MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of grown ass woman cries cos they missed a get together as their kids were unwell....pathetic!

Reactions: 2
II can't believe that her children were throwing up, and then she Stories herself taking them out for hot chocolate topped with whipped cream a day or so later. Just what kids getting over a stomach bug need...

Reactions: 2
Not really sure sea swimming is a great idea in this temp with the amount of weather warnings about 🤨🧐

Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s just me …… but I still can’t get over how much her narrative is ‘my life is busy, hectic, give me a break, how do I cope’
Her day to day is very very normal for a lot of families - she gets to share a lot with her husband, childcare, friends and family …. I don’t mean to be such a bi*ch but I’m left gobsmacked still wondering does she not see how she comes across? Her house is lovely and they seem to live a rather comfortable and fortunate day to day life ……..

Reactions: 11
When will this woman stop moaning about spending her 40th birthday in lockdown!? The pandemic has been going on for nearly 2 years, we’ve all spent birthdays in lockdown at some point. Get over yourself Lorna!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
41st birthday is where it’s at now. I can’t believe the need to share every every every little thing - One of her little lot video’d her walking into her kitchen when she woke this morning to be greeted by her gifts - totally normal for many of us and makes a special memory - why would you then share that on your social media???? And then after school…… the cake … the singing - just her and her little family - enjoy it with THEM - forgot about your Instagram! It’s crazy!

Reactions: 3
Talk about I love me… how much birthday crap does she need to post about her day? Pipe down love you’re 41 not 13

Reactions: 1
I'm astounded at today's stories where she says, without any sense of irony, that if she's not working, she's always with the children. Clearly forgetting the many, many, many occasions where she's out with friends, out swimming, out with Jamie, having overnight trips or weekends away, plus she has her child-free skiing week coming up. I genuinely can't think of a mother who spends more time without her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she will ever be happy and satisfied with her life. She always seems to crave time away and her old life, yet she’s so lucky with what’s right in front of her. Very sad really!

Reactions: 3
Now she’s filmed her pals at her birthday dinner and it says ‘women making history’
No Yawna they are chatting on sofas.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone know they had moved from London? To Brighton? And are now near the sea? Don’t think it’s been mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm astounded at today's stories where she says, without any sense of irony, that if she's not working, she's always with the children. Clearly forgetting the many, many, many occasions where she's out with friends, out swimming, out with Jamie, having overnight trips or weekends away, plus she has her child-free skiing week coming up. I genuinely can't think of a mother who spends more time without her children.
100% agree with this. She has so much time away from them. What other family so much adult time. I was thinking about her spending, they have so much disposable income - meals out, new clothes constantly, weekends away. She really doesn’t see how good she has it. Can’t stand her.

Reactions: 4