MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are these Pizzup events. I hate garage music. It just looks like an event for tired old mums trying to be cool.
I am a tired old garage loving mum. Pizzup is really good for the likes of me. I’m long past trying to be cool though 🤣 There is an Instahun atmosphere, and it’s not as inclusive as Lorna makes out. I definitely wouldn’t go on my own!

Reactions: 4
I am a tired old garage loving mum. Pizzup is really good for the likes of me. I’m long past trying to be cool though 🤣 There is an Instahun atmosphere, and it’s not as inclusive as Lorna makes out. I definitely wouldn’t go on my own!
Have you been before? Always curious as to how friendly it really is - to everyone?

Have you been before? Always curious as to how friendly it really is - to everyone?
Yes I have. My experience is that it’s cliquey. The atmosphere is nice as it’s all women so feels safe but everyone is in groups, or knows people and one of the ones I went to seemed to be an Instagram social more than anything else!

Reactions: 1
All these 2 care about it having a glass of alcohol in their hands!

The holiday spam is insufferable.
I get it. Congrats. You’re privileged enough to go away and even I am rooting for her to do that to a degree But the content is relentless.

read the room. Don’t rub it in peoples faces

Reactions: 2
Also, why can’t she just put her phone down and enjoy her family. Those poor girls are so exposed online, it’s quite frightening!

I’ve had to unfollow. I’d consider myself a total party girl (well back in the day 😂) and I just don’t think it’s nice how often/much they drink around the kids and how often the kids will need to be round their rough-feeling parents the morning after. I think she’s really really showing it in her skin and lips when she has no make-up on. Very very pale and dim lips. A little worrying actually.

The holiday spam is insufferable.
I get it. Congrats. You’re privileged enough to go away and even I am rooting for her to do that to a degree But the content is relentless.

read the room. Don’t rub it in peoples faces
200% agree with this - she loves insta - LOVES a freebie - enjoy it - loads of people do - but bloody hell, acknowledge you are very privileged with all you have. The woe is me is constant - across EVERY area of her life : parenting, marriage, working, her limited free time, her anxiety, her eczema, her new (very beautiful) home, her pizzup stress…….her Portugal woes …. it’s endless - stop and show some gratitude… be thankful for the wonders!

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe they have fucked off for (another) weekend away, 2 whole nights! On the birthday weekend of Reggie?! Hes 3 tomorrow, any normal parent would have used this weekend to celebrate them. But NO this selfish mare is still celebrating HER birthday from last year

Can’t believe they have fucked off for (another) weekend away, 2 whole nights! On the birthday weekend of Reggie?! Hes 3 tomorrow, any normal parent would have used this weekend to celebrate them. But NO this selfish mare is still celebrating HER birthday from last year
I thought exactly the same thing! Why would you want to be away the whole weekend when it’s their birthday?? She’s made such a song and dance about him turning 3, but nothing gets in the way of her child free time!!

I did used to like Lorna but she now just constantly wines about how stressed her life is/how she needs therapy but then is constantly having weekends away/meals out/hugely expensive spa days. Does she not realise how badly it comes across? Alot of people haven’t been able to afford a family holiday since before Covid and are not able to afford a huge new home, let alone therapy (also not forgetting couples therapy). Her husband looked so uncomfortable when she’s filming him. It’s cringey to watch. If your marriage is having issues perhaps some moments need to be kept private not shown to thousands of followers.

Reactions: 9
Wow that video of when her son was born…. The difference in her husband demeanour is startling, he looks so much happier there than now. He looks so much healthier 3 years ago too. Make you notice how much he has changed and how unhappy he looks today

Wow it’s really startling that contrast when you then watch the stories where again she is filming him and he looks fraught at her doing so.

The thing that made me so sad was her video on stories where she was filming them arriving home after a weekend away.
Most of us would be rubbing in our houses to cuddle our little ones that we’ve been away from all weekend, she would rather stand back and film it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3