MrsMakeup #3 It's a She, a miracle it would be, can't wait to cash in on my little mini me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is pure TRASH the carry on of her -
She is a mother of 4 kids and she is on social media using fowl language how disgusting.
You might enjoy your holiday if you switch off from social media while your away on holidays !!!
Michelle you have let yourself down again and your true colours by engaging with somebody like that, any decent person just ignores it but you can’t …
So the big swollen eyelids were not tiredness that other day it was you crying 😢

Reactions: 11
Thread:

There’s no snow ❄ for me and Stoney in Dubai. So I’m just going to go on the gram and cry!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's as common as muck! Can't believe she used that language online. No class whatsoever! Dubai me eye, no offence but going to a Muslim country for Chrimbo, sad bint, just all for the Gram!

Reactions: 9
I wonder has she calmed down since her little meltdown on the bridge 🙈 The smoke was comin out of her ears in temper🤣 Very bothered by irrelevant comments 🙄

Reactions: 5
You never ever see pipsy or Glenda or any of the high profile IG huns apologizing for their fabulous trips to exclusive resorts, some should just take a leaf out of their books, if you do it just do it

ALSO! Don't apologize for it, and Jesus if it's cost you a small fortune at least try to enjoy it and stop showing every last crappy cabaret show on IG 💁

Reactions: 9
I’ll say it again. Someone who books Christmas to Dubai( in 7 months time) 2 weeks after your fourth baby is not right in the head. Who the hell does that?! also she didn’t have to do the big Christmas. The 6 of them could have stayed home on their own and enjoyed their own day 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who could blame her or give out about that.

Who is she recording all this stuff for? And for what purpose? Go have fun Michelle, put the phone away, take the devices off your kids and engage as a family on your “shure look it fook it ha ha ha ha” holiday.

Booking the lads into a football camp, sure they can do that anytime, the whole holiday seems a strange one.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.