn't look like me... or my wife but we don't query it. How long are we betting before she makes a new account or reopens it?

Reactions: 4
My son doesn't look like me... or my wife but we don't query it. How long are we betting before she makes a new account or reopens it?
She's already been on her lansebee account

I want to know how landans birthday went. Why didn't she feel it was insta worthy enough and had to take insta break and use tattle as her excuse.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I bet she starts a fresh or she will return to her OG account because she wants the huge following.

Yes, I bet she starts a fresh or she will return to her OG account because she wants the huge following.
Yeah she will.... she definitely comes on here and she’s probably been watching what we all say.... I’m just waiting for the big page announcement!!!!! She’s plotting a plan

Reactions: 2
She'll be doing something that's for sure. Probably using Danny as an emotional punch bag. When we first met in 2012 I thought she was a good gal that genuinely cared about others. She had done some lovely things but it wasn't long before we realised it was all for the pat on the back and she was using peoples awful situations for her own glory - which disgusts me now. Crying in hospitals, posting the messages she left for someone who was suicidal, the nan that fell over in Watford and she went and bought her slippers yaddyyaddya not cool Toni, do a good deed for the good feeling, not for applause. Everyone sees through it, everyone does these things, only you feel the need to post it for a pat on the back.

Reactions: 3
She'll be doing something that's for sure. Probably using Danny as an emotional punch bag. When we first met in 2012 I thought she was a good gal that genuinely cared about others. She had done some lovely things but it wasn't long before we realised it was all for the pat on the back and she was using peoples awful situations for her own glory - which disgusts me now. Crying in hospitals, posting the messages she left for someone who was suicidal, the nan that fell over in Watford and she went and bought her slippers yaddyyaddya not cool Toni, do a good deed for the good feeling, not for applause. Everyone sees through it, everyone does these things, only you feel the need to post it for a pat on the back.
Yes, I always said that’s why she did things. I remember last year when someone messaged asking for a hello message to her ill daughter in hospital so Toni went there with balloons and posted about it all over her stories. it was such a huge attention thing and she wanted praise. A simple message would have done, she didn’t even know the girl. It’s not as though she was a famous celeb her daughter admired. I found it strange as she said she struggles to go out yet went into London to do that and spent like £20 on balloons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes, I always said that’s why she did things. I remember last year when someone messaged asking for a hello message to her ill daughter in hospital so Toni went there with balloons and posted about it all over her stories. it was such a huge attention thing and she wanted praise. A simple message would have done, she didn’t even know the girl. It’s not as though she was a famous celeb her daughter admired. I found it strange as she said she struggles to go out yet went into London to do that and spent like £20 on balloons.
I remember that.... she was that way so she “popped in”..... !!!! Pathetic.....

Haha I know. She’s definitely back with full support of dan and his family. says she’s changing things up a bit though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ohhh, I wonder what she has in store.

The support of Dan and his family? My husband wouldn’t need to support me if I returned to Instagram. It’s an app!

• Haha
Reactions: 6