MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen her stories about Marnie’s birthday party and got me wondering....what has become of children’s parties??
Balloon arches, fresh flowers, full table set up, decoration overload.
Can these insta-mums, hand on heart, say that they do these parties purely for their children’s happiness? And not for Instagram content??
I thought that! However, a wacky warehouse, chips for dinner and a sleepover with a movie and a few friends just isn’t insta worthy. It’s all about the instahuns, what are they turning that generation into 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
It’s now all about the train journey home and how it’s her ‘new’ normal …..violins out
Sure she’s nice enough and thinks she’s keeping it real for all other Mums - but ffs she needs to stop documenting the woe is me act! Whilst slyly trying to make everyone aware how big her garden, house view, kids lounge, hot tub are amongst the rather carefree social life. Good for her she’s made a positive move but own that tit rather than moan about it!
Yasss totally agree! She lives round the corner from my childhood home, so an area I know like the back of my hand. Lovely part of the country in a 1.5million pound house. Refuse to feel sorry for her! So ungrateful!

Really don’t get all the hype about her, they’re all overweight incl the kids and her content is so dull?! Am I missing something!?

Reactions: 7
Like so many others, I've had to unfollow her as the lifestyle choices she makes now really grate on my nerves. Her 'family' life bears no resemblance to most families I know - she's constantly out with friends, constantly posing for selfies with her husband and constantly oversharing her children and the combination makes me really uncomfortable. I do wonder what she's trying to prove and who to?

She goes out more than anyone and has more privileges than most and then complains more than anyone. She will pull the anxiety depression card next week after a week partying. She will title the post ‘The Struggle is Real’ she will post a picture of her washing pile to make us feel sorry for her & remind us that her life isn’t all rosy. Why bother documenting e v e r y t h i n g. Most people have moved on from doing that now haven’t they surely?? She’s like the chav friend from school and gran who post everything still.

Reactions: 6
She goes out more than anyone and has more privileges than most and then complains more than anyone. She will pull the anxiety depression card next week after a week partying. She will title the post ‘The Struggle is Real’ she will post a picture of her washing pile to make us feel sorry for her & remind us that her life isn’t all rosy. Why bother documenting e v e r y t h i n g. Most people have moved on from doing that now haven’t they surely?? She’s like the chav friend from school and gran who post everything still.
She will have bad anxiety the amount she drinks. Alcohol is a depressant🙄

Reactions: 3
Yasss totally agree! She lives round the corner from my childhood home, so an area I know like the back of my hand. Lovely part of the country in a 1.5million pound house. Refuse to feel sorry for her! So ungrateful!

Really don’t get all the hype about her, they’re all overweight incl the kids and her content is so dull?! Am I missing something!?
I think I started following her because she was ‘recommended’ by someone else (I think on the back of a #bemoremarnie video #cringe). A lot of it is all arse kissing amongst the huns. Her content is pretty boring…

They’re also one of those couples that look like each other, so the kids look just like both parents at the same time!

Last edited:
Jesus Christ! ANOTHER night out?!
she really felt like she needed it, guys 😂 you know, she’s been home from holiday for 2 minutes and she’s struggling for some ‘me/us’ time.
I mean, drinking a tit ton of wine on holiday with friends is tough. And the fact that the kids have loads of other children to play with so need minimal entertainment is hard to take.

can’t wait for another selfie of the pair of them with her pink lipstick and new outfit from New Look/Zara (delete as applicable) and of course, a close up of a glass of wine (my money’s on rose tonight).

she can duck.Right.Off

Jesus Christ! ANOTHER night out?!
she really felt like she needed it, guys 😂 you know, she’s been home from holiday for 2 minutes and she’s struggling for some ‘me/us’ time.
I mean, drinking a tit ton of wine on holiday with friends is tough. And the fact that the kids have loads of other children to play with so need minimal entertainment is hard to take.

can’t wait for another selfie of the pair of them with her pink lipstick and new outfit from New Look/Zara (delete as applicable) and of course, a close up of a glass of wine (my money’s on rose tonight).

she can duck.Right.Off
you forgot h&m!!! I always think people who endlessly post about their lives and how much they love their husbands and or families are really faking it and trying their up most best to prove that their life is perfect. When it isn’t and they’re only papering over cracks.
I completely agree with you. I’ve just moved house today. I sat trying to soothe my little one at bedtime and I’m shattered. I could really do without him here so I can enjoy a wine with my husband to wind down and celebrate. But I want to be with my son, I don’t want to miss a night with him here, he will only be little for so long. I’d rather save a night in a few weeks when he’s settled. We have a date night every 6 weeks or so/ Each to their own but I couldn’t ditch my children as much as she does, just because she feels like it....

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣 the washing’s out, the struggle is real, and she’s had some ‘time out’

You telling me this one couldn't afford school shoes ?? Influencers make me sick with accepting everything gifted ! Why not gift it to a local women's shelter or something you know where people are actually struggling right now with affording their kids new uniforms!

Reactions: 6
Out again. Jamie is sick of her, I can see it in his eyes. And now a ponytail - maybe he’s hoping to drive her away!

Do these 2 actually ever have their children 🤣
Her husband looks dead in the eyes...

They both seem to be having a midlife crisis and both seem immensely unhappy

I get sick of hearing her play the mental health card, and using it as a reason for their “time off”.
She’s a lazy mother, end of.

Reactions: 4
Here comes all the Pizzup spam.
I’ve been and I found people weren’t hugely friendly and it was cliquey and Lorna - not everyone likes garage music 🙄

Here comes all the Pizzup spam.
I’ve been and I found people weren’t hugely friendly and it was cliquey and Lorna - not everyone likes garage music 🙄
It looks absolutely cringe. I hate all this 'come on your own if you want everyone is so nice' when actually they all look stuck up and insta mummy's lol ! And hubby on the decks lol

What are these Pizzup events. I hate garage music. It just looks like an event for tired old mums trying to be cool.

• Haha